Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    Okay, jumping into the middle of something I know nothing about !!! But the pic looks good to me --- long hair, scruffy face, tight leather.... hmmmmmm

Don't worry SF, it's not all what it seems. As usual people are interpreting.

......that maybe doing all three projects, SGU, SG1 movie and SGA movie at the same time, as had been planned, was deemed financially unwise atm.

*keeping a positive attitude here*
    <big sigh of relief> Although - why are they doing yet another SG1 movie? They should do the SGA one first. Granted I have not seen either SG1 movie so I dont know how they leave you hanging, but it seems that since they just ended SGA, they'd give us a movie.. oh well.. If things keep the way they are here, we'll be lucky to get SGU.. For Kavan's sake, I hope his series with Torri gets picked up and is good enough to stick around for a few seasons.
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Didn't miss them the first time, Hermiiod.

Still lovely and no need to apologize. We can watch Lorne any time of the day as often as possible/necessary.

Love the first one more than the second - still, both are great.
      I do like the leather one for sure...
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        BTW, I just got the e-mail saying I'm out of application proceedings for the Foreign Office. I mean... I knew it was very likely to happen, but still...
        Oh, dammit. *hugs Row*

Did they say why...just fell below the percentage or what?

*sighs*

Don't worry, switch to plan B now.
        sigpic
        I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Oh, dammit. *hugs Row*

Did they say why...just fell below the percentage or what?
          Yeah, something like that. 40 places and too many applicants and so only the best of the best got an invitation to the next stage.

*sighs*

Don't worry, switch to plan B now.
          That's the thing: I don't have a plan B. Or at least I don't remember it right now. All I know ATM is that I obviously am not good enough for everything I really, really want. So maybe I should stop wanting things too much or something.
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
            Love the BBC Robin Hood! Can't wait for season 3 to start!
            meh, the first series was good but I have my issues with the second one. I didn't click on the spoiler ('cause I'm a spoilerphobe...I hate them. ) but I'm trying to work out how there's going to be a third series because
            Spoiler:
            (massive spoiler for the end of the second series)
            Spoiler:
            they kill Marion
            so it'd be hard for them to work with the myth after that (I'm guessing).

as for the SGA movie...I'm 'eh' about it. I still have to watch the first two SG1 movies (despite the fact that I've had them since they've come out ) so I'm in no hurry not to watch another one

Besides, I can get my Lorne fix here

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
              Okay, jumping into the middle of something I know nothing about !!! But the pic looks good to me --- long hair, scruffy face, tight leather.... hmmmmmm
              You didn't see him before they decided to make him ... what shall we call it?... hippie?

He looked really cool: dark, dangerous ... Now he just looks silly.

I'll see if I can find a "before" pic.

<big sigh of relief> Although - why are they doing yet another SG1 movie? They should do the SGA one first. Granted I have not seen either SG1 movie so I dont know how they leave you hanging, but it seems that since they just ended SGA, they'd give us a movie.. oh well.. If things keep the way they are here, we'll be lucky to get SGU.. For Kavan's sake, I hope his series with Torri gets picked up and is good enough to stick around for a few seasons.
              Yeah, me too ... on a new Kavan project. I think the SG1 movie was decided on because of the good selling figures for the 2 movies, and before SGA got the boot. No cliff to hang from, they will pitch a "new" story about Jack.... or so the rumour mill goes.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, something like that. 40 places and too many applicants and so only the best of the best got an invitation to the next stage.

That's the thing: I don't have a plan B. Or at least I don't remember it right now. All I know ATM is that I obviously am not good enough for everything I really, really want. So maybe I should stop wanting things too much or something.
                *huggles Row some more*

I know how you must feel right now, honey. Smash something if you feel like it. Pin a pic of Brad Wright on the wall and throw darts at it. Or just go out and buy something nice to make you feel better (that is my usual solution).

Or.....
                Just relax and sit back and let this disappointment fade a bit. I'm sure something new (plan C?) will show up eventually. blah, blah, blah...want some more platitudes? I have scores of them. None help, but all get used the same.
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Row some more*

I know how you must feel right now, honey. Smash something if you feel like it. Pin a pic of Brad Wright on the wall and throw darts at it. Or just go out and buy something nice to make you feel better (that is my usual solution).
                  Mh, ALL of them sound good I need to go into town to buy something for dinner anyway, so I guess I'll go after the "Gilmore Girls" (the "Gilmore Girls" always make me feel good, so even staying at home for reruns is allowed).

