X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay.... more piccies of the pretty....
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

do you still want some more? I am still trying to find the best ones...
      sigpic

Comment

trust me...i took 69 pics... of the pretty....some are better than others...but I am trying not to post the blurry ones...she was moving a lot and my digital camera takes a couple of seconds to take the pics...so many times I wanted a certain look but then she would move or change and that's why I have so many blurry pics....I hope you are all enjoying this though...she was just always smiling and such a wonderful person...and the best thing of all...SHE SANG! She has the most beautiful voice...She sang in Acapella..and she got such an outstanding applause from everyone...it was just great!

More pics...to come....later....enjoy!
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The pictures are great -- thanks so much, Camy!!! She has a gorgeous smile, and we see her laugh on the behind-the-scenes stuff. Teyla definitely needs to laugh more often so we can hear it.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Rachel Luttrell in Fan Con on November 13, 2005 in Springfield, MA
              Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 17 November 2005, 08:29 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Great Pics Camy...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Camy and Watcher652, thanks for posting these great pictures! Rachel has a beautiful smile and such an expressive face. Hmmm, let's see, she's gorgeous, she's a talented actress, and she has a beautiful singing voice - if I didn't like her so much I might be jealous.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                      Camy and Watcher652, thanks for posting these great pictures! Rachel has a beautiful smile and such an expressive face. Hmmm, let's see, she's gorgeous, she's a talented actress, and she has a beautiful singing voice - if I didn't like her so much I might be jealous.
                      She can dance, too. She has a musical theatre background. Although Teyla sings sometime during the second half of season two, don't expect Teyla to dance anytime soon. But we do get to see Teyla fight, and that's a kind of dance.

Here's a profile shot.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        She can dance, too. She has a musical theatre background. Although Teyla sings sometime during the second half of season two, don't expect Teyla to dance anytime soon. But we do get to see Teyla fight, and that's a kind of dance.
                        She'll sing this season? I didn't know that. I can't wait to hear her.

Originally posted by watcher652
                        Here's a profile shot.
                        Beautiful, just beautiful.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                          She'll sing this season? I didn't know that. I can't wait to hear her.
                          According to the GW spoilers, it'll be in 'Epiphany."
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Watcher652...

Your pics are much better and clearer than mine....
                            My digital camera didn't cooperate very well...but who cares...
                            Just keep posting those pics...they are awesome...

Oh, Rachel did say that after she convinced the writers to incorporate into an episode her singing voice, that they responded that next thing she will do is ask them to have Teyla dance..and wouldn't you know it she did do a little leg lift for us...So, probably not next season, but I have a feeling, if the series continues, eventually we might see something....

Loved it!

Thanks Watcher652.....
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG! These pictures are beautiful. Rachel looks so different in RL, doesn't she? It's wierd to see Teyla in jeans!! Great job, Camy! I wish I could give you green, but the system isn't letting me. But you're always green in my book!!!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                              Spoiler:
                              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Camy, did you get any pictures with you and Rachel? Those would be priceless!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                                I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                                Spoiler:
                                Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X