No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fic and enjoyed reading, The Closet Thing, Rowena.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
      Nice Farscape banner, CKO.

I have to dig out my dvds and rewatch that show. Strange show, but lots of fun.

Are you still deep in Highlander country?
      Mmmmm thx... dunno if its one of mine or one snurched... im not thinking..

Mmmmm Ohhhh yes.... gimme (in ref to Highlander)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
        Great fic and enjoyed reading, The Closet Thing, Rowena.
        Thank you
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Hm...VERY weird! Did you change anything, Cath? For a while, the LL photobucket pics of The Guard worked fine for me. Now they don't and are back to that lousy x again. Not happy.

You have such a lot of nice pics there.

<clip>
          No Kethry I haven’t had time to work on the LLPB (my last class is on Thursday so hopefully after that. For those who work with LB – I tried using the bulk uploader to post the pictures – could that have caused the X’s?

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          On an RL note:

Spoiler:
          I'd advise everyone of you to stay off the roads since they kinda threw a driver's license at me today. Let's just say... I would have let myself fail after about 5 minutes into the test...
          Congrats Row!! Lucky you! I didn’t do so well on my first two tries

*dies laughing at Stargate78’s post*

2 person sweater spam!

Comment

It's blowing and snowing and miserable outside -- they changed the winter storm warning to a blizzard warning so I am in need of this --

Thnx CN for some additional 2-person sweater!spam
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Those are really, really, REALLY evil. They trick you into liking them with looking cute and when you have adopted them they show their REAL face.
              Well some of them have been the best bunnies you've ever gotten

Okay, here we go: The closest thing (Lorne/Heightmeyer, past Lorne/Cadman). It's all mac's fault because she forces me to write stuff that's difficult and then calls it "pushing my limits" (you know how I love you as my beta, right, mac?).
              Yes yes sure you love me And that was honestly one of the best stories you've written so far(aside from "Sunset" )
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome for the compliments, Rowena.

Glad my post amused you, CN!

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

Congrats Row!! Lucky you! I didn’t do so well on my first two tries
                  Me, neither. That's why I only passed at the third try

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                  Well some of them have been the best bunnies you've ever gotten
                  Okay, okay, that's true.

Yes yes sure you love me And that was honestly one of the best stories you've written so far(aside from "Sunset" )
                  "Sunset" was a VERY evil story. It kinda took me hostage and wouldn't let me stop until I had it written even though I was bawling my eyes out
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    No Kethry I haven’t had time to work on the LLPB (my last class is on Thursday so hopefully after that. For those who work with LB – I tried using the bulk uploader to post the pictures – could that have caused the X’s?

Hi Cath, strangely enough now they are working again. *looks puzzled*

Could it be a GW problem? Maybe they won't accept bigger pics when many people are online? This is my lunch time, so I guess most of the US is still asleep and not taking up bandwith.

I always use the bulk uploader myself and haven't had a problem with it yet.

Ah well, I am sure you'll figure it out. Btw, PM from me on the way.
                    sigpic
                    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Row - congrats on passing the test.

Where did you say you were driving around? Just taking precautions.
                      sigpic

Comment

guh
                        sigpic

Comment

Something elaborate and French... because my sister will do the cooking and she's very much in love with her French Basics cooking book
                          Sounds like it will be a treat. Are you supposed to be helping or can get away with maybe laying the table?

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                          I'll trade you the foot of snow that is heading this way for tonite and tomorrow!!!!!!
                          You can keep that stuff. Besides, no rain right now.

Spoiler:
                          I'll have to drop you a note! I'll be doing my cards this week, too.
                          Got it and sent you one back.

Cook, what's that? Whatever it is my inlaws will start it--- ham, no doubt.

So, youll be doing the happy family Christmas thingie?

@ Row --

Spoiler:
                          Huh??? what do you mean? Dont you guys have to have DL to drive in the first place? I'd stay off the roads here tomorrow because we are going to get dumped on.

Spoiler:
                          There is such a thing as learner's permit and before that the actual training sessions before you get any kind of licence. These days getting one is not only costly, but also not easy - or so I am told. I doubt I'd pass if I had to do it now.

I actually forgot what she has planned... but it was three courses and the dessert was a parfait
                          Yummy!

PB is doing maintenance stuff, otherwise I'd post a pic.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            guh
                            Yes, dear? Are you quite awake yet?
                            sigpic

Comment

Row - congrats on passing the test.
                              Thank you Took me long enough

Where did you say you were driving around? Just taking precautions.
                              Far enough away from you... usually (my sister just moved to Kiel a couple of months ago and I might come visiting her now and then ).

Sounds like it will be a treat. Are you supposed to be helping or can get away with maybe laying the table?
                              She's a scarily well organised cook (cooking a four course dinner for 10 people? Not a problem...) but usually that has something to do with being able to delegate the minor tasks like cutting vegetables to us... so yeah, I guess she wants us to help

Spoiler:
                              There is such a thing as learner's permit and before that the actual training sessions before you get any kind of licence. These days getting one is not only costly, but also not easy - or so I am told. I doubt I'd pass if I had to do it now.
                              I think in the end I paid a four figure sum (in Euro, people) but I never did a precise calculation... that would be just too depressing (a friend of mine did after failing her first practical test a few weeks ago... she said it was something around 1600€ and I guess I'm around that sum as well).
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                              ------

Comment

awake... erm... not really
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X