No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves politely* Hi Teal'c! I've seen you around a few of the other threads I visit. I'm Mac, and I'm the resident 'closest to Vancouver'.

Oh and ladies- I'm going to cap out his BSG appearance tonight. All 30(ish) seconds of it. So look for those coming soon.
    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      *waves politely* Hi Teal'c! I've seen you around a few of the other threads I visit. I'm Mac, and I'm the resident 'closest to Vancouver'.
      Nice to meet you! If you live anywhere near Vancouver, I'd love to be in your shoes.

Oh and ladies- I'm going to cap out his BSG appearance tonight. All 30(ish) seconds of it. So look for those coming soon.
      I probably can't get those (yet) so I'm looking forward to it already!

-----

EDIT

That reminds me--I'm trying to get my hands on Smallville Season 1 so I can get some screenshots from there. Maybe someday (if I ever get the DVDs ) I'll be able to put up some pictures for you all!
      Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 25 August 2009, 07:37 PM.
      sigpic
      ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
        Nice to meet you! If you live anywhere near Vancouver, I'd love to be in your shoes.
        I'm about 2 hours south of Vancouver(not including time it takes at border crossing) and try to get up there (semi)regularly. I have Canadian family so for me its like going home

I probably can't get those (yet) so I'm looking forward to it already!
        Well I just finished BSG and some new Duet caps as well and am in the process of uploading them to my photobucket now.

EDIT

That reminds me--I'm trying to get my hands on Smallville Season 1 so I can get some screenshots from there. Maybe someday (if I ever get the DVDs ) I'll be able to put up some pictures for you all!
        Ah thats up next for me hopefully this weekend. For my birthday I got an iTunes gift card that covered all of the Kavan stuff I had in my shopping cart and then some.

So I was able to pick up his BSG, Smallville, Sanctuary, Outer Limits(Flower Child), SGA S2(Lost Boys, The Hive, Coup D'etat, Long Goodbye). So be on the lookout for a ton of new caps from me coming soon
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

And without further ado I present to you:

He has 30 seconds of Ep time total, and is on screen for about 14-20 seconds of that 30 seconds(closer to the 14 second mark) and his face is obscured in most of the shots(though when has that ever stopped ME from getting caps? )

Battlestar Galactica:

Spoiler:

Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

yea too bad i think
            Spoiler:
            his char dies if i remember correctly
            sigpic

Comment

Great screencaps
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v...pedresized.jpg

REPOST!

Hello and welcome Teal'c! I recognize your handle but I'm glad you've decided to pop in, and bearing gifts no less!! I don't know if any of the LorneLovers own The 4400 on DVD (I'm too broke!) so the bandana shot is a delight!
                WELCOME, Teal'c. That pic of him with the bandana is GREAT!! Thanks for posting it. Any chance of 'borrowing' it for future bannering??? Hmm, thnx for the suggestion on getting stuff from library. Not sure our little one here in town would have, tho. But maybe they could get from main one.

Great caps, mac. Looking forward to more. Great that you'll be able to get some new Kavan stuff.

Hi to all <wave> Heading out this weekend for my class reunion!! Will be interesting, to say the least. Just wish it weren't so far away. Hey EB, I'll wave on my way thru town!!
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  yea too bad i think
                  Spoiler:
                  his char dies if i remember correctly
                  Uhm well...

Spoiler:
                  yes he does. But then again I could put it this way- when DOESN'T his character die

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  Great screencaps
                  Thanks! If you want to kidnap them for KSF you can nici. I can email you the 'original' files(which are better quality) too. Just let me know.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                  Great caps, mac. Looking forward to more. Great that you'll be able to get some new Kavan stuff.
                  Thanks Sci. Yeah I have some fun new "Duet" ones that I got uploaded but will share those later. As for new Kavan stuff- they should have known better than to actually give me an iTunes gift card for my birthday .
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Uhm well...

Spoiler:
                    yes he does. But then again I could put it this way- when DOESN'T his character die

Spoiler:
                    In SGA -- Lorne didnt die! Thankfully......

Thanks Sci. Yeah I have some fun new "Duet" ones that I got uploaded but will share those later.
                    Ohh, yummy. "Fun" you say, hmmmm.

