X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    Flyby!

Joe posted some of our favorite whump photos up
    woo! S&R has a special place in my whumpers heart because that was the first episode that made me realize I was a whumper

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      okay - Gibbs-slap me for this but ---
      Spoiler:
      I agree, I really wasnt impressed with the character. Not sure if it was the writing or the acting, but I cant believe I'm saying this - I really didnt like it that well.
      Spoiler:
      Aww i loved the bit where Murdoch grabbed him and the petshop scene made it worth the £3 for me even though there weren't many Kavan bits i loved the movie

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Hi Queen!!!!! Long time no talk!!
        <hug>

Hmmm, how am I -- well, have I ever mentioned

Spoiler:
        I HATE being a landlord!!!!!!!!!
        Do people honestly think I wont know if they have been/are being evicted??
        Hey Sci! *hugs* I've been taking a break lately, but I'm slowing getting back into the old threads, even if I'm just lurking!

Re the OT ... people are stupid.. I think that about sums it up!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
        Flyby!

Joe posted some of our favorite whump photos up
        OMG, they're actually using the phrase whump?? Fantastic!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
          Spoiler:
          Aww i loved the bit where Murdoch grabbed him and the petshop scene made it worth the £3 for me even though there weren't many Kavan bits i loved the movie
          Spoiler:
          Yes, I liked that scene with Murdoch too!!!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Hey Sci! *hugs* I've been taking a break lately, but I'm slowing getting back into the old threads, even if I'm just lurking!

Re the OT ... people are stupid.. I think that about sums it up!!

You sound like my friend from MI -- only her version is more like
          Spoiler:
          People s***
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

OMG, they're actually using the phrase whump?? Fantastic!!!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I love that Joe wrote that
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Evening CN -- looks like we are gonna miss each other - I'm off to bed. (lovely pix - btw!!)
                *waves at Scifi* It seems I keep odd hours, I seem to miss everyone quite often…

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                that's ok, as long as I don't have poke you anymore about it (so I can concentrate on poking Lizzie about her Old City PD fic)
                *laughs* You know how I said no problem, should have it done? Well there was a problem. I was settling in to work this afternoon when I got a message through Facebook that there was a shooting on my college campus. I live only blocks from the school so my entire afternoon got caught up in the news and telling family via however I could contact them that I was okay.

On the bright side I do have my sticky note here to remind me of your reminder though

Evening LorneLovers! You've been chatty!!

How is everyone?
                *waves* Howdy Queen!

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                I love that Joe wrote that
                Just when you want to ring his neck he pulls you back in with this no?

Save from *that* page!

Comment

and ya know me.. i'm around when the mood hits
                  sigpic

Comment

Kavan was the only reason I bought it too!!

Spoiler:
                    not just shiny, but it looked plastic to me!!

Spoiler:
                    True, they didnt give him much to work with in the writing department. He was portraying an arrogant character, but I think the reason it came across so corny was because it was Kavan. Might not of been so critical if it had been someone else. As for his role in "Due East", I dont really love it or hate it - I just dont like his attempt at the southern accent (I know, I've said it before).
                    Well I'm working on transferring it from my DVR's Hard drive to my external USB HD, if I can ever get that whole process to work. *glares at box*

and I really agree with you they didn't give him much to work with....

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    but not in the Firefly sense
                    Hit me for it if you want but I'm not a Firefly fan so...uh, well I don't know what that means *slinks off in shame*
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning all!

I can report a decided down turn weather-wise here. First "fall" storm, lots of rain, temp drop of about 10 degrees. And it's not even fall yet. *sighs* Ah well...

Sadly, I have been and still am so busy this week that Kavan has only crossed my mind in passing, as it were.

RL

Spoiler:
                      At work we're in the final stages of being "testified" - meaning all the meetings and writing-ups and stuff from earlier this year are now being examined by some tester from Bavaria (wonder what she knows about schools in NRW), who will spend a day crawling through our files, rooms, offices and minds. Imagine the panic that is running amok right now.

And to top it off, our semester is about to start on Monday and classes are still in disarray and need nurturing and tlc. Question...when?

On a more personal note - the IRS have requested tax statements for the last 3 years - to be delivered by Monday. That is keeping me busy. And in a bit of a personal panic. I am always afraid I make a mistake and end up paying them instead of getting a tax return. Fingers crossed, please.

So you can see, hardly any time left for Kavan - poor neglected lad.

I wonder who that is - might that be him?
                      sigpic
                      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        Well I'm working on transferring it from my DVR's Hard drive to my external USB HD, if I can ever get that whole process to work. *glares at box*

Hit me for it if you want but I'm not a Firefly fan so...uh, well I don't know what that means *slinks off in shame*

Oh-oh...technical problems? Hope they'll get resolved soon.

Rest assured, Mac, I am a Firefly fan, but I don't get it either - but that may be because I am not sure my brain is working - or that I still am in possession of it.

Coffee anyone?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                          Speaking of See Spot Run, I just requested the DVD from the library, so I should be getting it...and some pictures...soon!

(Something tells me I'm just going to speed through the parts without Kavan, though. Looks a bit too silly for me.)
                          SeeSpotRun
                          Spoiler:
                          Kavan's parts are a bit silly too!! I only paid 50cents for the tape, so it was worth it!!
                          Oh NO, dont do that -- you MUST listen to the voice. Maybe look thru sunglasses or something. The voice is a MUST!!
                          If it's as bad at it looks - and Kavan looks really, really bad with his gleaming hair and the constipated, pinched look on his face - (my impressions from the pics ... ) , then maybe his voice is the one saving grace of the thing. I hope his voice, at least, is as sexy as always.

sigpic

Comment

Am NOT a genius so stop saying it. I am merely the evil/ebil mastermind who can't resist feeding you plot bunnies
                            And thus you are a genius

If that is what you classify as 'teeny tiny' I'd hate to think what you classify as 'big'(would big be "Sunset" perchance? )
                            My dad likes to say: "God punishes the little sins immediately and the big ones after nine months."

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                            Rest assured, Mac, I am a Firefly fan, but I don't get it either - but that may be because I am not sure my brain is working - or that I still am in possession of it.
                            "Shiny" is what Kaylee likes to say instead of "great"
                            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                            I will never accept defeat.
                            I will never quit.
                            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                            ------
                            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Howdy folks!

Just popped in on my lunch, loving the picspam...great way to cheer up a wet and stressful day! catch you guys tonight!

sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the techno stuff. I have a lot of stuff on mine - that's why I wont upgrade it!! Was told it needed it.

Dont think I have ever really sat and watched Firefly!

Morning all!

I can report a decided down turn weather-wise here. First "fall" storm, lots of rain, temp drop of about 10 degrees. And it's not even fall yet. *sighs* Ah well...
                                Cool and sunny here. Nice fall day.

Sadly, I have been and still am so busy this week that Kavan has only crossed my mind in passing, as it were.
                                And to think - I stayed up till 3am working on parts 5 and 6 last nite. I need to go back in and see how they look/read now that it's daylight and the laptop is hooked back up proper. I'm sure I'll do several re-writes after I read them. I also need to do some research into a few 'technical' passages.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n.../Kavan-5-1.jpg

I wonder who that is - might that be him?

Hey, you still know who Kavan is -- great pic!

If it's as bad at it looks - and Kavan looks really, really bad with his gleaming hair and the constipated, pinched look on his face - (my impressions from the pics ... ) , then maybe his voice is the one saving grace of the thing. I hope his voice, at least, is as sexy as always.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...nap-139555.jpg
                                Oh yes, the voice is intact - and still as lovely as ever!

Morning Row!
                                Morning Queen!
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X