No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have photo of Kavan on my desk at work. The one of him holding the sign that says "Hi Nici" ... people ask but only one co-worker asked if he was my boyfriend. LOL!
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lyconia View Post
      But at least you have Kavan to keep you company
      That and my very active imagination... At some point I simply gave up trying to find some work for me to do (obviously, my boss thinks I'm psychic and only tells me she wants something done when I phone her... about something completely different... and then she likes to make a big fuss about why I didn't do what she wants from me - I just don't have the heart to tell her that if she wants me to do something, maybe she should tell me, because she really is a very intelligent young woman... most of the time, anyway) and resorted to writing, whenever I'm finished with what I'm actually supposed to be doing.
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
        I have photo of Kavan on my desk at work. The one of him holding the sign that says "Hi Nici" ... people ask but only one co-worker asked if he was my boyfriend. LOL!
        I know i speak for a lot of us when i say i wish he was

Banner Made By: Fainne | I'm a 60%er | My Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          So how's that strike going for you? I'm just practicing for my Photoshop class that I'm taking for college, so you know what better than some good looking material?
          Not very well. I keep finding myself in there doing various banners and wallies! Haven't done anything with Lorne in a few days! Oh, nice! Kavan IS your homework. Clever girl!

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
          hopefully i can use the practices intenet, but that will be once a day if that

so mass weekend catch up! don;t post too much please! *begs thunkers to be nice*

I shall miss you all
          Aww! That sucks JPJ! I'll miss you, too!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
          Gnah, no "Twilight Zone" for me, because no Tele5 (or maybe I have but can't find it because it's buried beneath the thousands repetition of ARD and RTLII or something...).

Whoa, girls, sometimes I really hate my job. Today is one of them (and just because of one lousy co-worker). Let's just not talk about it. Good thing that there's this thread (and mac, whose reviews make me a happy little writer )
          Sorry, you had such a rough day! Not talking about it....

Comment

(to practice my Spanish) aqui está una cierta sonrisa stuble y atractiva*

*here is some stuble and sexy smile

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              (to practice my Spanish) aqui está una cierta sonrisa stuble y atractiva*
              Y que sonrisa es! (desperately need to practise my Spanish...)
              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
              I will never accept defeat.
              I will never quit.
              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
              ------
              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                Y que sonrisa es! (desperately need to practise my Spanish...)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Su sonrisa he fabricado los sueños. (If I can remember my pluperfect tense right, that's supposed to say his smile has made dreams. If not then it's gibberish)

Comment

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      This reminds me of the Monty Python sketch where the Army's at drill.

Comment

*thud*

Comment

*drools*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                            Btw, attention German thunkers....the Twilight Zone ep that Kavan is in will air on Tele5 on October, 4th.

Does anybody know how much he is in it --- and the big question: Does his character survive the ep? *LOL*

Kethry

Definitely worth the watch Kethry!
                            Spoiler:
                            He’s only comes in at the end but hey, no gory ugly death. In fact he sort of plays knight in shining armor!

As for the “Is that Your Boyfriend” topic – I had a picture of Paul McGillion in my locker in high school and everyone was convinced he was my boyfriend, even after I told them he wasn’t!

Titanic Picspam tonight:

Comment

he looks so good in period costumes!!!

Comment

hell he looks good in anything... erm... and nothing at all *smirks*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X