Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
    Yes, it does. But, for the last 2 years I've been using a netti pot to clean my sinuses and that helps a lot. I've heard if you're prone to ear infections, then you might not want to use it. If you're interested, check with your doctor because it can keep away sinus infections and congestion.

I've still got a bit of reading up to do, then I'll be back in action - soon!
    I'm not usually bothered with sinus problems that much, I do seem to have a bit of bother with my throat though, I seem to get a lot a catarrh, although it's all connected so it may be causing it *shrugs*

So anywho, any word on this movie Rachel's supposed to be in yet?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, it does. But, for the last 2 years I've been using a netti pot to clean my sinuses and that helps a lot. I've heard if you're prone to ear infections, then you might not want to use it. If you're interested, check with your doctor because it can keep away sinus infections and congestion.

I've still got a bit of reading up to do, then I'll be back in action - soon!
      I have one of those, still need to figure out how to work it.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I'm not usually bothered with sinus problems that much, I do seem to have a bit of bother with my throat though, I seem to get a lot a catarrh, although it's all connected so it may be causing it *shrugs*

So anywho, any word on this movie Rachel's supposed to be in yet?
        I'm not sure what would cause that. Could be allergens??? Beats me. *shrugs too*

But Rachel, yes. *wink, wink* I think she's still in production on Resurrection. I think that's the name of the movie she's working on. And if I'm not mistaken, her husband might be the director. I'll have to check into that again. I know he's a stunt man. I read somewhere that he did some stunt work on Atlantis. I also think that I read in the interview that she did with Gateworld that she's also working on a pilot of some sort for television. She said that David Hewlett would be in it. That would be great. I know it won't be Teyla and McKay, but just seeing them again would be nice. Well, I've still got my DVDs so... Anyway, I would like to know more about the show she's working on. I can't find anything.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        I have one of those, still need to figure out how to work it.
        Well, you need to fill it with warm, salty water. If the water isn't warm and salty (think salty like tears) then it will irritate your sinuses. Then, just lean forward over the sink and tilt your head to the side. Insert the nozzle into the nostril that's tilted up (so if you tilt your head to the left, it would be your right nostril) and pour. The liquid should flow out of the other nostril as it cleans your sinus cavity. Afterwards, you'll want to blow your nose to get rid of any gunk. I hope this helps.

And let me know if you find out anything new on Rachel. I'm really interested in that new show she's working on.

Comment

I'm not sure what would cause that. Could be allergens??? Beats me. *shrugs too*
          I don't have allergies so I dunno what could cause it *shrugs*

But Rachel, yes. *wink, wink* I think she's still in production on Resurrection. I think that's the name of the movie she's working on. And if I'm not mistaken, her husband might be the director. I'll have to check into that again. I know he's a stunt man. I read somewhere that he did some stunt work on Atlantis. I also think that I read in the interview that she did with Gateworld that she's also working on a pilot of some sort for television. She said that David Hewlett would be in it. That would be great. I know it won't be Teyla and McKay, but just seeing them again would be nice. Well, I've still got my DVDs so... Anyway, I would like to know more about the show she's working on. I can't find anything.
          Cool, well can't wait then As for the second project, I very much doubt I'd watch it
          sigpic

Comment

I think it's time for Rachel Pretties. NOT DIAL UP FRIENDLY>

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

NOT DIAL UP FRIENDLY >

Rachel Pretties 2

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

As for the second project, I very much doubt I'd watch it
                I will.... but you know, if Claire's really in it than I just can't help myself.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Wow... thanks for those Jeyla... she really is so incredibly beautiful....
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you Maxbo It's not a bad cold, it's mosatly my sinuses it's in.

Thanks Hope, well I can't taste or smell anything

New GW is......Confusing

Sure Camy, I'll PM you the link to my PB
                    Linda, I hope you are feeling better hun. Not tasting or smelling anything is definitely not the way to eat.

Was there more changes to GW? Some things look differently since I was last here. And I'm having problems trying to multi quotes a reply.

Atlantis4Life, I didn't think Rachel's hubby was the director for Resurrection. I'll have to check. I don't recall seeing his name anywhere.

Jeyla, the caps are awesome. There is one cap in particular I want to do something with. Thanks for them posting. She looks beautiful.
                    sigpic
                    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I will.... but you know, if Claire's really in it than I just can't help myself.
                      Oh I know you can't help yourself. I mean you have to watch your owner, dont'cha

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                      Linda, I hope you are feeling better hun. Not tasting or smelling anything is definitely not the way to eat.
                      Yeah tell me about it. Everything tastes the same

Was there more changes to GW? Some things look differently since I was last here. And I'm having problems trying to multi quotes a reply.
                      Welcome to the club
                      sigpic

Comment

@Linda06

Since it's Rachel, I'll definitely check out the show if she makes it. Can't wait for the movie too.

@Jelya4ever

Those pictures are great. Rachel is so beautiful, especially up close. Thanks.

@Hope24

I only thought it might be her husband because imdb.com said that the director's name is Loyd Bateman for Resurrection. On her website on the bio page, there's a link to her husband's website and it's listed as loydbateman.com. But, imdb.com could be wrong, though. Thanks for offering to check on this. I know her husband does stunt work, but I did't know that he might do directing too. Can't wait to see what you find. Inquiring minds (or just me ) want to know.

Comment

Yeah tell me about it. Everything tastes the same

Welcome to the club
                          Linda, I hope you are doing better. Do you try to eat regularly? Loss a few pounds huh?

I think I finally figured out how to post the multi- quotes.

@Linda06

Since it's Rachel, I'll definitely check out the show if she makes it. Can't wait for the movie too.

@Jelya4ever

Those pictures are great. Rachel is so beautiful, especially up close. Thanks.

@Hope24

I only thought it might be her husband because imdb.com said that the director's name is Loyd Bateman for Resurrection. On her website on the bio page, there's a link to her husband's website and it's listed as loydbateman.com. But, imdb.com could be wrong, though. Thanks for offering to check on this. I know her husband does stunt work, but I did't know that he might do directing too. Can't wait to see what you find. Inquiring minds (or just me ) want to know.
                          Atlantis4Life, I really didn't recalled seeing her hubby's name as the director before. I'm having computer's problems at home. But I'm hoping to find more information.
                          sigpic
                          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                            Linda, I hope you are doing better. Do you try to eat regularly? Loss a few pounds huh?

I think I finally figured out how to post the multi- quotes.
                            My appetite is fine apart from everything tasting the same

Oh good..........................................Now you can teach me
                            sigpic

Comment

you're welcome guys!
                              sigpic

Comment

So any news on this movie yet. Is it confirmed or denied yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X