No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lorne bunny isn't talking to me as my Supernatural bunny has been taking over, so Lorne bunny is on the back burner at the moment. Maybe I should cross over the two and keep them both happy.

sigpic
    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      I'm glad you liked it. I hear that a new chapter is forthcoming within the next week or so on Seventh Day
      Yay!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
      My Lorne bunny isn't talking to me as my Supernatural bunny has been taking over, so Lorne bunny is on the back burner at the moment. Maybe I should cross over the two and keep them both happy.
      that sounds interesting, Spork67's doing something similar except it's more John/Dean (no slash though ) centric. So far it's good

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

my bunnies seem to like the crossover types
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          I told you that I'd poke until you got it done ugh...I lothe drabbles; it's so hard to pack so much in just 100 words, however if others want to take a stab at it I'd be willing to come up with a challege for it

Ummm, me, personally, cant write anything less than about 4 pages!!!!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            Ummm, me, personally, cant write anything less than about 4 pages!!!!
            for me it's the opposite, I have trouble with short stuff

how about I just give people a promt and let you all go at it; it could be as long or as short as you like (or with a word limit).

Comment

I'm finally done!!!! That's right EB I finally finished my own Lorne Song Challenge!!

So anyone interested can find it here (gotta put the whole link since GW is giving me a hard time...) http://cathain-n.livejournal.com/40040.html

Please leave feedback and no picspam tonight because as I said GW is giving me issues!

Comment

for me it's the opposite, I have trouble with short stuff

how about I just give people a promt and let you all go at it; it could be as long or as short as you like (or with a word limit).
                Maybe that didnt come out right -- everything I have written so far is AT LEAST 4 pages - most are in the 6-8 page range!

BTW --- There is an interview with Kavan on the GW homepage - they have an interview series Phenomenon - great interview!!

GW gave me some issues a while ago, too.... hmmmmm
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

well lets hope it dont go down on us.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    I'm finally done!!!! That's right EB I finally finished my own Lorne Song Challenge!!

So anyone interested can find it here (gotta put the whole link since GW is giving me a hard time...) http://cathain-n.livejournal.com/40040.html

Please leave feedback and no picspam tonight because as I said GW is giving me issues!
                    YAY!!! I'd read it right now but I have to go to class...

Comment

YAY!!! I'd read it right now but I have to go to class...
                      You can watch it.

Somebody pointed it out a while ago already, and it's a few "new" (more like newly released) interview questions/answers from a 2007/2008 (?Mac would know) con interview, but it's nice to see all the same.

RL update:

Spoiler:
                      Did my tax declarations and handed them in. Did my re-testing for the tester's job - passed with 71 out of 74 points. Not bad, even if I say so myself. Did a lot of running around at the school and spent a nice afternoon in the sun/shade on the patio at home today. That was my last week.
                      sigpic
                      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

So, anybody got any ideas what Kavan's been doing lately? The man must work on something, right?
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                          So, anybody got any ideas what Kavan's been doing lately? The man must work on something, right?
                          Did you see the interview with him on the front page of GW? It's part of, I guess, a series of interviews "The Phenomenon". Anyway - it's video so there is lovely audio and visual!!!!

Glad the RL thing is getting taken care of.

Spoiler:
                          Mine is still busy - showing the house tomorrow afternoon after a couple Vet appoints in the morning. Have been doing lots of re-work on a some fic-work. Weather is more summerlike than it was in July!! Oh yes, must be that 'global warming'!!!!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

@Cath; read the challenge and excellent job!

Comment

you mean some of ya actaully had a summer?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                you mean some of ya actaully had a summer?!
                                what is this "summer" you speak of?

Comment

Working...
                                X