Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Oh - I re-looked at LLPB -- I guess there were a few shots without the printing. But I think I might know why they went with the other guy in the end. In reality, Kavan actually looks a little old to be playing her boyfriend - unless she is dating an older guy. The guy they picked ultimatly looked younger than Kavan... oh well.
    Well, I just got told that he was supposed to be something like her older college teacher boyfriend or something... so he would have been perfect
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
      Totally random:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...rucalling1.jpg

Is there anyone else apart from me that who can't stop staring at those legs? Holy cow...
      They are very lovely
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Plickies View Post
        http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc331/plickies/Stargate/Kavan%20Smith/Duet/normal_atl_204_074-1.jpg
        Okay, am I the only one that thinks Lorne is about to kiss that rocket launcher!??

Well, I just got told that he was supposed to be something like her older college teacher boyfriend or something... so he would have been perfect
        Makes sense, I think she did date a couple 'older' guys throughout the show.. Too bad Kavan didnt get to stay.... *sigh*
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Okay, am I the only one that thinks Lorne is about to kiss that rocket launcher!??
          No, we agreed on that it does look very much like that

Makes sense, I think she did date a couple 'older' guys throughout the show.. Too bad Kavan didnt get to stay.... *sigh*
          Let's just all hope the show with Torri and him gets picked up and it will also air out of Canada... after the "Time Tunnel" desaster and the "Tru Calling" thing, it would only be fair. To us and to him.
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

No, we agreed on that it does look very much like that

Let's just all hope the show with Torri and him gets picked up and it will also air out of Canada... after the "Time Tunnel" desaster and the "Tru Calling" thing, it would only be fair. To us and to him.
            Good, thought it was my 'attention to detail' getting in the way again!

I agree -- it's about time he gets a break and gets a good lead in something that will be sticking around for awhile. And I like Torri -- at least he wouldnt be playing opposite some blonde bimbo. Not that seeing him in Universe wouldnt be a good thing..... but I'm not sure how well that one will go... just how many galaxies with bad guys can their be out there!!?
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I'm off to bed now

night all
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                I'm off to bed now

night all
                nite mel
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ah - the middle of BFNW, but the accent was familiar, lol

That would be correct!!! The only place to live -- well, maybe a bit further north!
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Okay --- I'm going to reward myself -- time for a little Doppleganger on the big TV!!!!

nitey nite all...
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

So who is the next person going to a con? We'll have to start a file for "Question's for Kavan".
                      ooo...I like that thought, and I think that I'll be the next one to see him *knocks on wood*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      I was at the hairdressers today and they have a new vibrating chair installed. As I lay back on the chair to have my hair washed and felt the vibrations on my back, bum and thighs I closed my eyes and thought of....Lorne
                      and here I'd be thinking how relaxing it was!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      I don't know how long they've been there but I've just noticed the 60%'ers in your sigs... good job I started on a 40%'er banner last night. I'll finish it later!!!
                      so is this going to turn into a bitter war between the 60%'ers and the 40%'ers?

Midwest - Packers and Cows! (WI)
                      Whoop, represent! Midwest- Corrupt politicians and sub-zero weather (IL)

Oh yes Buffy, and now Dollhouse soon
                      yup yup yup! when do we get Dollhouse? I've been waiting since forever to see it!

cut for ranty
                      Spoiler:
                      I just got my hours at work cut again. and it doesn't help that I'm $900+ out after fixing my car and paying for school books, only to learn that one of my classes got cancelled and the term starts Monday so I have to talk to my advisor and figure out a class that I can get into in order to keep my full time student status. So now I have to look for a second job. fun times all around

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hmmm, wait! Your a farmgirl -- how about some good ol' bindertwine. It was good enough for Elli May and Jethro to use as a belt!!!
                          Lol I hadn't considered that one!

I don't know how long they've been there but I've just noticed the 60%'ers in your sigs... good job I started on a 40%'er banner last night. I'll finish it later!!!
                          Can't wait to see it!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                          I noticed them, too. Good job people ... and in pink! Yeah!
                          Well of course it has to be in pink

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          Loving all the little "60%er"s I'm seeing in sigs
                          Isn't it lovely?

I like collecting friends? And because ICQ (I really like it more than MSN... because MSN seems to hate me) is a VERY practical way to communicate methinks.
                          Oh and because I'm there(though I also have yahoo but hardly use it)

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          I sure hope we are all better than that

Okay who wants to send me several clones to work out the kinks in all my muscles? I had my big CLE today and arrived at the school at 6 am(after the great coffee hunt{of which apparently there is no coffee stand open in town before 6am on saturday}) and was on my feet running around like a chicken with its head cut off until nearly 6pm.

My classes were okay, though my 'advanced' class had one of *those* students in it that decided she had to contradict *EVERYTHING* I was attempting to teach, in front of the whole class.

Basically it boils down to I can't feel anything below my neck and my legs feel like they are about ready to fall off below the knees.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

We wouldnt do that, would we.... Might just have to call Lorne to break up the cat-fights!!

Whoop, represent! Midwest- Corrupt politicians and sub-zero weather (IL)
                            Ya, what claims to fame... Think I'll stick to the sub-zero temps!!!

yup yup yup! when do we get Dollhouse? I've been waiting since forever to see it!
                            Looks like Feb 13.

Spoiler:
                            I just got my hours at work cut again. and it doesn't help that I'm $900+ out after fixing my car and paying for school books, only to learn that one of my classes got cancelled and the term starts Monday so I have to talk to my advisor and figure out a class that I can get into in order to keep my full time student status. So now I have to look for a second job. fun times all around
                            that bites -- good luck with it.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                            Lol I hadn't considered that one!
                            In case you need some ---
                            Spoiler:

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Basically it boils down to I can't feel anything below my neck and my legs feel like they are about ready to fall off below the knees.
                            Yikes - hope you feel better - maybe you need Lizzie's hairdresser's chair (if you cant get a clone or 10).

Watched Doppleganger - now going off to bed - and hopefully not sleepwalk!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

We wouldnt do that, would we.... Might just have to call Lorne to break up the cat-fights!!
                              and he'd just hate to do that, wouldn't he?

Looks like Feb 13.
                              awesome.

that bites -- good luck with it.
                              thanks, I relaxed after
                              Spoiler:
                              listening to some Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, and visiting this thread

I plan on asking around campus on Monday...there has to be something available.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Oh I'm sorry hun *huggles*
                                Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                I'm sorry to hear that Cath *huggles*
                                Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Sorry to hear that..
                                <huggles for Cath>
                                Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
                                Sorry to hear that :huggles:
                                *hugs LorneLovers* Thank you all.

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                                Hmmm...I'm on Yahoo Messenger and have AIM.... Do I need more?

Kethry

Another proud 60%er!
                                I have Yahoo somewhere and MSN..
                                You have YIM? Me too!

Totally random:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...rucalling1.jpg

Is there anyone else apart from me that who can't stop staring at those legs? Holy cow...
                                You wanna see Kavan legs?

I’ve got a friend in the Great White North that I can probably get to DVR if the show does get picked up, we LorneLovers will get it!

Comment

Working...
                                X