X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not crazy.
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Btw, thanks for all the good vibes.

No real change as yet, but I hope to reach the "comfortably" coughing stage soon.

What's your medicine, QH? Seems to actually work.

Okay, back to nicer things.

Like I said, Mac made me do it. She now has me addicted to making banners. I am not sure I needed that, but it's nice to play around with Kavan.... yeah, like that came out the way I wanted it.

I made a few more and am not sure which to use or whether maybe to go to Clintonio and have them rotate. In the end I probably will, because I can't see the end of this new frenzy. I want TT banners, SGA banners, NATEOTH banners etc, etc, etc... And I am supposed to rest.

Take a look and, please, no snurching until they are finished ... if anyone even wanted to snurch. They are not very original because atm I am only playing with two features. Taking things step by step.

Spoiler:

I have another one, but since I'm not sure where I got the background pic and can't ask for permission to use it...it will probably go in my I-made-it-but no-one-will-ever-see-it folder.

sigpic
      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        You mean he doesn't already?!
        Nah, he loves us.

You know what the weirdest thing about having a sig is? I have to actively remember not to sign my posts.

I did it for so long, it comes automatically.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
          I'm not crazy.
          *blinks*

Pssssttt...should we get Nici a straight jacket? ;

In denial and delusional, that must hurt.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            Technically, the question came first
            But didn't you also ask it again later, with everyone present and getting informed as well?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
              Take a look and, please, no snurching until they are finished ... if anyone even wanted to snurch. They are not very original because atm I am only playing with two features. Taking things step by step.

Spoiler:

I have another one, but since I'm not sure where I got the background pic and can't ask for permission to use it...it will probably go in my I-made-it-but no-one-will-ever-see-it folder.

awesome, I love the Joe!banner

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

But didn't you also ask it again later, with everyone present and getting informed as well?
                Yeah...that question came first too

Comment

Your banners are all great, kethry! Much better than my first attempts

Pfnehehehehe, am talking to my mum on the phone ATM, and she gave me an idea for another strange question for Kavan. Remember she's the one with the fixation on Native Americans? I finally got around showing her a pic of Kavan and her first reaction was: "Hey, does this guy have Native American ancestors?" Someone do me the favor and ask him, just so I can prove to her that he has NOT?
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                  I will never accept defeat.
                  I will never quit.
                  I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                  ------
                  "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                    Your banners are all great, kethry! Much better than my first attempts
                    Yes they are great. I'm still trying to get the hang of doing banners. Cant get out of the clothing market!

Someone do me the favor and ask him, just so I can prove to her that he has NOT?
                    Actually, I had the same thought- looks like he might actually. And I forget where I read it (or what it was) but something about his mom's name made me think along those lines. We have several NA tribes in my area so things like that make sense to me.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      Actually, I had the same thought- looks like he might actually. And I forget where I read it (or what it was) but something about his mom's name made me think along those lines. We have several NA tribes in my area so things like that make sense to me.
                      Dammit Okay, someone please ask him if he has or not, now I really want to know that (and I guess I'll never hear the end of it if he HAS).
                      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                      I will never accept defeat.
                      I will never quit.
                      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                      ------
                      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Yeah...that question came first too
                        Okay, seriously confused now on the order of events.

So what came when...first interview, then Q&A and then what? Or some other way around?
                        sigpic

Comment

Dammit Okay, someone please ask him if he has or not, now I really want to know that (and I guess I'll never hear the end of it if he HAS).
                          What makes her think he has? *iz confused*

*doesn't see anything native American*

Weird???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                            I'm not crazy.
                            That's what they all say

Pfnehehehehe, am talking to my mum on the phone ATM, and she gave me an idea for another strange question for Kavan. Remember she's the one with the fixation on Native Americans? I finally got around showing her a pic of Kavan and her first reaction was: "Hey, does this guy have Native American ancestors?" Someone do me the favor and ask him, just so I can prove to her that he has NOT?
                            Wonder what made her think that?

I made a few more and am not sure which to use or whether maybe to go to Clintonio and have them rotate. In the end I probably will, because I can't see the end of this new frenzy. I want TT banners, SGA banners, NATEOTH banners etc, etc, etc... And I am supposed to rest.

Spoiler:
                            http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/SGA-Kavan-banner01-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn24/kethryveris/SGA-Kavan-banner03-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...nner02-2-1.jpg

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...n-banner02.jpg
                            Lovely

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              awesome, I love the Joe!banner
                              Thanks. *bows*

That actually is finished, so...

Of course, I had to start with Joe, right Lizzie?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                that's almost exactly how I saw it, except without the sparkles!
                                Hehe, is this one better then?

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                Well see for me the DG one is more of a *sad* gun face than well a *good* gun face, if that makes any sense.
                                LOL, yeah I know what you mean but there's just something about that look that makes me want to cheer him up in the most pleasant way!!

Haha, love it!! Although I have to say I think 100% of us appreciate it!

Yes, the DG face you just want to cuddle and comfort
                                *nods*

the others --- well ----
                                Well, quite!!

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                *LOVE* It Sci- so when are you going to make the full line of shirts/bags available
                                As a thread we really should you know... we could get t-shirts printed and post pics of us wearing them!

I'd be proud to take that to the market!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                he probably think we are freaking crazy
                                You mean we're not?

Okay -- last one !

Now I can see Kavan in that!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X