No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I don't blackmarked as a spammer but I wanted to post on certain threads I know that relate directly to Teyla..and I know I already have a set of readers, and I know some people go on some threads rather than others.

Here's my new fic..it's open as to the man you want paired with Teyla..its in commemoration of the Teyla/RL party....It's a bit dramatic...but I hope I got what I wanted across.

New story from The Puppeteer,

Category: Stargate: Atlantis
    Title: Manifesto
    Genre: Drama/Romance
    Rating: Fiction Rated: K
    Summary: This is a manifesto by a man in adoration of Teyla as portrayed by Rachel Luttrell. This is written in an unusual context, please be advised. If you like Teyla, no matter the pair, then enjoy. For her party at gw.net.

URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2820031/1/

P.S. Review is open to anyone, membership not necessary!
    Last edited by vaberella; 26 February 2006, 02:31 PM.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Brilliant captions!!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
        Brilliant captions!!
        Gracias, Annie and Falcon Horus...you give it a try and make me LOL,now!
        sigpic

Comment

Keeper of the pics, go!!!
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Well, I want to thank ALL of you for making this week, well go by....It was a memorable week and it was a week of good and bad...of sad and happy moments...I am so blessed to have you guys...It was a rough week for me in more ways than you know...and it was supposed to be my week off...but in the end, I always looked forward to coming in this thread and just forgetting about everything and just focusing on what needed to be done...and you guys helped me with that....

Rachel Luttrell is a fantastic actress and she deserves and merits the recognition..so let's keep this thread going and if any of you have any other ingenious ideas...please keep them coming...this is our thread and we all need to keep alive!

THANKS GUYS!
            sigpic

Comment

You too Camy, we couldnt have done it without you, you were the one who kept this thread together this week and without you we wouldnt have nearly reached 100 pages. And thanx to every1 else whos helped this week, and Im sorry I wasnt here at the weekend but I had to go away unfortunately but Im back now

And about the ingenious ideas to keep this thread alive Camy, well I havent yet and I probly wont have for a while

And yeah RL does deserve all the recognition she gets from us guys and many more in the SG universe.

Comment

Thank you Wraith Warrior...I did it with all the love and respect that I have for each one of you, for Rachel Luttrell and in memory of my friend Sana....

I thought you should all go and visit the Season 2 postings and go to the Get Rid of Ronon thread...some negative opinions going on with Ronon and Teyla...and I just think we should voice our opinion of what fabulous job Rachel is doing with Teyla and how her character in my opinion anyways, is getting better and better as the season progresses....
                sigpic

Comment

Its ok, love and respect comin back at ya and Im sorry to hear bout Sana, I know she meant alot to you.

Im goin over there now to check it out and yeah, I think RL is doin a wonderful job as Teyla

Comment

Camy, your captions are hilarious and to think, you didn't believe you would be good at this. Also, thanks for all your hard work and for being such a cheerleader during this trying past week - it's much appreciated.

I agree that RL, as well as Teyla and Ronon, need support and, despite hating the title of that thread, I had already posted in support of Ronon earlier and when last I checked, there were more who liked him than didn't in that thread. I hope things haven't taken a turn for the worse.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

I totally don't understand those people. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. IMHO.

Well, I was bored today and since I'm not good when it comes to stuff like PS I took my pencil. Hope you like it.

sigpic

Comment

Like it, I love it!!! It looks amazin.

And as for the other thing, I agree. Why do people post in in things they dont like. Its like people posting in the S9 subforum saying that they dont like S9, what is the point?

Comment

Jenova Synthesis, this is beautiful. You're very talented. Thanks for sharing.

WraithWarrior, thankfully, most people are able to enter heated threads and make their point, calmly and rationally, without making things worse. Unfortunately, there are a few who aren't so diplomatic and would do best to stay away from such threads.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                            Jenova Synthesis, this is beautiful. You're very talented. Thanks for sharing.
                            Thank you.

Originally posted by maxbo
                            WraithWarrior, thankfully, most people are able to enter heated threads and make their point, calmly and rationally, without making things worse. Unfortunately, there are a few who aren't so diplomatic and would do best to stay away from such threads.
                            ...or from the forum. Did anyone of you get the 'chance' to talk to a girl (forgot the name) in her thread "Stargates crap" (wrong grammar included) before it was closed? I bet she wasn't even 14. She wrote that she hated SG bc her brother loved it. And that all the people posting here are idiots. That was really sth she could have kept to herself.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                              Thank you.

...or from the forum. Did anyone of you get the 'chance' to talk to a girl (forgot the name) in her thread "Stargates crap" (wrong grammar included) before it was closed? I bet she wasn't even 14. She wrote that she hated SG bc her brother loved it. And that all the people posting here are idiots. That was really sth she could have kept to herself.
                              JS, I'm pleased to say that I missed that little gem. Whew!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

JS, I'm only going to say this once.

THAT WAS BY HAND!!!

Seriously, wow that is just incredible. I mean seriously, wonderful job, it's a beautiful sketch of Teyla.
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X