I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Havent seen it either ... I'll have to settle for the tiny screen version on YouTube unless I do another Amazon.com hunt!
      I think it's on a Time Tunnel DVD of the old series actually, not sure

Thnx... was hoping the same thing! Hey mel -- what program do you use to make those???
      I use PhotoBucket's editing system actually, it's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. All my banners are made from there
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        Nope, I like the swim star look But yeah, I know I'm weird
        Okay, I am going to get out of this conversation (not the being weird part - I admit to being weird, too) before my gutter grate wont hold me any longer........
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          I think it's on a Time Tunnel DVD of the old series actually, not sure

I use PhotoBucket's editing system actually, it's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. All my banners are made from there

Thnx.... I might actually be able to figure it out then!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Well, I dont really like the 'gorilla' look, but a few here and there ......................................
            Same here. I don't like lots of body hair.....I don't like totally hairless either, just somewhere in between!!!

Haven't seen this one in a while...
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I am going to get out of this conversation (not the being weird part - I admit to being weird, too) before my gutter grate wont hold me any longer........
              Eh, not fair! Share with us, please
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

Thnx.... I might actually be able to figure it out then!
                I bet you do

Here is some banners I've made from using PhotoBucket's editing system

Spoiler:

If you want to use one of my banners, here's a link where they are

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Same here. I don't like lots of body hair.....I don't like totally hairless either, just somewhere in between!!!

Haven't seen this one in a while...
                  See, that is a great pic -- except for the mike infront of his mouth! Looks like he has black hair in it. Just love the scruff.

Eh, not fair! Share with us, please
                  Let's just say it has to do with the 'fun' you can have with those few little chest hairs.
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Let's just say it has to do with the 'fun' you can have with those few little chest hairs.
                    You're baaaaaaaaaaad

But anyway, while you were thinking that I couldn't shake off some "swim star" associations...
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      I bet you do

Here is some banners I've made from using PhotoBucket's editing system

Very nice -- I will save the link and one of these days get some type of banner on.
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

You're baaaaaaaaaaad

Told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I even embarrassed myself with that comment!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

There is no such thing as "embarrassing oneself" in this thread
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                          ------

Comment

Okay --- I'm going to reward myself -- time for a little Doppleganger on the big TV!!!!

nitey nite all...
                            Lovely - watching Tabula Rasa on the big TV right now

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              ooo...I like that thought, and I think that I'll be the next one to see him *knocks on wood*

and here I'd be thinking how relaxing it was!

so is this going to turn into a bitter war between the 60%'ers and the 40%'ers?

Whoop, represent! Midwest- Corrupt politicians and sub-zero weather (IL)

yup yup yup! when do we get Dollhouse? I've been waiting since forever to see it!

cut for ranty
                              Spoiler:
                              I just got my hours at work cut again. and it doesn't help that I'm $900+ out after fixing my car and paying for school books, only to learn that one of my classes got cancelled and the term starts Monday so I have to talk to my advisor and figure out a class that I can get into in order to keep my full time student status. So now I have to look for a second job. fun times all around
                              Dollhouse starts airing (according to Comcast) on Feb 13th

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

See, that is a great pic -- except for the mike infront of his mouth! Looks like he has black hair in it. Just love the scruff.
                                It's puuuuuurdy and would definitely be better without the mic there!!

Hahaha, I feel ya there SciFi!!!

Told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I even embarrassed myself with that comment!

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                                Lovely - watching Tabula Rasa on the big TV right now
                                Mmmmmm, here's some from me then!
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X