No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I found this website with some really neat pics of Rachel solo in one of the conventions...but the owner of the website doesn't want anyone to use them or duplicate them so here is the link..go check them out...she looks great!
    Thank you for recommending my pictures! I was very lucky to get to see her and I've posted the pics specifically to share with other fans. I appreciate your linking to them.

If anyone wants personal copies, they're always welcome to e-mail me and ask. Thus far, I've never turned down a request. For what it's worth, Rachel also attended the breakfast and there are more pictures of her amongst the event pictures here: Breakfast Index

(I just found this post or else I'd have responded earlier.)

- Mish

Comment

Originally posted by Mish
      Thank you for recommending my pictures! I was very lucky to get to see her and I've posted the pics specifically to share with other fans. I appreciate your linking to them.

If anyone wants personal copies, they're always welcome to e-mail me and ask. Thus far, I've never turned down a request. For what it's worth, Rachel also attended the breakfast and there are more pictures of her amongst the event pictures here: Breakfast Index

(I just found this post or else I'd have responded earlier.)

- Mish

Your welcome! Thank you for posting...I am trying to go to one of the conventions here in MA to see Rachel as well but I am having a difficult time getting the whole thing done online...
      Anyways, I might just email you....
      Thanks...If I go I plan to take pics as well and will do the same...don't have my own website but will share with people here...

Anyhow..got some new pics..and lots of them...I think everyone will enjoy and some are really clear...

I will post little by little..there's a lot...
      all from season 1

ah..some from season 2
      Did I do this one already..oh well

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1549/che31kh.jpg

got to go...food burning..i'll post some more later..enjoy!
      Last edited by Skydiver; 19 October 2005, 12:23 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

OOooooooooo Mish, Awesome fotos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.

And Camy.....I really hope you get to go....represent us all here in the Gateworld Forum who can't go
        Love the pic of Teyla from the Lost Boys

Comment

If Camy manages to get tickets, we'll all have to write messages or something to Rachel, give her some support over the hiatus. Anyone else who's thinking of going?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            What? You do not approve of this picture?
            Quite the opposite, as I think you well know...
            The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Caps I took from one of the UK Special Features! ENJOY

Comment

Good morning Rachel WOWers. Lovely Rachel pic for today:

Sig by Camy

Comment

Great pic choices major.

Comment

Here's an idea to get this topic up and running and get loads of pages.

How about each day we post images from one episode - so like tomorrow post images of Rachel/Teyla from "Rising" then Friday post images of Rachel/Teyla from "Hide and Seek" etc. Just a thought that way then we'll all get to post images from every episode and hopefully get this topic onto like 50 pages or something

Well I'll just post this one for the moment from Season 2 "Instinct"

Also - the UK gets the First Volume of Season 2 on DVD in February 2006 - can't wait for that. So look forward to seeing some HQ caps from Season 2, I'm gonna be capping "Duet" first as some ace shots of Rachel in that episode.
                    Last edited by TheWarrior; 19 October 2005, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                      Here's an idea to get this topic up and running and get loads of pages.

How about each day we post images from one episode - so like tomorrow post images of Rachel/Teyla from "Rising" then Friday post images of Rachel/Teyla from "Hide and Seek" etc. Just a thought that way then we'll all get to post images from every episode and hopefully get this topic onto like 50 pages or something
                      I love that idea...I'll trawl around and see what I can find for tomorrow

Also, on the JF thread, we have pic parties on people's birthdays- another fun way to boost participation!
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                        I love that idea...I'll trawl around and see what I can find for tomorrow

Also, on the JF thread, we have pic parties on people's birthdays- another fun way to boost participation!
                        Pic Parties on people's birthdays!!!

Great Idea - how about a Belated Picture Party for myself My birthday was 3 weeks ago, but didn't celebrate it on here much, nor in the Birthday Thread :-(

Comment

Pic Parties on people's birthdays!!!

Great Idea - how about a Belated Picture Party for myself My birthday was 3 weeks ago, but didn't celebrate it on here much, nor in the Birthday Thread :-(

Oh, missed Warrior's birthday! We'll sing...

Happy belated birthday to you
                          Happy belated bithday dear Warrior
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks - I've seen some of these around actually, where images are used and quotes are added to them to celebrate birthdays - it's quite funny.

I've made a note of people's birthdays from GW, I have to add to them now more people have joined here

Comment

Thanks - I've seen some of these around actually, where images are used and quotes are added to them to celebrate birthdays - it's quite funny.

I've made a note of people's birthdays from GW, I have to add to them now more people have joined here

Warrior...You are AWESOME....Have I told you how much I love ya!

Great ideas.....I guess we will start with Rising...tomorrow..right...Rising part 1 right? Also, birthdays...
                              So sorry I missed your birthday....I am not too savy about doing the pics with quotes but I will try my best just for you....and as for me..my birthday is coming up in November....3rd.....big day for me....I am very excited about it...I have asked for three things and two of these have to do with Atlantis....one, the convention...two the Season 1 DVD....

Here is the lovely Teyla singing Happy B-Day to YOu, Warrior in Spanish!

So, in Spanish....
                              Cumpleanos Feliz,
                              Cumpleanos Feliz,
                              Cumpleanos a Warrior...
                              Cumpleanos Feliz........................................this is a high note finish!
                              (spanish version of Happy Birthday to you)
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Camy for the Singing Rachel image and in Spanish to

There are alot of Caps out there where it looks like Teyla is singing, and when "Epiphany" airs and caps are available there'll be some good ones of Teyla singing.

Hope you get your birthday prezzies and get to see Rachel in person, Rachel is infact going to a convention in the UK soon, but I can't make it. So hopefully there will be a next time

Comment

Working...
                                X