No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stopping by to announce that the Women of the Gate community has just launched its 2010 Ficathon & Art Challenge. It is now open for prompts.

You can find more information including guidelines and timelines in the Prompt Announcement

We've also updated the Master Fic & Art List here.

Happy prompting!
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Did you guys read that Rachel is in a movie too?

I just found out through Paulie and went and checked out her IMD and this is the movie...

Looks like Rachel is one of the main characters too. Rachel is set to play Lily. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it on her site. I might just ask her about it.

here's Rachel's name...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570986/fullcredits#cast

Resurrected....
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570986/plotsummary

Lucas is a man with a dark past, who gave up that life to marry the beautiful, love of his life Lily. After being married for five years and giving birth to their daughter Jessica, there picture perfect life is violently torn apart. Lucas seeks revenge for the wrongs that have been done to him and his family, at the same time tearing apart the system he once helped to set in place. Everyone, including the cops, are forced to choose a side with the odds mounting more and more against Lucas. For a man that has nothing to left to lose, does it matter how many are against him. Written by Jared Noe
      sigpic

Comment

Oh I hope this is the case. It'd be good to see her in something that isn't Stargate
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, this is news to me because I checked her imdb.com bio a couple of days ago and don't remember seeing this listed. I hope we get more info about this movie from her soon.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Last of the Hardwired caps
            Linda, thanks for posting the Hardwired's caps.

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            Hello. I made a new smilie (based on the ones done by Gilles Nuytens) and thought you guys might like it. Any way, here it is...
            Aw how cute is that! Teyla shaking and doing her grove thang. Thanks Hiccups for posting.

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

Just stopping by to announce that the Women of the Gate community has just launched its 2010 Ficathon & Art Challenge. It is now open for prompts.

You can find more information including guidelines and timelines in the Prompt Announcement

We've also updated the Master Fic & Art List here.

Happy prompting!
            I have to check this out later. Especially the Art list.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
            Did you guys read that Rachel is in a movie too?

I just found out through Paulie and went and checked out her IMD and this is the movie...

Looks like Rachel is one of the main characters too. Rachel is set to play Lily. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it on her site. I might just ask her about it.

here's Rachel's name...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570986/fullcredits#cast

Resurrected....
            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1570986/plotsummary

Lucas is a man with a dark past, who gave up that life to marry the beautiful, love of his life Lily. After being married for five years and giving birth to their daughter Jessica, there picture perfect life is violently torn apart. Lucas seeks revenge for the wrongs that have been done to him and his family, at the same time tearing apart the system he once helped to set in place. Everyone, including the cops, are forced to choose a side with the odds mounting more and more against Lucas. For a man that has nothing to left to lose, does it matter how many are against him. Written by Jared Noe
            Jeyla, I see you beat me to it. Thanks posting. Hopefully, there is more news as it goes into production.
            sigpic
            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              Linda, thanks for posting the Hardwired's caps.
              You're welcome *sniff* I hab ze cold....a.....a.....a......choo *sniff*
              sigpic

Comment

Poor Linda. Hope you're feeling better today.

This new format is going to take some getting used to, especially since I had no idea it was coming. For a moment there, I thought I had clicked on the wrong link and wondered what happened to my GateWorld link.

So, I see we're still waiting for more info on Rachel's new movie. Perhaps Rachel's waiting until they complete filiming before she updates her site because I didn't hear about Hardwired until after it had been completed.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Ah, no. Bless you. Sorry you're sick Ninja. I hope you are feeling much better today.

And whoa was up with this new layout! This is weird and will take getting use to.

And a Happy birthday Rachel!!!

sigpic
                  Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                  Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                  WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I posted questions on her site, let's see if she replies. And I"m hoping she'll add me to her Tweet list. If I hear anything I'll let you guys know. Promise!

And that Teyla grove-thing is AWESOME!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Linda,

I can't find your post with Rachel's caps from Hardwire, can you PM me the link or the caps? please? I'd love to see them. I haven't seen the movie.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                        Poor Linda. Hope you're feeling better today.

This new format is going to take some getting used to, especially since I had no idea it was coming. For a moment there, I thought I had clicked on the wrong link and wondered what happened to my GateWorld link.

So, I see we're still waiting for more info on Rachel's new movie. Perhaps Rachel's waiting until they complete filiming before she updates her site because I didn't hear about Hardwired until after it had been completed.
                        Thank you Maxbo It's not a bad cold, it's mosatly my sinuses it's in.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                        Ah, no. Bless you. Sorry you're sick Ninja. I hope you are feeling much better today.

And whoa was up with this new layout! This is weird and will take getting use to.

And a Happy birthday Rachel!!!

*snipped cause...Well I'm too lazy *]
                        Thanks Hope, well I can't taste or smell anything

New GW is......Confusing

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                        Linda,

I can't find your post with Rachel's caps from Hardwire, can you PM me the link or the caps? please? I'd love to see them. I haven't seen the movie.
                        Sure Camy, I'll PM you the link to my PB
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow I hope this is true I miss seeing her on screen.
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

It's not a bad cold, it's mosatly my sinuses it's in.
                            Sorry to hear that you're sick. I have bad sinuses so, I can relate.

New GW is......Confusing
                            I was just thinking that. I came to catch up on what I've missed and...

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                              Sorry to hear that you're sick. I have bad sinuses so, I can relate.

I was just thinking that. I came to catch up on what I've missed and...
                              Oh, it sucks doesn't it

Seems to be the reaction around here the last few days
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, it sucks doesn't it

Seems to be the reaction around here the last few days
                                Yes, it does. But, for the last 2 years I've been using a netti pot to clean my sinuses and that helps a lot. I've heard if you're prone to ear infections, then you might not want to use it. If you're interested, check with your doctor because it can keep away sinus infections and congestion.

I've still got a bit of reading up to do, then I'll be back in action - soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X