Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    so what should the challenge be? Whump or non-whump?
    Oh, do we writers get to decide it? I didn't know that!

I don't know. I always wanted to see Adrian (I usually call him that, since I don't like Evan) do some hand-to-hand fighting like Ronon or Teyla do. Maybe we could all try something along the lines of "He tries sparring with [insert name here] for the first time and ends up losing badly."
    sigpic
    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post

I don't know. I always wanted to see Adrian (I usually call him that, since I don't like Evan) do some hand-to-hand fighting like Ronon or Teyla do. Maybe we could all try something along the lines of "He tries sparring with [insert name here] for the first time and ends up losing badly."
      that sounds like a good idea! like 'the first time Lorne tried to spar with Ronon and it ended five seconds later'

and normally one person comes up with a challenge (theme, how long, canon/non-canon, ship/gen, etc) and then those that want to do it write and post their stories.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

that sounds like a good idea! like 'the first time Lorne tried to spar with Ronon and it ended five seconds later'

and normally one person comes up with a challenge (theme, how long, canon/non-canon, ship/gen, etc) and then those that want to do it write and post their stories.
        Oh, I see. Well, since I'm not used to that whole thing, if you want to grab my idea and come up with a challenge on your own, that's fine with me. Don't want to embarrass myself...
        sigpic
        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          That’s “Flower Child” and unsurprisingly:

Spoiler:
          He dies
          Ah but not before there is some:

Spoiler:
          being lured in by a woman possessed by an alien entity.(and seriously....how DID he get cast for so many of this type roles?)

*ponders* (actually I think I've got a scene in my head I'll stick it under a second spoiler cut just to be 'safe' no REAL spoilers )
          Spoiler:

Power that Be 1: So...we've got this new episode we're going to be filming and it involves a woman who becomes possessed by an alien entity.
          PTB 2: Right, and it makes her lure in her victims, with pheromones and well yeah...
          PTB 3: Well you know I might know JUST the guy for the role of "the dead guy"
          PTB 1 & 2: *look at PTB 3 expectantly* Yeah who?
          PTB 3: Yeah his name is Kavan Smith. He did an episode a while back for us... "Caught in the Act" you might remember it because...*gets cut off*
          PTB 2: Oooh isn't that the one where we all got to see Alyssa Milano naked?
          PTB 1: Oh! I remember THAT guy...he'd be PERFECT for this role.

And thus ends the display of why Row should never leave me unsupervised for the weekend
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Spoiler:
            being lured in by a woman possessed by an alien entity.(and seriously....how DID he get cast for so many of this type roles?)

*ponders* (actually I think I've got a scene in my head I'll stick it under a second spoiler cut just to be 'safe' no REAL spoilers )
            Spoiler:

Power that Be 1: So...we've got this new episode we're going to be filming and it involves a woman who becomes possessed by an alien entity.
            PTB 2: Right, and it makes her lure in her victims, with pheromones and well yeah...
            PTB 3: Yeah his name is Kavan Smith. He did an episode a while back for us... "Caught in the Act" you might remember it because...*gets cut off*

And thus ends the display of why Row should never leave me unsupervised for the weekend

that reminded me of the YT vid of his explination of that episode

Comment

Hey all, haven't been in here for a while... excuse me while I wipe away my drool over those pics.

Comment

*waves* welcome back

@mac; I read 'Lorne's Really Really Bad Day' and I have to say that it was great. esp. the little cameo

Comment

Thanks Elizabeth
                  I decided coming back in here warranted a new Lorne sig lol

Comment

Spiffy!

Oh, I see. Well, since I'm not used to that whole thing, if you want to grab my idea and come up with a challenge on your own, that's fine with me. Don't want to embarrass myself...
                    don't worry about it! we could pitch ideas and which ever one people like the most could be the one that we do or I could come up with a theme (like Cath's 'ten fics for ten songs' *coughpokepokecough* ) and just let people have at it.

Which would people prefer?

Comment

That bodes well for the week after the next...

And yay, challenge!

No.

Wait.

I still have Fanfic100 to finish. I'm not allowed to take up other challenges. Dangit.
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Spiffy!

don't worry about it! we could pitch ideas and which ever one people like the most could be the one that we do or I could come up with a theme (like Cath's 'ten fics for ten songs' *coughpokepokecough* ) and just let people have at it.

Hey EB

Not that I've a lot of time on my hands atm ( I keep getting poked ) but what about a drabble. I've recently discovered that this little thing is a piece of fiction of exactly 100 words.
                        sigpic

Comment

my bunnies are AWOL most of the time.
                          sigpic

Comment

I still have to finish my own challenge first

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*laughs* But so true

Originally posted by kayley View Post
                            Hey all, haven't been in here for a while... excuse me while I wipe away my drool over those pics.
                            Welcome back kayley

Tomorrow I swear I’m gonna try!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              Hey EB

Not that I've a lot of time on my hands atm ( I keep getting poked ) but what about a drabble. I've recently discovered that this little thing is a piece of fiction of exactly 100 words.
                              I told you that I'd poke until you got it done ugh...I lothe drabbles; it's so hard to pack so much in just 100 words, however if others want to take a stab at it I'd be willing to come up with a challege for it

Comment

@mac; I read 'Lorne's Really Really Bad Day' and I have to say that it was great. esp. the little cameo
                                I'm glad you liked it. I hear that a new chapter is forthcoming within the next week or so on Seventh Day

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                                That bodes well for the week after the next...
                                Oh yeah I'm sure I'll be *just* fine. You do have a back up beta just in case I self combust or something right?

And yay, challenge!

No.

Wait.

I still have Fanfic100 to finish. I'm not allowed to take up other challenges. Dangit.
                                Thats right...no challenge for you until you finish FF100

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                *laughs* But so true
                                Yeah totally true I mean really how does one get cast in so many of the same role different show?
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X