Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici View Post
    Hey all

[URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/418%20-%20The%20Kindred%20Pt%201/kp1-31.jpghttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Stargate%20Atlantis/418%20-%20The%20Kindred%20Pt%201/th_kp1-31.jpg[/URL]

You like that pic, don't you?

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    I think he looked better than the guy they replaced him with. The guy they went with - looked like a dork. This is much better.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Calling/17.jpg
    Hear, hear!

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    If this wasn't intended to air, how come we have pics of it? Is it around somewhere to see?

Kethry
    I think that is stillshot from the first pilot
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

If this wasn't intended to air, how come we have pics of it? Is it around somewhere to see?

Kethry
      I wonder that myself. Got the pic from LL photobucket. But I'd love to see and of course hear, the actual footage cause it would probably be there twice since it was a do-over day.
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

That would be an interesting question to ask him, if he remembers that is!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          That would be an interesting question to ask him, if he remembers that is!

That is a good question. So who is the next person going to a con? We'll have to start a file for "Question's for Kavan".
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

That is a good question. So who is the next person going to a con? We'll have to start a file for "Question's for Kavan".
            I think Nici is finally going to a con and meet him
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Afternoon all....coughs her way into thread.

How's everybody today?

Kethry
              I'm fine...cold... but well. * goes off to find another jumper sweater*

I was at the hairdressers today and they have a new vibrating chair installed. As I lay back on the chair to have my hair washed and felt the vibrations on my back, bum and thighs I closed my eyes and thought of....Lorne

Good, good vibrations

Kethry
              It must be available somewhere....mustn't it? I haven't seen it
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, question -- this was asked several days and a couple hundred pages ago, but I dont have time to go looking for it so I'm gonna ask again.

How do you strike out or draw a line thru a word ? (hope that made sense).

Thnx
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Okay, question -- this was asked several days and a couple hundred pages ago, but I dont have time to go looking for it so I'm gonna ask again.

How do you strike out or draw a line thru a word ? (hope that made sense).

Thnx
                  Type {strike] insert word [/strike]

use [ not {
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    Type {strike] insert word [/strike]

use [ not {
                    like this this? cool, I'll make a note of it. Thnx Lizzie.
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      I think that is stillshot from the first pilot
                      Yes, but to get a screenshot from it, it had to be out somewhere.

Hm....so, who'll admit to having it?

Kethry
                      sigpic
                      I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

I don't know how long they've been there but I've just noticed the 60%'ers in your sigs... good job I started on a 40%'er banner last night. I'll finish it later!!!
                        Ah Mr Mac..he's a sweetie
                        Hehe, yes he is and I have very special hug just for him... I squidge his bum when I hug him, that's the special hug I wanna give Kavan!!

He does actually look seriously unhappy or really really deep in thought in that pic... I think it's the only time I have seen a picture of him looking that way.
                        I like it... and not at the same time!!

So far so good--
                        Spoiler:
                        overcast but going to make the 20's today! Going to try and do laundry and school work!
                        Blimey, do you ever stop?

Hey Nici, nice pic!!

Afternoon all....coughs her way into thread.

How's everybody today?
                        Hey Kethry, still coughing? Me too *shrugs* do something to distract yourself!

That's a great idea! Unfortunately he's not at Chevron *sniffs*

It's a jumper!!! Don't give in to the Americanisms of the world!!!

I was at the hairdressers today and they have a new vibrating chair installed. As I lay back on the chair to have my hair washed and felt the vibrations on my back, bum and thighs I closed my eyes and thought of....Lorne

Good, good vibrations
                        Good thinking!

Did you get a new 'do' while you were there or were you too worn out?

*puts off cleaning the fridge*

sigpic

Comment

Good, good vibrations

It must be available somewhere....mustn't it? I haven't seen it

And you really got up and vacated that chair?

Kethry
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            I don't know how long they've been there but I've just noticed the 60%'ers in your sigs... good job I started on a 40%'er banner last night. I'll finish it later!!!

I noticed them, too. Good job people ... and in pink! Yeah!

Hehe, yes he is and I have very special hug just for him... I squidge his bum when I hug him, that's the special hug I wanna give Kavan!!
                            I want to see Kavan's face when you do ... and hear his ...ahem... comments.

Hey Kethry, still coughing? Me too *shrugs* do something to distract yourself!
                            I'm coughing my lungs out today...or so it feels. At one time I thought I might actually pass out.

If I find whoever coughed on me, that person won't get a chance to procreate, believe me.

Kethry
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll go and cough some more upstairs ... the bathroom needs cleaning and it might distract me.

See you later.

Kethry
                              sigpic

Comment

cant wait to see it!!!!

Blimey, do you ever stop?
                                Spoiler:
                                what, the laundry or the school work?

It's a jumper!!! Don't give in to the Americanisms of the world!!!
                                Okay, if an American sweater is actually a jumper - what do you guys call an actual American jumper - the little dress that goes over a shirt or sweater?

I noticed them, too. Good job people ... and in pink! Yeah!

I want to see Kavan's face when you do ... and hear his ...ahem... comments.
                                Yes, pink!!!

Hmmmm, I'd like to see/hear his reaction to that move, too! Better yet....... (nope, NOT going there! I put the gutter grates down today so I'm staying up top)

I'm coughing my lungs out today...or so it feels. At one time I thought I might actually pass out.

Kethry
                                Oh my, hope you get better soon. <air huggles> I hate that cough - had it last fall. They even when so far as to think I had Whooping Cough - which I didnt - just a bad case of asthma..
                                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X