No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics...*sighs* I get the con blues.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    *drools.* nummies

What she said.

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    OT:

Probably. TV/radio/newspaper coverage was pretty intense this time, even after the front-runner was elected, probably because there's the danger chance that the faction from this list might be the next parliamentary party in government (Regierungsfraktion) and some of those people on the list could be this federal state's next secretaries. But then again... I don't watch mdr, so I'll never know
    Hey, I watched the news coverage on some Parteitag last night....maybe I even saw you and didn't know it.
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
      Okay must get back to the cup of coffee, and breakfast sandwich. Can I pick anyone up anything while I'm here?
      Nope, I am going on a diet. Need to lose 20 pounds at least. Thanks, though.

OH! OH! I almost forgot!

I won't be here Thursday night/Friday Morning because I'll be up in Vancouver, visiting some friends at the SG Con in Burnaby.
      Hmmmmmmmm......does that mean what I think it might mean??????

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccc????

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      I'm considering breaking out my DVD, it must be a couple of months since I watched Continuum!!
      yeah, same here...though I got out my 3 PotC dvds...we had Potc2 on TV last night and I simply hated the dubbing, so I went on a PotC spree and watched 2 and 3 in a row.

*huggles kethry*

*kisses Joe* What? He was asking for it!
      He was? ... the cheeky little bugger! *huggles Queen anyway*

You're welcome! Sorry they took so long... I have plenty more!
      *drools in advance already*

I see kethry has been behaving herself in my absence!!!
      Huh?? I have? *checks*

Hmmm...well, maybe it's because I seem to be on here when no one else is.

Except for maybe Nici...who usually doesn't answer back.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Thnx, but I just made myself a sandwich for lunch.

I just looked it up -- cant believe Kavan wont be there!!

Is that even possible when it comes to Lorne/Joe/Alex - Kavan!!!?? (j/k kethry)
      Who's taking my name in vain? *cocks eyebrow*

Hmph!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Evening all *coughs* I have a sore throat Is it Spring yet?
      Oh, poor Lizzie. Have some medicine.

Oooooh.What a lovely looking detective standing there with that 'inviting me into his arms and shoulder holster' look

He's such a cutie, isn't he? Nice man!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        How about a hot cup of Joe with a side of Lorne?

and mac, make sure you're wearing that dress while going over the border

found a cool fic on fanfiction; it's a SGA/NCIS story and it's pretty awesome plus Lorne shows up in chapter two and he gets whumped! Crossing the Waters
        Thanks EB...I love NCIS. Let's see what kind of crossover it is.

*snort* Right. That's what I was going for was subtlety. *shines halo*
        You still have some left from that last batch? Thought you'd used them all up.

I know, but he was there last year, plus I'm not actually going to the Con, I'm just going to visit friends who are going to the con.
        That's what I'd say too.

I'll make sure I bring back plenty of pictures. I was thinking of making a quick run over to Bridge while I'm there(if I get a chance) but I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not.
        Cool.
        sigpic

Comment

Joel Gretsch. As far as I know, The 4400 is the only thing I've seen him in.
          Got this from Wiki
          CSI: Miami and NCIS. More recently, he played a wealthy advertising executive and husband of a supermodel on an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent also -2002 sci-fi miniseries Taken.

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
          Thanks EB...I love NCIS. Let's see what kind of crossover it is.
          I was reading there is a spinoff of NCIS in the works -- not sure I'd like it without the sacascm that is Gibbs. Although that was my first thought about SG1 when Jack left and they brought in Cam. Also was not sure about Shepard in SGA at first - but all worked out okay!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Oh well... Have a good time anyway. Visiting friends is still good.
            Yeah, I'm looking forward to it I haven't seen some of them in a year since her last trip to Vancouver.

I'll hop over to check it out then. Thanks for the link, Mac. And you're welcome...I am on a Brett/Joe topic today, it seems.

Is that a good or bad thing?
            No problem just be warned that the board tends to be a bit wonky lately, and seems to go down a lot *sighs* It really bugs the crud out of us over there.

Nope, I am going on a diet. Need to lose 20 pounds at least. Thanks, though.

Hmmmmmmmm......does that mean what I think it might mean??????

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccc????
            I'm on a diet too, but I just can't forgo my breakfast twice weekly.

And no it doesn't mean what you think it might mean

You still have some left from that last batch? Thought you'd used them all up.
            Yes, yes I do, why do you need some?

