Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    ^ Cool sigs.

Why has your nose grown?
    Ditto

It has? *looks down* oops
    sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to a Rachel Luttrell interview by one our own GW members (Squonk):

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....77&postcount=1

Squonk did a great job with this interview and Rachel shared what she wished for Teyla and noted that the lack of female writers may have played a part in why the male writers seemed to struggle when writing for women. She also regrets that the writers didn't explore the Pegasus galaxy more and Teyla's role as one of its residents.

She also confirmed the lack of any info about the SGA movie and noted that often the interviewers and fans know more about the status of the movie than she does.

She also responded to questions about Teyla, John and Kanaan and was amused by reports of conflicting comments from JM on his blog about these 3 characters.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
        Here's a link to a Rachel Luttrell interview by one our own GW members (Squonk):

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....77&postcount=1

Squonk did a great job with this interview and Rachel shared what she wished for Teyla and noted that the lack of female writers may have played a part in why the male writers seemed to struggle when writing for women. She also regrets that the writers didn't explore the Pegasus galaxy more and Teyla's role as one of its residents.

She also confirmed the lack of any info about the SGA movie and noted that often the interviewers and fans know more about the status of the movie than she does.

She also responded to questions about Teyla, John and Kanaan and was amused by reports of conflicting comments from JM on his blog about these 3 characters.
        I listened to some of it, yeah she was a little disappointed in the lack of exploration of the PG and of Teyla herself. She's not the only one
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ditto

It has? *looks down* oops
          *Fixes a broom to Linda's nose*

You now have a hands-free sweeping ability.

Comment

Hi Folks

She is a so beautiful woman! Like to look at here... Her uniform in season 4 is great, better than in season 1, did not like that outfit!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
            http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

*Fixes a broom to Linda's nose*

You now have a hands-free sweeping ability.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...lHeadshot3.jpg
              *moves head from side to side* hmmm, cool. Now I can do other stuff while sweeping at the same time

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
              Hi Folks

She is a so beautiful woman! Like to look at here... Her uniform in season 4 is great, better than in season 1, did not like that outfit!
              Welcome. Yes she is
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Linda06, for the welcome! Call me Nan....
                Always thought that she is a cool fighting sexy woman! hehe

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Thank you Linda06, for the welcome! Call me Nan....
                  Always thought that she is a cool fighting sexy woman! hehe
                  Nan it is Just call me Linda Or little goldfish like some like to call me

Oh she could sure whip the guys butts Loved seeing her beat up Ronon
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Folks

Hi.

*moves head from side to side* hmmm, cool. Now I can do other stuff while sweeping at the same time
                    Indeed, a few more upgrades and you could be the ultimate cleaning lifeform.

Comment

Hi.

Indeed, a few more upgrades and you could be the ultimate cleaning lifeform.
                      Upgrades? hmmmm, like the upgrades SG-1 got in the epo
                      sigpic

Comment

Upgrades? hmmmm, like the upgrades SG-1 got in the epo
                        Yeah something like that.

Comment

Uh, yeah something like that.

FOXZIE!! Don't you DARE do anything to Linda!! Otherwise you have me and Lemming to deal with!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

FOXZIE!! Don't you DARE do anything to Linda!! Otherwise you have me and Lemming to deal with!!!!
                            That's just harsh.

Even if the upgrades make Linda more like Teyla?

Comment

That's just harsh.

Even if the upgrades make Linda more like Teyla?
                              Define more like Teyla....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                Define more like Teyla....
                                Skilled fighter, leadership qualities and hot physical appearance.

Comment

Working...
                                X