Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    OK Linda I really hope you don't mind me using this but I have a CONEST for the Icon makers here!

    the first person to make this beautiful pic of my Owner
    Spoiler:

    Gets a green from me! Plus full credit for making the icon on LJ!!

    So what do you say? Wanna take up the challenge?
    this totally rocks
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

    Comment


      Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      OK Linda I really hope you don't mind me using this but I have a CONEST for the Icon makers here!

      the first person to make this beautiful pic of my Owner
      Spoiler:

      Gets a green from me! Plus full credit for making the icon on LJ!!

      So what do you say? Wanna take up the challenge?

      I don't mind you using it but you can thank MrsB over at the Shepperd/Teyla thread,she was the one that found the pic!
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        hey Teyilia i found a program that allows me to make screensavers so i should have my first one done soon OK
        but there is only one problem i don't know where i can upload it to so does anyone know a website or somewhere else where i can upload it to?
        hmmm I got an idea, if you have a Google email(Gmail) or a Yahoo email you could Email me the file(IE you can use the "send email" link better yet let me reset something) I can't wait to see it, give me a minute and I'll have my email ready for you to send to

        Oh and WL did you see my contest that I posted up?

        This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

        Comment


          *waves* Been a while, but I'm back. Uni is made of teh evil.

          Anyways, I bring goodies!! Namely, my wall for Runner:

          1280x800|1280x1024

          Matching banner and icon:




          Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

          Comment


            Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
            *waves* Been a while, but I'm back. Uni is made of teh evil.

            Anyways, I bring goodies!! Namely, my wall for Runner:

            1280x800|1280x1024

            Matching banner and icon:




            Ooh nice,very nice indeed!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
              *waves* Been a while, but I'm back. Uni is made of teh evil.

              Anyways, I bring goodies!! Namely, my wall for Runner:

              1280x800|1280x1024

              Matching banner and icon:

              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ic/runnerb.jpg

              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ic/runneri.jpg
              Awesome
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

              Comment


                Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Oh and WL did you see my contest that I posted up?
                yeah i did is this what you wanted Teyilia
                Spoiler:

                Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                *waves* Been a while, but I'm back. Uni is made of teh evil.

                Anyways, I bring goodies!! Namely, my wall for Runner:

                1280x800|1280x1024

                Matching banner and icon:



                gorgeous artwork ubi i love them great job

                Comment


                  Thank you!! ^.^ I'm glad you guys like them


                  Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    hmmm I got an idea, if you have a Google email(Gmail) or a Yahoo email you could Email me the file(IE you can use the "send email" link better yet let me reset something) I can't wait to see it, give me a minute and I'll have my email ready for you to send to

                    Teyilia the screen saver is finished and i have it attached to a draft so all i need now is your email address

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Teyilia the screen saver is finished and i have it attached to a draft so all i need now is your email address
                      I'll PM it to you ASAP!

                      Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      yeah i did is this what you wanted Teyilia
                      Spoiler:
                      YAY! big green for you! THanks so much!! *hugs*

                      Hmm it appears I cannot green you just yet but don't worry, I'll green you ASAP!! thanks again!! *staggers sleepliy back to bed*
                      Last edited by Princess Awinita; 29 July 2007, 03:07 AM.

                      This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

                      Comment


                        Moi is back!! From sunny and warm Italy, back to freezing cold Belgium. Summer is lost here...

                        Anyway... I had oodles of time, which I spend in the sun mostly but I did find a little bit of time to work my way all the way up to 218 - Michael.

                        So here I go...

                        Epiphany
                        Icon


                        Banner


                        Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:


                        Critical Mass
                        There you have the Beyond The Night wallpaper a few pages back.

                        And also...

                        Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:


                        Grace Under Pressure
                        A very fascinating episode since there's no Teyla to speak off so I had to improvise a little, which I did.

                        So, ever wondered what McKay was really thinking about when he was trapped in that jumper. And know that if Teyla ever finds out about he might just be a very dead man after all.

                        Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:


                        The Tower
                        Banner


                        The Long Goodbye
                        Icon


                        Banner


                        Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:


                        Coup d'Etat
                        Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:


                        Michael
                        Banner


                        Wallpaper
                        Spoiler:




                        And a little extra from Echoes...
                        Spoiler:
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                        Comment


                          Welcome back FH!

                          Love the two wallies! the two I speak of are the GUP and the Coup ones, indeed Rodney would be a deader then dead man if my owner ever finds out nicely done!

                          This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Love the two wallies! the two I speak of are the GUP and the Coup ones, indeed Rodney would be a deader then dead man if my owner ever finds out nicely done!
                            Thanks
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                            Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                            Comment


                              Welcome back, FH!

                              Unfortunately, I'm on dial-up right now and can't see your lovely graphics! ARGH!

                              Comment


                                Love the walls, FH!! ^.^


                                Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X