Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    So any news on this movie yet. Is it confirmed or denied yet?
    The SGA movie? Or one of Rachel's?
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

There's been more news on the Legacy book series from Jo Graham: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/34894.html?view=379470

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
        I only thought it might be her husband because imdb.com said that the director's name is Loyd Bateman for Resurrection. On her website on the bio page, there's a link to her husband's website and it's listed as loydbateman.com. But, imdb.com could be wrong, though. Thanks for offering to check on this. I know her husband does stunt work, but I did't know that he might do directing too. Can't wait to see what you find. Inquiring minds (or just me ) want to know.
        Rachel talked about some sort films she was writing earlier this year, I think she mentioned her husband was directing them I'll see if I can find her post.

Comment

After a quick search this is what I found:
          My husband and I are planning on posting a series of short films on my site, hopefully beginning this month. I hope that you will enjoy them as much as we will enjoy writing and filming them.
          So I'm not sure if I just insuated that he was directing or I haven't found the post yet

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            The SGA movie? Or one of Rachel's?
            Somebody (can't remember who, no surprise there ) said that Rachel was making a movie, Resurrection or something or other but no one has any more news, if it's true or not.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Somebody (can't remember who, no surprise there ) said that Rachel was making a movie, Resurrection or something or other but no one has any more news, if it's true or not.
              Well I can't help you with that (I think it was Camy who posted it, got the info from IMDB)

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Well I can't help you with that (I think it was Camy who posted it, got the info from IMDB)
                I thought you were all knowing
                sigpic

Comment

I was watching Rachel in The Feast of All Saints last night (Friday) on True Entertainment Channel. When was it made?
                  C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Claire View Post
                    I was watching Rachel in The Feast of All Saints last night (Friday) on True Entertainment Channel. When was it made?
                    According to IMDb in 2001.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Apparently that is also before SGA begain yes?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yes it is.
                        C.J.

Comment

I recall SGA beginning is 02, (correct me if i'm wrong) and went until ending in 09, if such is ther case a season would have been from 04 to 09 rather then 02 to 09, as that would be seven years and not five. So that said Rachel was (and is) a cool actress! I'd want to see her in either a fantiasy series similar to Merlin, or even better a movie like LOTR type fantasy....

But that is just me

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Atlantis began in 2004 and ended in 2008.
                            C.J.

Comment

9 Jan 2009 marked airdate of EatG. that was just over a year ago. Seven mnoths later SGU began. So that said it started in fall of 04, then ended in winter of 09. Though they did try tro stretch it out did they not? For the last two seasons, every two weeks rather then once a week? not that it did the show much good, but it did I guess, make me watch it more.

And also look forwards to lemmings wiord counts for the characters

Comment

Atlantis should have not ended. There is to many unanswered questions.
                                C.J.

Comment

Working...
                                X