No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice WL, I wish i had your skills in art(my only 'art' is fanfiction writing) I like it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
      here is the next teyla wallpaper its not as great as the other but here it is anyway http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...Wallpaper2.png
      I love it...you need some sort of wording though! Maybe something as simple as just her name...just a suggestion of course.

It's beautiful!
      sigpic

Comment

I found another great site with large caps that are good for wallpapers!

http://sga.fan-arts.net/copper/index.php?cat=7

Wikked and I are working on compiling these caps for you as well so that you can have some great Teyla caps.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          I love it...you need some sort of wording though! Maybe something as simple as just her name...just a suggestion of course.

It's beautiful!
          thanks camy and i was thinking of adding text but i didn't know if it would have been a good idea i will try something on it later when i get a chance

Comment

it is wonderful the way it is

I like it and wonder if it is possible for me to save it to me Datacrystal?(yes I'm a Stargate fanatic, and Yes I know some of the Asgard and got a few datacrystals off them, so sue me)

Camy, is that site in Cherokee and not German? just wondering is all

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I glanced at it quickly.....I was told it was German....didn't get a chance to really look at it since I just got the link by someone.....sorry if I got it wrong...

WL...it's up to you....I like it as is, too. I think if you add something very lightly...nothing that would take away from the overall picture...like Ubi showed me...the wording shouldn't take over the artwork...something subtle..I've been using it with a transparancy of 80 and sometimes even 90...if you use white lettering it will still stand out enough to read...but again...just a suggestion!

Even if you simply write Teyla...or Heavenly.....anything or nothing.....is really up to you..either way, it's gorgeous!
              sigpic

Comment

SG Atlantis Gallery is eine Deutsche site. Das ist einfach toll.

And back to English which is in my opinion a little easier than German. (native language = Dutch)

But I see there's a button where you can choose your language so that the lower part of the website will change to whatever language-setting you chose.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

hmmmm a really nice shot of Teyla (though with John) has both Teyla and John in a.... shall we say.... sensitive moment hehe

(Screenshot from S2 "Conversion")
                  Spoiler:

I'd hate to be Teyla at that exact minute.

my native language = Old Cherokee, I'm so lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    my native language = Old Cherokee, I'm so lucky
                    And what does that sound like?

And why would you hate to be Teyla in that exact minute? Not much of a I-want-to-be-kissed-by-John fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      And what does that sound like?
                      Zi'dewi?le nikto zinderi neti vi ti tika no'mfa lili(translation"try saying that, it really means, 'you don't wanna know!' hehe")

Originally posted by Flacon Horus
                      And why would you hate to be Teyla in that exact minute? Not much of a I-want-to-be-kissed-by-John fan?
                      can we just say it is extremely hard to kiss somebody when the kissee is in full Kull Armor? but all in all, it is a nice picture

Comment

Zi'dewi?le nikto zinderi neti vi ti tika no'mfa lili(translation"try saying that, it really means, 'you don't wanna know!' hehe")
                        You know what I call that -> gibberish

can we just say it is extremely hard to kiss somebody when the kissee is in full Kull Armor? but all in all, it is a nice picture
                        Ah yes, that would make it kinda hard.

If it were me, I'd have to say I would have loved to be in John's place.

Comment

No its Cherokee alright, it only looks like gibberish(it is very hard to speak though to make ANY sense what-so-ever)

anyhow, those of us posting that we like Teyla then go vote for her in the H&H best fighting skills!(she is just below Teal'c at 84 and we are going until there is one left, so the more voting for Teyla the better)

Comment

anyhow, those of us posting that we like Teyla then go vote for her in the H&H best fighting skills!(she is just below Teal'c at 84 and we are going until there is one left, so the more voting for Teyla the better)
                            Link please?

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              WL...it's up to you....I like it as is, too. I think if you add something very lightly...nothing that would take away from the overall picture...like Ubi showed me...the wording shouldn't take over the artwork...something subtle..I've been using it with a transparancy of 80 and sometimes even 90...if you use white lettering it will still stand out enough to read...but again...just a suggestion!

Even if you simply write Teyla...or Heavenly.....anything or nothing.....is really up to you..either way, it's gorgeous!
                              thanks for the advice camy i hope this is OK
                              http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...llpaper2-1.png
                              also i made a new one its of teyla and weir
                              http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...Wallpaper1.png
                              and one more thing i got my hands on a copy of the aviary today and i wanted to ask if any of you wanted me to post caps from it i haven't watched it yet but after i do i would be more then happy to cap it?

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                                ...one more thing i got my hands on a copy of the aviary today and i wanted to ask if any of you wanted me to post caps from it i haven't watched it yet but after i do i would be more then happy to cap it?
                                Watch it now! It's hilarious.

Screencaps of Portia (Rachel's character)... Shouldn't be too hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X