No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are so many things left unanswered, heck even more stories to tell, BUt last I heard we are going to get some Stargate Atlantis novels to take their place. I guess they'll be just as good. One can hope though, I wponder something....

Lemming, do you have any of the Atlantis novels? if so can you do a character word count for Teyla and compair it to the season as a whole (for season one)? I'll green you

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

There was a rumour of a Atlantis film.
      C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        And also look forwards to lemmings word counts for the characters
        For which I recieved the Award for Most Insane Fan.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        Lemming, do you have any of the Atlantis novels? if so can you do a character word count for Teyla and compair it to the season as a whole (for season one)? I'll green you
        I do not have any of the novels. Sorry.

Originally posted by Claire View Post
        There was a rumour of a Atlantis film.
        Which will remain a rumor since they're selling much of their set online on Ebay.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Really! That is sad.
          C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            You were certifiable Lucky your owner is a shrink

Which will remain a rumor since they're selling much of their set online on Ebay.
            Can't say I'm bothered by this news *shrugs*
            sigpic

Comment

I do not have any of the novels. Sorry.

1) I think I gave it to you? (don;t remember)
              2) aawe drats >.< They are good reads though You'd enjoy thrm more I think then the series itself on T or DVD (I only have two eps on VCD, (Rising))
              3) Frek it all, according to Stargate magazine, the movies are on hold due to money problems, but the fact they're selling the props......

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well, I too believe that the movie is never going to happen, however, what I saw on Ebay wasn't much. There was only like one outfit from John and one from Teyla that she hardly wore and then of course, there were some other things but not as nearly as all the things that are still around. I could have missed somethings though. Still not very encouraging.

An no, I haven't heard or read anything else on Rachel's movie. I did ask her on her site but she hasn't been around since December.
                sigpic

Comment

Atlantis should have not ended. There is to many unanswered questions.
                  I think we've got all the important questions we ever need on Rodney, don't you agree What else is there to know

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  Well, I too believe that the movie is never going to happen, however, what I saw on Ebay wasn't much. There was only like one outfit from John and one from Teyla that she hardly wore and then of course, there were some other things but not as nearly as all the things that are still around. I could have missed somethings though. Still not very encouraging.

An no, I haven't heard or read anything else on Rachel's movie. I did ask her on her site but she hasn't been around since December.
                  Well TBH, Teyla didn't really need much clothes in SGA, they could have put a plastic tree on her and used her as part of the forest

Wait didn't they already do that
                  sigpic

Comment

David Hewlett said at Chevron 7.4 that Rachel has been writing a lot recently, and that she is a beautiful writer! He also mentioned the project she's working on with her husband that David is going to star in, he's just waiting to find out when they shoot
                    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      David Hewlett said at Chevron 7.4 that Rachel has been writing a lot recently, and that she is a beautiful writer! He also mentioned the project she's working on with her husband that David is going to star in, he's just waiting to find out when they shoot

sigpic

Comment

*snaps ah and forwards and stops Linda from making a dent in her forehead* Calm down you! wouldn't want a good friend injured, what will Mother think of me bringing you to the Landian healers at the castle? *hugs Linda*

Comment

*looks up* huh? wha? Oh right, sowwy...Thanks kitty
                          sigpic

Comment

The auction takes place all year round, and the second round of stuff is up. There's some Teyla decoration and her season 1 costume.

And Sheppard's leather jacket, though it has to eat McKay's jacket's dust for it hasn't had that many bids yet. 6 days to go, and McKay is in the lead with 400$.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The auction takes place all year round, and the second round of stuff is up. There's some Teyla decoration and her season 1 costume.

And Sheppard's leather jacket, though it has to eat McKay's jacket's dust for it hasn't had that many bids yet. 6 days to go, and McKay is in the lead with 400$.
                              I was gonna say something but....I better not or I'll get in trouble

Oh and thanks for the green, I'm glad my discomfort amuses you Apparently I have to spread the love before I can give it to you again
                              sigpic

Comment

Atlantis should have not ended. There is to many unanswered questions.
                                Indeed. Unfortunately, at this point, I don't believe we'll ever get any resolution for the many, many questions that were left unanswered.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Cool. I like hearing that SGA's actors are still planning to work together. I hope we hear something soon.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Now, now...

Yeah, I was thinking about bidding on Teyla's banto rods, but the bidding was already around $200.00 in the early days of bidding, so I knew it would be out of my price range. Looking at what has sold so far: Teyla uniform ($610), Teyla banto rods ($500), Teyla knife ($197.50), Teyla decoration ($76), the only thing that was within my price range was the Teyla decoration and I have no idea what that is.

Yeah, McKay's jacket sold for $1,025 and Sheppard's leather jacket only sold for $686, but I think the reason why McKay's jacket sold for so much more is because it was worn by David H., whereas, this version of Sheppard's jacket was made for Joe Fl, but not worn on screen.

That said, some items sold for more than I expected and some sold for less than I expected. For instance, I was surprised to see the necklace the little girl wore in Harmony sell for over $800.00.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X