Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    Ouuuch! Not good. What about that brother of yours? Can't he help shovelling the white stuff or did he jump ship and depart for friendlier climates at the first sign of trouble? I know mine would.

Wish I could blow you some warm breeze over but we're scheduled for frost and snow this weekend and probably for longer as well. Just I hope not soooo much. Of course, just the weekend that I have to work. I'd much rather find me someone nice to cuddle up to.

*sends SF warming thoughts* Look who I found.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n.../TG-308483.jpg
    Mmmmm, lovely pic. Dont recognise that one but it sure is pretty! Makes me want to just cuddle up. (not a bad idea right now, it is getting chilly in the house)

Spoiler:
    actually my brother did come out to see if the smoke in the barn overtook me this morning. But as for shoveling.... a losing battle at this point.The winds are whipping pretty good -- 20 -25mph at the moment with gusts closer to 35. But at least it isnt that cold out - YET! That's tomorrow and Friday.
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*drools*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        *drools*
        I agree -- that one is V E R Y drool-worthy!!!

Spoiler:
        so how bad's the weather by you?

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          Mmmmm, lovely pic. Dont recognise that one but it sure is pretty! Makes me want to just cuddle up. (not a bad idea right now, it is getting chilly in the house)

Spoiler:
          actually my brother did come out to see if the smoke in the barn overtook me this morning. But as for shoveling.... a losing battle at this point.The winds are whipping pretty good -- 20 -25mph at the moment with gusts closer to 35. But at least it isnt that cold out - YET! That's tomorrow and Friday.
          I got started capping a little tonight. Those CA sessions must have worn off.

Spoiler:
          Lovely subject, though. Slightly lousy character, but nice to look at.

Spoiler:
          It's supposed to rain again some time tonight and all through tomorrow. We're around 7° atm, but they say it'll go below freezing Friday. Which probably means slippery roads for the weekend. Not good.
          sigpic
          I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

uhm... COLD
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Mmmmmmm NICE
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                  I'll tell Lorne you liked the story I had to kill him for
                  *sneaks in and replaces Row's Lorne clone with her own* Okay go ahead and tell him now. I'm sure he'll understand.
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, mac! Love the avatar!!!
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/snow-globecopy.jpg

Oh, mac! Love the avatar!!!
                      for some reason, that headshot makes me think Satan.... i dunno why, but with the goatee and his hair like that, it just screams "I am the Lord of Hell, but I'm completely innocent" i need to get my head checked.....
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                        Hi Cath, strangely enough now they are working again. *looks puzzled*

Could it be a GW problem? Maybe they won't accept bigger pics when many people are online? This is my lunch time, so I guess most of the US is still asleep and not taking up bandwith.

I always use the bulk uploader myself and haven't had a problem with it yet.

Ah well, I am sure you'll figure it out. Btw, PM from me on the way.
                        Okay I’m royally confused – I have no idea now *laughs* I don’t think its GW – or at least not completely because if you click on the pics in the LLPB they won’t change size…*goes to check PM box*

Dr. Lorne for me tonight, I've got this ear/tooth/headache rockin...

Edit: Never mind, PhotoBucket seems to have "updated" itself and I can't get into anything

ReEdit: Great Photobucket has totally changed - apparently it's "easier" to navigate pssssh...

Comment

Mmmmmm..... thunk!

Comment

almost off the page save
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              for some reason, that headshot makes me think Satan.... i dunno why, but with the goatee and his hair like that, it just screams "I am the Lord of Hell, but I'm completely innocent" i need to get my head checked.....
                              Hmmm, maybe I'll have to try and find another picture and make another one!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              Okay I’m royally confused – I have no idea now *laughs* I don’t think its GW – or at least not completely because if you click on the pics in the LLPB they won’t change size…*goes to check PM box*

Dr. Lorne for me tonight, I've got this ear/tooth/headache rockin...

Edit: Never mind, PhotoBucket seems to have "updated" itself and I can't get into anything

ReEdit: Great Photobucket has totally changed - apparently it's "easier" to navigate pssssh...

Hope Dr Lorne was able to help!

let's see --- "easier to navigate" translates to "pain in the hind quarter" right? It's one of those oxymorons, like 'child-proof cap' you need a child to open it!!!
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

re: pb updates. *scowls* major pita at the moment... *whines*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X