No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to catch up on all the fun stuff I let go of when things get busy, so one of those things is checking in on Rachel. Her cooking shows with her mother are just wonderful, and I think I may try out the root spaghetti. I don't know about adding the cheese, but the rest of it looks great. It reminds me of Asian noodles with all of the ginger added. I just think her mother is wonderful. Here's the video:

sigpic

Comment

Since there's a limit on videos per post, I had to do another one.

Here's another video of her graciously answering fan questions. I love how down to Earth (no pun intended ) she is!

sigpic

Comment

I've always loved this picture of Teyla, but I would like to find a bigger version.

sigpic

Comment

I tried googling for a larger version as I'm quite sure this is from the season 3 official cast images but I come up empty. However, for some bizar reason google also shows me images of Kate Heightmeyer when I google Teyla, and when I google John Sheppard (whom I was googling before Teyla).
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for checking. I came up empty when I tried to find a bigger picture, and I've tried a few times. On who comes up when Googling, I think it might have to do with wording or what kind of Google you have. They are different in each country. When I googled her I basically got a whole lot of just Teyla, then her with John, some Ronon and the team, one picture of Vala and one picture of Cadman for some reason, and a little Kate. I think it's all very interesting, but mainly I just like that there's a lot of her out there image-wise.

Like, I just Googled Teyla Emmagan, and I saw this:

I just love it! It's such great artistry. I don't know if we're allowed to post links to where the art can be found, but if not I'm sure the mods will tell me and I'm sorry in advance:

http://xoxskittlesxox.deviantart.com...agan-181003286

I basically think that this person just did a fantastic job. I'm always looking for great art, so this was a nice find.

sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, that looks awesome.

You can absolutely post links - credit to the artist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                I've always loved this picture of Teyla, but I would like to find a bigger version.

It's a few days/weeks late but Santa has come to town bearing gifts. Merry Christmas.

Last edited by StargateMillennium; 27 December 2014, 07:35 PM.

sigpic
                Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
                  It's a few days/weeks late but Santa has come to town bearing gifts. Merry Christmas.

[URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/DameBleu/media/teylapromo_zps6c1f8c44.jpg.html][]
                  Thank you so much!!! This did feel like Christmas again. I'm sure I'll find a use for this picture.

sigpic

Comment

There it is...

Comment

sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

Season 1 - the season in which the hair went through phases...

Comment

A belated happy birthday to Rachel!

Her birthday was yesterday.

Comment

I hope she had a great birthday. And some belated birthday cupcakes.

sigpic

Comment

Mmmm... chocolate...

Comment

Working...
                                X