Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute......Can i have one *hopeful look*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute......Can i have one *hopeful look*
      Ya want dfamage to your home whe nthey get hold of your high octane sugar?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        high octane sugar? wtf??? what do they do, eat it and go wIld??? **scared**
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          high octane sugar? wtf??? what do they do, eat it and go wIld??? **scared**
          Yep, just ask Lemming her when she slows down from my Good Deed of the Week, next time she lands actually you might want to take a healthy step back from the purple X right there next to you....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yep, just ask Lemming her when she slows down from my Good Deed of the Week, next time she lands actually you might want to take a healthy step back from the purple X right there next to you....
            purple X, what??? I'm screwed.

Comment

purple X, what??? I'm screwed.
              *pulls AMC out of Lemmings Landing Zone* Lemming like to go Air surfing out of the Daedalus without telling anybody.....

Comment

Brings out the warning plates:

Spoiler:

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*pulls AMC out of Lemmings Landing Zone* Lemming like to go Air surfing out of the Daedalus without telling anybody.....
                  *procedes to hide behind Teyilia, worships her for saving of life and sanity*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Brings out the warning plates:

Spoiler:

*procedes to hide behind Teyilia, worships her for saving of life and sanity*
                    *points to the signs* See? and you're welcome Put this on *hands AMC a Personal Shield Device* It'll keep ya dry

Comment

*points to the signs* See? and you're welcome Put this on *hands AMC a Personal Shield Device* It'll keep ya dry
                      Thank you!!
                      *still worshiping Teyilia*

Comment

I don't care...I still want one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Pics
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

David Nykl Interview but theres a cute pic of Rachel with him http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...this_job.shtml
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Excelent. Now my evil plan can begin! But how do I bash , she's my fav. character!
                              It's simple. Pretend that you're Frank Miller of zipup-bikerchick-gogglewhore Catwoman fame. Then a strong, confident, capable, intelligent, graceful woman with the kind of class Teyla has will fill you with utter terror and a need to either tear her down or demonize her. Ergo, one Teyla-bash session coming up!

Not that I'm saying all the Teyla-haters out there are misogynists, not at all. I imagine many of them are Shep and McKay fans who are upset because she gets snippy with them at times. ~.^

DragonLady
                              "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                                Not that I'm saying all the Teyla-haters out there are misogynists, not at all. I imagine many of them are Shep and McKay fans who are upset because she gets snippy with them at times. ~.^
                                I hear the Teyla antis are situated amongst the Czech. I know at least two here, and one of them is a buddy of mine.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X