Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    Huh?

Well, what I mean is to continue what Annie already started..take her promo pic and create and create...and of coarse, display and post!

isn't that what Annie is already doing?
    Hi JS...hon.......
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rising Phoenix
      well you said Seaosn 3... I thought you meant to use other season 3 pics in sigs, not just the promo pics... my bad...
      Well, Bella already quoted how if we do anything with S3 episode pics, we do have to use spoiler tags..you're right, but I was referring to Teyla's pics in the promo...

No prob!
      sigpic

Comment

Annie, this is absolutely gorgeous! WOW! Love it!

GREAT WORK...hey, how about we make this a challenge..come up with some great artwork showing off and promoting TEYLA for season 3...! YIPEE!
        thank you Camy...

Comment

Oh, Annie..I love this last clip of Teyla from the side and this wonderful smile..SNAGGING IT!

thanks....
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, Annie..I love this last clip of Teyla from the side and this wonderful smile..SNAGGING IT!

thanks....
            sure Camy...

Comment

Here is S3 pics of The Real World..spoilers...

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s306.html
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                thanks Spec... I'm glad you like it.
                You mean me?? With this pic?? I'll see what I can do with it...
                I was just trying to give quote ideas with the Beauty and Power quote from JS. I see you did something like that in the Teyla promo pic sig you made. Looks great btw! The pic I posted was just a random Teyla pic. No need to do anything with it, unless you want to. Sorry if I confused ya!

Your sigs look great Annie! The pink Teyla one is still my fav! Love it! Don't you just love PS?! I'm still exploring it myself.

Originally posted by Rising Phoenix
                It's great when you start exploring Photoshop. Only sometimes when you wanna recreate something you can't bloody remember how you did it in the first place
                So true!

Now, off to find Scriptina!
                Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hi Spec...I just uploaded Scriptina...you have to look for it in the link that Annie gave us..but it's there...don't know if I will have time to do anything here though...

Hey, guys just a thought....over in the J/T thread we are creating wallpapers, sigs and whatnots going back to Season 1 and finishing all the way in Season 2 and if all goes well, we should be right on time to begin S3 in July....

How about we do this as well in this thread...we take episodes starting with Rising and create AWESOME artwork with pics of Teyla...this way, we get more wonderful stuff for our wonderful Teyla..who I think is just being neglected too much and we get this thread WOWING some more...what do you guys think? I can come up with a brief schedule..nothing like what I'm doing in J/T though...but this way we stay on a schedule and we can just have some fun...I know it's a hit over in the J/T thread...let me know if you guys want to do this or not...otherwise, just read over this...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Camy! Yup, I clicked Annie's link and my computer is happily downloading now. So many cool fonts, I might not be able to stop at just the one

I like the idea of doing Teyla art. I might not always get mine posted on time, but better late than never right?!
                    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

hey guys, i have a question about teyla/rl and i immediately went to the rabid foamy mouthed experts. (that's you). anyway i checked out the pics from Real World and I noticed that RL has what looks like a scar on her left arm. Is it a scar or a covered tattoo or what?

"I will follow you to the ends of this world and into the next. I will not leave you."

Comment

Originally posted by Galilahi
                        hey guys, i have a question about teyla/rl and i immediately went to the rabid foamy mouthed experts. (that's you). anyway i checked out the pics from Real World and I noticed that RL has what looks like a scar on her left arm. Is it a scar or a covered tattoo or what?
                        No...it's a scar that come from a vaccination shot (most probably smallpox), I believe. Two of my aunts have a similar scar on the same arm. You know that Rachel was born in Tanzania, so she probably got a shot when she was coming back to the US or probably when she was there. There are probably others who have a more wider knowledge as to when the shot was given.

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

uhm. if its a shot. then I have the same mark on my arm. I got it when I was a baby. and its besically just like a an old skool shot. I dont know. or maybe its a scar?

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                            uhm. if its a shot. then I have the same mark on my arm. I got it when I was a baby. and its besically just like a an old skool shot. I dont know. or maybe its a scar?
                            It's a scar that comes from a vaccination shot. It's a reaction to the shot itself; I think in some cases it blows up like a little bubble then it deflates into the present look. A lot of people have it. The skin is sort of plasticky (like a scrunched up plastic back stretched out)---it doesn't have the same look as the rest of the skin, that's why it's so noticeable.
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I've got one on my arm, i've had it as long as I can remember.

"Rabid foamy mouthed experts"? Is this how the rest of the world sees us?

Annie and 4ps very pretty banners

New promo pics!

I'm all for the Teyla ep by ep challenge but I'd prefer a more relaxed timetable. Especially as I'm doing artwork for other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                                It's a scar that comes from a vaccination shot. It's a reaction to the shot itself; I think in some cases it blows up like a little bubble then it deflates into the present look. A lot of people have it. The skin is sort of plasticky (like a scrunched up plastic back stretched out)---it doesn't have the same look as the rest of the skin, that's why it's so noticeable.
                                If you want to get technical...it is most probably a smallpox vaccination, which was administered with numerous little pin pricks to the skin, and if there is a slight reaction; or one pox - as is the case with the scar, it means that your body has recognised the disease and has made antibodies, and thus u are immune from further infections.

to make this on topic....
                                i am surprised with the season 3 promo pics...i just have a feeling that teyla is being pushed back....mmm...maybe cause i am in a bad mood...i would have like to see a different top as well...now i am just being fussy!!
                                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X