Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the ones of her talk.

Spoiler:

She's answering my friends question cos I'm too shy to ask.

rachel sang for us! (which you prolly know by now)

Also, (not to sound like a prick) if anyone wants to use some of the pics (for whatever reason) please ask me first, and let me know if anyone else uses them, or links to em or whatever... thanks...

Comment

aww Nice pics guys!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Lucky.... thanks for sharing!
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Thanks for the pictures - they are amazing.

Glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing again.

Comment

So much great stuff on this thread today!
            Nice caps Warrior!

Thanks for sharing your pics RP! They are great. Sounds like Rachel spent a lot of time with the fans. I think that's cool when actors do that. Just out of curiosity, what's the story with the red and gray Atlantis Jacket that Rachel puts on in some of the pics?

And bella, that is the BEST clip ever! LOL! Thanks for the link! They need to let Teyla show her sense of humor in the show more because Rachel is hillarious!
            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thanks to the following for brightening up a dreary, return to work morning:

LadyBozi - Love the drawing, you're very talented

Cleito - Beautiful wallpaper. I love the title, "Beauty... in the Shadow of the Wraith" - it really caps off the wall of beautiful Teylas.

TheWarrior - As usual, your caps kick... ah, butt.

Rising Phoenix - All I can say is that you're a lucky soul and thanks for sharing your good fortune. Beautiful Rachel pics, and I loved the audio of her singing.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                Thanks for sharing your pics RP! They are great. Sounds like Rachel spent a lot of time with the fans. I think that's cool when actors do that. Just out of curiosity, what's the story with the red and gray Atlantis Jacket that Rachel puts on in some of the pics?
                Well, she kinda goes "So any questions?" and someone stood up and took the mic and said "Could you put on my jacket?" and Rachel happily obliged... t'was funny cos she was puttin it on and the person who handed it to her was kinda walkin away and Rachel yelled "You're not giving this to me are you!??"... and the person kinda said no, so Rachel put it on and gave it a good few model poses and did a twirl and all that... then took it off and gave it back... great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                  Very funny clip from the 2006 Spacey Awards with DH and RL. For anyone who's ever wanted to see Teyla deck McKay.
                  I knew I had forgotten something in my last post! bella, thanks for tracking this down. I was so busy laughing that I forgot to mention it. Good stuff.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana

Comment

2 walls.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I am seeing double... freakish... nice name for the file Bella.

Comment

Darn it, I don't know what the problem is but my computer always has trouble opening this thread.

Anyway...

Bella -> wOOt!! Those are pretty shiny wallpapers!!
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Gorgeous walls Bella!!

And those are awesome pics of Rachel, RP. Thanks for sharing!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                            Darn it, I don't know what the problem is but my computer always has trouble opening this thread.

Anyway...

Bella -> wOOt!! Those are pretty shiny wallpapers!!
                            I have no idea why you would have that problem... cause I never have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                              I have no idea why you would have that problem... cause I never have a problem.
                              I think my comp is just overwhelmed by all the Rachel/Teyla goodness.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I've gotten back onto PS and made the next WP. Brushes are from victoriaely of LJ.

Hide and seek: wallpaper (click to see the big version):

And matching banner and icon:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X