Or.....
                  Just relax and sit back and let this disappointment fade a bit. I'm sure something new (plan C?) will show up eventually.
                  I hope so... the thing is: I still know what I want to do in life... unfortunately, the Foreign Office was already plan B to get that. *sighs

blah, blah, blah...want some more platitudes? I have scores of them. None help, but all get used the same.
                  Ah, but it's still nice to read them
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                  ------

Comment

OT Robin Hood again:

Before pics:

Spoiler:

Much better IMO, but I guess we'll have to live with the "new" Guy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Mh, ALL of them sound good I need to go into town to buy something for dinner anyway, so I guess I'll go after the "Gilmore Girls" (the "Gilmore Girls" always make me feel good, so even staying at home for reruns is allowed).

I hope so... the thing is: I still know what I want to do in life... unfortunately, the Foreign Office was already plan B to get that. *sighs

Ah, but it's still nice to read them
                      Any time you want to rant... just go ahead, you have my addy.

But, hey, you at least know what you want to do. Many people don't and that's way worse. All you have to do is figure out a way of getting where you want to be. Sometimes it needs a little detour. Platitudey again, but nonetheless true.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, LLers...I have to go do some good today...like cook myself a decent meal to keep the little blood cells happy.

Later, gaters!
                        sigpic

Comment

Any time you want to rant... just go ahead, you have my addy.

But, hey, you at least know what you want to do. Many people don't and that's way worse. All you have to do is figure out a way of getting where you want to be. Sometimes it needs a little detour. Platitudey again, but nonetheless true.
                          That would be detour number... three. Maybe I should just stop wanting that... But thank you for listening and trying to help
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

Pin a pic of Brad Wright on the wall and throw darts at it.

what about Joe M or one of the other writers?

kinda OT but funny;
                            Spoiler:
                            I think that's how they pick who's a Cylon on BSG

Comment

*Runs In*

Hi All *Waves*

Rwaaaaaarrrrrrrr!

Okay, recipe:
                              Spoiler:
                              150g flour
                              50g grated almonds
                              50g grated coconuts
                              2 TS baking soda
                              2 TS cinnamon powder
                              1 ripe banana
                              100ml (neutral) vegetable oil
                              2 eggs
                              100ml maple sirup
                              250g buttermilk

Mix flour, almonds, coconut, baking soda and cinnamon.

Mash banana with fork, mix with oil, eggs, maple sirup and buttermilk.

Mix dry and wet ingredients, put batter in form, bake for 20 - 25 minutes (180°C)... et voila

If anyone wants me to convert the metric measurements... just ask
                              Thanks ill try it

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

He needs lots and lots of cuddles!! I got it ladies!!
                              Yes he does

Rotating sigs
                              Spoiler:
                              Click on one of our sigs - me & mel defintely use the same site) and it'll take you to the site, you just register and either upload pics from your pc or a direct link from an image storing site like Photobucket. Once you've done that it'll give you a random image code which you just need to paste into your sig on GW, and hey presto!! It's free and dead easy!
                              Ah that easy thanks i'll have a look at it

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Was grocery last week and was in the beverage aisle when something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye and made me giggle a bit:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...102091454a.jpg
                              did you try it/them ?

Eh, I just had three icon bunnies:

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                              http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/plainblacktshirt1-1.gif
                              well done SciFi Love it

Btw, thanks for all the good vibes.

No real change as yet, but I hope to reach the "comfortably" coughing stage soon.
                              :Huggs:
                              [SPOILERS]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/SGA-Kavan-banner01-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...banner03-1.jpg
                              There very good first two are the best

God, people I think I had one of the worst nights ever(spoilered for length and rambling...)
                              :Huggles Row:

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                              http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc217/topsecretsunglassesoperation/lorneleather-1.jpg
                              *Blinks* Beautiful pics

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/potterbuff/Smilies/trenchcoat.gif

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
                              Everyone's heard that the Atlantis movie was shelved? Sucks!
                              Its ... what ... Not watching SGU now in protest

Congrats on 1000 posts Mountiegirl!

*Runs Out*

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X