• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    I want to run my hands through it
    And give it a good ruffle!

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Ya, one of those looks he gave in the Firefly's P4 interview video!

I think that's it - the part is too perfect - along with the rest of it.

That's a good idea.. muss it up a bit and get rid of that "preppy" look!!
    Yep that's the one....to all of that!!

sigpic

Comment

Anyone wanna see my latest?

It's all Mac's fault.......I didn't need another obsession! I was nicely obsessed with Lorne, Flynn, Joe and all the others already. Now I have a banner obsession as well. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Spoiler:

I need to leave Lorne for a while and get a few more of the other guys. It's just that I have a gazillion Lorne pics.
      sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Btw, afternoon all!

How's everyone doing? Mel still sick?

Cough update - still there but maybe a bit on the wane (hopefully *fingers crossed*)

Looking for a Joe banner idea atm.

Have a gazillion Joe pics of superb quality as well, I just noticed.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post

It's all Mac's fault.......I didn't need another obsession! I was nicely obsessed with Lorne, Flynn, Joe and all the others already. Now I have a banner obsession as well. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Very nice work!!

I know exactly what you mean, kethry! I've done a second one myself and actually got it right the first time. And have another one on paper that I just need to take time to work on!

Spoiler:
          just a little bit busy running in and out between saltings trying to thaw the ice-rink driveway.
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Preppy! That's a good one, though he does look so darn proper in EM.

Cute, though, too and that mega-watt smile is already there.

Well, he's Lorne, Lorne-light, but Lorne.
            sigpic

Comment

Btw, afternoon all!

Cough update - still there but maybe a bit on the wane (hopefully *fingers crossed*)

Looking for a Joe banner idea atm.

Have a gazillion Joe pics of superb quality as well, I just noticed.
              Spoiler:
              Doing pretty good. Warming nicely here. Glad you're on the road to recovery. btw - what meds did they give you - you mentioned antibiotic, I thought. I used Zithromax last year -- wonderful stuff, knocked the bug down in a day or 2.
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Very nice work!!

I know exactly what you mean, kethry! I've done a second one myself and actually got it right the first time. And have another one on paper that I just need to take time to work on!

Spoiler:
                just a little bit busy running in and out between saltings trying to thaw the ice-rink driveway.
                Oh my. Did you get another touch of winter?

Nice con-man, isn't he? Cute banner idea. I'm staying away from Kavan atm, too many show characters to cover first.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my. Did you get another touch of winter?

Nice con-man, isn't he? Cute banner idea. I'm staying away from Kavan atm, too many show characters to cover first.
                  No, actually it's Spring-like. Finally warming enough to thaw the ice we got earlier last month. Only got above freezing 1 day in Jan.

I'm not good at doing the fade thing on the banners yet. Not sure if I even can -- but new software is on the way!!!!!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Doing pretty good. Warming nicely here. Glad you're on the road to recovery. btw - what meds did they give you - you mentioned antibiotic, I thought. I used Zithromax last year -- wonderful stuff, knocked the bug down in a day or 2.
                    OT on that awfully persistent cough of mine:

Spoiler:
                    I got some sort of penicillin-like stuff called Clarithromycin. According to my trusty wiki info, it is similar to what you had.

I have no idea if it is already helping, though I doubt it. I only had one pill. Besides that I still take cough drops and pain meds. My headache is caused by the coughing and the clogged nose, so it isn't pretty. I so hate being really sick. You get used to a touch of cold in spring or winter, but one full scale one like this --- I haven't had one like that in years.

And now back to our scheduled Kavan drooling:

Think you'd like to see that on a banner?

Okay, Queen would, I know that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Those sigs are great Kethry, nice work

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Spoiler:
                        http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/Banners/SGA-Lorne07.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...GA-Lorne00.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...perKopie-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...lade01-1-1.jpg

I need to leave Lorne for a while and get a few more of the other guys. It's just that I have a gazillion Lorne pics.
                        They are all great kethry

Btw, afternoon all!

Sorta, feeling a little better, still got a stuffy nose
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

No, actually it's Spring-like. Finally warming enough to thaw the ice we got earlier last month. Only got above freezing 1 day in Jan.

I'm not good at doing the fade thing on the banners yet. Not sure if I even can -- but new software is on the way!!!!!
                          OT on the weather..sorry thing that it is:

Spoiler:
                          Well, we had a straight 3 weeks of below zero temps, the lowest I saw here was - 17.5 one night. Other places had to suffer through a lot lower. Days were usually at around -5 or so. But - it was sunny most of the time. Really great weather for walking. Now we're back above zero and rainy and windy. That is not really an improvement IMO. It even feels colder.

Today we're 7 above, wind and drizzle all day. Meh!

On software:

Spoiler:
                          Did Photoshop suck in another customer? Be prepared to spend a while on getting to know the thing. I'm still fiddling with MSPictureIt. Hasn't got as many cute features, but does the job so far.

Another one for Queen...coffee, Queenie, coffee...can you smell it?

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by kethryveris; 07 February 2009, 08:21 AM. Reason: pic spoilered for size
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Love 'em!

Preppy! That's a good one, though he does look so darn proper in EM.

Cute, though, too and that mega-watt smile is already there.

Well, he's Lorne, Lorne-light, but Lorne.
                            He's in there somewhere!!

OT on that awfully persistent cough of mine:

Spoiler:
                            I got some sort of penicillin-like stuff called Clarithromycin. According to my trusty wiki info, it is similar to what you had.

I have no idea if it is already helping, though I doubt it. I only had one pill. Besides that I still take cough drops and pain meds. My headache is caused by the coughing and the clogged nose, so it isn't pretty. I so hate being really sick. You get used to a touch of cold in spring or winter, but one full scale one like this --- I haven't had one like that in years.
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            They should get you well on your way to being healthy again!

And now back to our scheduled Kavan drooling:

Think you'd like to see that on a banner?

Okay, Queen would, I know that.
                            I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about!! But if I did, I'd have to say yes, yes, YES!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                              Those sigs are great Kethry, nice work
                              Originally posted by melfan View Post
                              They are all great kethry

Sorta, feeling a little better, still got a stuffy nose
                              Thanks, both of you.

I still need to figure out how to do a few things I'd like to do. I'm sure the software can do it, it's just I haven't found the right spot to hit yet.

*fingers crossed for you as well, Mel*
                              sigpic

Comment

I had this weird idea this afternoon of doing a Lorne series:
                                Lorne - astronaut
                                Lorne - pilot
                                Lorne - shepsitter
                                Lorne - sleepwalker etc...

All the cute things that Lorne is.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X