Spoiler:
                    So how's life out of the fields? Everytime I see a huge piece of machinery I think of you. Soon the combines will be coming out in force around here, including one of our fields.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      In SGA -- Lorne didnt die! Thankfully......
                      Yeah true you do have a point there and he didn't in NATEOTH either.

Ohh, yummy. "Fun" you say, hmmmm.
                      Yes fun- just a few:

Spoiler:
                      So how's life out of the fields? Everytime I see a huge piece of machinery I think of you. Soon the combines will be coming out in force around here, including one of our fields.
                      Spoiler:
                      Actually we wrapped up harvest(night harvest) on the 11th. Though my last day(night) was my birthday and I ended up pulling a 43 hour day. It rather sucked. I miss the machine but not the good old boys club that goes with it. Oh and I really miss my second crew I worked with the first crew not so much.
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah true you do have a point there and he didn't in NATEOTH either.

This is true. AND same holds true for Titanic!

Now those are fun!

Spoiler:
                        Actually we wrapped up harvest(night harvest) on the 11th. Though my last day(night) was my birthday and I ended up pulling a 43 hour day. It rather sucked. I miss the machine but not the good old boys club that goes with it. Oh and I really miss my second crew I worked with the first crew not so much.
                        Ahhhh, mac --

didnt anyone tell you - there are only 24 hours in a day???
                        Spoiler:
                        Yikes, the last time I think I pulled one like that was when I used to help my Dad run Union elections for the auto industry when I was in high school!!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

This is true. AND same holds true for Titanic!
                          Uhmm and...errr...Trial and Capture of Andrew whatzis face

Now those are fun!
                          I thought you might say that you can find the whole album over in my PB. Lots more there (there is 78 caps in total)

Ahhhh, mac --

didnt anyone tell you - there are only 24 hours in a day???
                          Spoiler:
                          Yikes, the last time I think I pulled one like that was when I used to help my Dad run Union elections for the auto industry when I was in high school!!
                          Pssh. 24 hour days are for babies

Nah actually what happened was(very long and mostly o/t):

Spoiler:
                          I got woken out of a dead sleep between noon & 2 on Sunday because my mum had to take my grandmum to the doctor's. Then I didn't work Sunday night but my body refused to sleep(because it was convinced we should be working). Monday morning I had agreed to drive cars for one of the local dealers from their car sale back to the lot. That was SUPPOSED to be done by 1pm and allow me to grab some sleep in case I needed to work. Didn't happen.

3pm rolled around still not done I was FREAKING out(I literally ended up crying that day a lot) and everyone was freaking out on me. Finally found a ride back to my car(which was here, in town) around 5. Got to my car 5:45 and had to race home to get my boots for work and my dad(since we car pooled together). Raced back to work barely made it in(2 minutes to spare!) and then had to go out to the field.

I spent the first two hours of shift trying to sleep in the truck didn't happen. So then I got into my machine and drove it to our new field and continued driving until somewhere around 2-3am when I got a relief driver. Grabbed about an hour of 'sleep'(if you can call flopping over in the jumpseat face pressed to the wall, sleeping) and then resumed driving.

Got off work at 7(ish) was back to the shop around 8. Came home picked up the kid took her to daycare then had to go and print photos of the former crew's stupidity and go see the Personnel manager. Spent an hour with her rehashing the gory details of working with them and filing the appropriate complaint about their most recent action(that required photos) and then came home and went to bed around 11am on Tuesday.

Oh and might I mention that I was back up @ around 1ish to pick up Atlantean and make sure he was housed for the night? Then had to go out to my parents 30th wedding anniversary dinner with the whole family before I got some 'real' sleep. Was not a fun 3 days lol.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Evening thunkers! How are we all this fine - almost over day?
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

I see we have lured in a new member for the gutter?

Welcome Teal'c-PI. Nice pics.

I may have mentioned it - I do own the 4400 dvds but haven't been able to watch yet.
                              Spoiler:
                              There always seems to be something more important to do, especially in summer. Take today for instance. Today was another very nice day, sunny and not humid. Went shopping, gorged on a Starbucks with chocolate trifle cake, ice cream and then had a schnitzel with fries later. Spent entirely too much money and now have to find room in the closet for the new shoes.

You can never have too many shoes, right? or handbags or shawls/scarves? Tell me I am right in this.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Kass...since you are now off the heavy schedule, have you considered my email from way back?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X