Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    Rachel/Teyla was extra awesome in last night's episode...
    WitchBlade007, yes, she was!

I loved her interactions with Rodney and the fight scenes in this episode. Teyla does know how to handle her guys! I am still laughing from that scene in Reunion.....When Ronon said "Stop hitting me!"

Tomorrow night, Missing! I am soooo excited about this episode!

BTW, Loved your sig! I love them in the blue uniforms!
    Spoiler:

Comment

*pops in*

Spoiler:

*pops out*

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Thanks Donna for posting these.
        No problem
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

WitchBlade007, yes, she was!

I loved her interactions with Rodney and the fight scenes in this episode. Teyla does know how to handle her guys! I am still laughing from that scene in Reunion.....When Ronon said "Stop hitting me!"

Tomorrow night, Missing! I am soooo excited about this episode!

BTW, Loved your sig! I love them in the blue uniforms!
          Spoiler:

hahahaha,oh i love this!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I wrote a new ficcie...

Title: Four times Kate tried to ask Teyla out, and one time she didn’t...
            Pairing: Kate/Teyla
            Category: humor, romance, pre-relationship, angst, H/C
            Rating: Teens
            Thanks for the link Horus hopefully I'll be able to read some of the fics you wrote soon
            RL has been keeping me busy so i haven't got a chance to read any of them yet.
            Spoiler:
            Love the poster Hope.

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
            *pops in*

Spoiler:
            http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/ubiquitous_caps/teyla/sateda716.jpg
            [IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/ubiquitous_caps/teyla/sateda068.jpg
            http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t.../sateda068.jpg
            http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t.../sateda057.jpg

*pops out*
            Great pics ubi.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              Thanks for the link Horus hopefully I'll be able to read some of the fics you wrote soon
              RL has been keeping me busy so i haven't got a chance to read any of them yet.
              Don't worry about it. It's not like they're going anywhere. They're just gonna pile up cause I've been busy writing like crazy.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                hahahaha,oh i love this!
                Thanks, Linda!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post

Love the poster Hope.
                Thanks, Wraithlord!

To all Rachel/Teyla's fans I would love to here your thoughts on last night night episode of Missing!

Spoiler:
                Man, can I say that the girl took a whumping, but she gives as good as she gets! I love the fights scenes, but what stood out for me were her leadership skills and her intelligent. Teyla did not hesitate in making the hard choices.

Comment

Well about Missing,i just gave quite a long shpeal about it in the JT thread so the short version is
                  Spoiler:
                  I loved it,Rachel and Jewel done a fabulous job,plenty of whump and angst which i love and the best fighting scenes i've seen yet!
                  sigpic

Comment

What Linda06 said.

This week I'm a happy fangirl, and so much potential for angsty fic.

Comment

What Linda06 said.

This week I'm a happy fangirl, and so much potential for angsty fic.
                      Yeah baby...This is my new favourite ep,i was so happy with this ep a was almost SQUEEing out loud
                      Spoiler:
                      except the part where she mentions the Kanan guy but it wasn't much so i'm not gonna worry about it,nothing can take me outta my happy place at the moment!
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually, I have to admit to getting a little scared... I mean, ...

Spoiler:
                        Teyla was scary. Don't want to be on her bad side. Yikes, might not survive that encounter.

Comment

Actually, I have to admit to getting a little scared... I mean, ...

Spoiler:
                          Teyla was scary. Don't want to be on her bad side. Yikes, might not survive that encounter.
                          I sparr with Teyla every morning on the beach and every morning I find myself in the Infirmary for either cut arm or tail or worse a cut head, I think John and Teyla are a bit on the rocky side of the relationship now sheese
                          Spoiler:
                          mention what's-his-face and Teyla gets MAD and John gets depressed and self gets.... hurt

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I was actually glad they decided to show us
                            Spoiler:
                            a different side to Teyla,she's almost always calm and collect and well no one is that calm all of the time,i think it was the matter of survival and put in a similar situation i think most of us would do anything to survive,the human instinct for survival is very strong...I know i'm weird at times but i kinda liked this side of Teyla
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              I sparr with Teyla every morning on the beach and every morning I find myself in the Infirmary for either cut arm or tail or worse a cut head, I think John and Teyla are a bit on the rocky side of the relationship now sheese
                              Spoiler:
                              mention what's-his-face and Teyla gets MAD and John gets depressed and self gets.... hurt
                              My little lemming-tail was between my legs pretty much the whole way through. *scurries off to hide with Kate*

Comment

Missing was awesome!!
                                Spoiler:

We definitely saw a different side of Teyla. You don't want to get on her bad side! I am so glad the Athosians are coming back into the story. Rachel did such a great job with this ep. and showing the anger and fear over losing her people. Teyla switching over into full survival mode gave a glimpse into how life was like for her when they were living in fear of the Wraith. Teyla got to show off more of her wicked fighting skills and there was some Teyla whumpage...I'm sure Teyilia is going crazy over that! I'd rather see the fighting myself! Poor Teyla! At least Teyla was there to save Keller. Poor Keller! She did redeem herself in the end though. "I need something to heal first." hehe. Basically Teyla totally rocks! Can't wait for more Teyla eps! Still waiting for more backstory!
                                Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X