That's what I'd say too.
            Yeah well, too bad it's not you right?
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, mac forced reminded me to post the link for two new chapters I posted, so here you go (reply to all the postings I marked with multi-quote will follow tomorrow, I promise):

Epilogue to "Protect and Survive VII: Show the World" (definitely not kethry-safe)

And a new SG10 story, "Minor Characters III: Take Charge" where our favorite Major gets more than a cameo this time (actually... I think he's going to be in almost every chapter at least for a while...). And it might even be kethry-safe since it's only shippy in regards to SG10, and even that only on the pre-ship side.
              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
              I will never accept defeat.
              I will never quit.
              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
              ------
              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Got this from Wiki
                CSI: Miami and NCIS. More recently, he played a wealthy advertising executive and husband of a supermodel on an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent also -2002 sci-fi miniseries Taken.

I was reading there is a spinoff of NCIS in the works -- not sure I'd like it without the sacascm that is Gibbs. Although that was my first thought about SG1 when Jack left and they brought in Cam. Also was not sure about Shepard in SGA at first - but all worked out okay!

I think Joel is like many of those faces that you know and can't place because they usually guest star and are then forgotten.

I'm not sure I like Chris O'Donnell. He's supposed to be the lead in the spin-off. I was fine with Cam and even more with Shep. What I am not fine with is that SGU. I still haven't seen anything that would want to make me watch it.

*sighs* Too bad. Let's cheer me up....

Last edited by kethryveris; 30 March 2009, 02:16 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it I haven't seen some of them in a year since her last trip to Vancouver.
                  Have fun then. Safe trip.

No problem just be warned that the board tends to be a bit wonky lately, and seems to go down a lot *sighs* It really bugs the crud out of us over there.

I'm on a diet too, but I just can't forgo my breakfast twice weekly.
                  I can't forgo any meal, it seems.

And no it doesn't mean what you think it might mean
                  Ah....too bad. I think I am at a point in my life where I need an infusion of Kavan. *sighs*

Yes, yes I do, why do you need some?
                  I might. I can't seem to find mine. Got a few that you can spare?

Yeah well, too bad it's not you right?
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, mac forced reminded me to post the link for two new chapters I posted, so here you go (reply to all the postings I marked with multi-quote will follow tomorrow, I promise):

Epilogue to "Protect and Survive VII: Show the World" (definitely not kethry-safe)

And a new SG10 story, "Minor Characters III: Take Charge" where our favorite Major gets more than a cameo this time (actually... I think he's going to be in almost every chapter at least for a while...). And it might even be kethry-safe since it's only shippy in regards to SG10, and even that only on the pre-ship side.
                    Then I hope I will remember to go over and take a look. I am soooooo exhausted.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post

Thigh Holster week, Lizzie you won't get past day 1!!!!!!! Mine you neither will I
                      I may just come in here with dark glasses then....

Oh, poor Lizzie. Have some medicine.
                      http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...mare/NM-63.jpg

He's such a cutie, isn't he? Nice man!

slides in besides him....and cuddles.

Oh no *huggles* Hopefully Jack and Tony will have made you feel better! (watching at 10...boooo )
                      It made me forget for an hour that's for sure.
                      sigpic

Comment

slides in besides him....and cuddles.
                        awww

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Read and reviewed, great job as usual.

I can't wait to see where the PAS world is headed even though you are trying to kill me.

Yes, the SG10 story is *Kethry safe* as long as she remembers that its OC's and not *real* characters

Have fun then. Safe trip.
                          Oh, I most definitely will have fun I always do in Vancouver.

I can't forgo any meal, it seems.
                          I can't either but those breakfasts especially.

Ah....too bad. I think I am at a point in my life where I need an infusion of Kavan. *sighs*
                          Well, the best I could maybe do would be some Vancouver landmarks

I might. I can't seem to find mine. Got a few that you can spare?
                          *hands Kethry a few dozen extra halos* Here ya go!

Okay Important question time!

What is the name of the place with the "flowers of doom" that was used in the filming of both the 4400 and the Season 2 episode "Condemned"?
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

here ya go, this might help ya out
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ound_Vancouver
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

guh... *thud*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                you and me both; I trip over my own feet (and yes, it's possible)
                                I can beat it, let’s see…I fall walking UP stairs, trip over my own feet, hit myself in the face with a Wii remote…

We dont have squirrels out here - they do in town at a friend's - he feeds them cob corn and peanuts all summer (they winter in FL so I dont know that they get fed at their house). Little buggers wouldnt last long out here - what with the cats, dogs, hawks, owls and the Eagle.
                                We don’t get chipmunks, which makes me sort of sad… I want to do the cob corn thing but Nana said no. As it is they get squirrel chow and peanuts. My neighborhood is brimming with cats, dogs, hawks, skunks, raccoons, but they survive

And I skipped a ton of posts today but I’m dog-tired and headed to bed *hugs to the LorneLovers*

Picspam: Holster Day 2

Comment

Working...
                                X