Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Nobody made anything since my last post.... >.<
    Oh, then we need to change that...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Sounds brilliant! I remember hearing something about Rachel and her husband making short films

Oh those pics are awesome! Thanks for sharing and glad you had a great time Hope
      Thanks Cazzie! I did. Rachel was beautiful and sweet and yes Joe was hot and Paul too cute and funny. Yes, her pics are awesome.

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
      Thanks for the link, Hope2! Rachel and Paul's time seemed to be a lot of fun.
      NP. LOL, yes they did. Paul teased Rachel constantly.

So here is my recap...

http://foxyinthecity.livejournal.com/8820.html
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Thanks Cazzie! I did. Rachel was beautiful and sweet and yes Joe was hot and Paul too cute and funny. Yes, her pics are awesome.

So here is my recap...

Great con report Hope.... Are you going to post it in the JT thread..

I don't think I need to write one now as everyone has summed up nicely what went on in the reports I have read...

I agree about Rachel looking more beautiful in real life... she blew me away with her beauty... She sat next to me in the private sitting and she hadn't any make up on.. such a natural beauty.

It was funny that she had been trying to get hold of Joe whilst he was on stage and that he called her while she was with us... She was disappointed she didnt get to spend more time with him and its wonderful that they are all so close..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

So here is my recap...

Awesome Hope, sounds like you had a blast. Paul and Rachel sound like really great people with a good sense of humour I like someone with a great sense of humour
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Great con report Hope.... Are you going to post it in the JT thread..

I don't think I need to write one now as everyone has summed up nicely what went on in the reports I have read...

I agree about Rachel looking more beautiful in real life... she blew me away with her beauty... She sat next to me in the private sitting and she hadn't any make up on.. such a natural beauty.

It was funny that she had been trying to get hold of Joe whilst he was on stage and that he called her while she was with us... She was disappointed she didnt get to spend more time with him and its wonderful that they are all so close..
            Thanks Blue, I pretty much wrote some notes done while waiting on my flight on Monday. I did.

That great. Writing the report was a hassle for me, I was trying to work on it at work yesterday, not a good idea. I've read some good reports too.

That was so great you attended the private sitting. You know I was wondering if she had on makeup. Because from what I had remembered it seems she didn't. Wow.

Yeah, that was funny. And that story of her sneaking up on Joe, was too sweet. Yes, it is wonderful that they are all so close. And it was truly great to see and hear the affection they had for each other.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Awesome Hope, sounds like you had a blast. Paul and Rachel sound like really great people with a good sense of humour I like someone with a great sense of humour
            Yeah! It was such a great experience. They are. Paul is too funny. Rachel is a darling. I do too!
            sigpic
            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Hey, are you new around here? *lemming glomps*
              I usually lurk
              My LJ: http://nikki-dichotomy.livejournal.com
              Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikki9696

Comment

Originally posted by nikki_6969 View Post
                I usually lurk
                You need to delurk more then!

Comment

You need to delurk more then!
                  I agree, come out and play more Little Lemming doesn't bite......much
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree, come out and play more Little Lemming doesn't bite......much
                    its not gonna be Lemming that's gonna be doing the biting if nobody makes anything for my last prompt idea!! >.<

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      its not gonna be Lemming that's gonna be doing the biting if nobody makes anything for my last prompt idea!! >.<
                      I have lost my mojo for anything except Jack/Sam
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm back from my weekend away, refilling my mojo by dipping my feet in the Atlantic Ocean. Hugged a lot of history and ate one oyster.

Comment

I'm back from my weekend away, refilling my mojo by dipping my feet in the Atlantic Ocean. Hugged a lot of history and ate one oyster.
                          LITTLE LEMMING *huggle squish*
                          sigpic

Comment

LITTLE LEMMING *huggle squish*
                            Yup, it's definitely good to be back.

Comment

Is litle Lemming not gonna amuse us by streaking through the thread
                              sigpic

Comment

Is litle Lemming not gonna amuse us by streaking through the thread

Too tired at the moment - curled up in Kate's lap.

Comment

Working...
                                X