No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, we have got some absolutely massive sigs going on in this thread, too many for me to go about infracting every one.

The sig limits are:

no more than 200 pixels tall, no more than 700 pixels wide and ALL of it can have a file size no more than 50K.

I'm seeing sigs that are 2-3 times as tall as allowed, graphics that are 2-3 times as much as the limit.

Please, within the next 24 hours, check your sig, and if it's too big, please get it down to size. If you choose not to, then we'll snip and remove on our own to get things within our limits.

Thanks
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Somewhat O/T

Spoiler:
        A little bit of bad news: Those expecting the one shot will have to wait a bit longer than I originally expected. I woke up this morning with a MAJOR migrane (no pun intended)! It just so happens that migranes are hereditary in my family, among other things Sorry guys. Give me til the weekend and hopefully I'll have something!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
          Somewhat O/T

Spoiler:
          A little bit of bad news: Those expecting the one shot will have to wait a bit longer than I originally expected. I woke up this morning with a MAJOR migrane (no pun intended)! It just so happens that migranes are hereditary in my family, among other things Sorry guys. Give me til the weekend and hopefully I'll have something!

Hey not to worry. Hope you feel better soon.
          sigpic

Comment

Somewhat O/T

Spoiler:

awww get better soon
            Spoiler:
            those arent any fun... i've had a few of 'em.... course all i wanted to do is just sleep it away, one of 'em came on suddenly... that wasnt fun... was in the middle of eattin the next thing i know... there it was....talk bout annoyin....
            sigpic

Comment

Somewhat O/T

Spoiler:

Atlantean2005, Get better soon!!

RL
              Spoiler:
              I get those as well (stupid parent's genes XP). Question: do you get Auras beforehand? I do and got completely freaked out the first time. i was reading a book and some letters, and then words started disappearing. When I went to tell my mom about it, her face looked like those people from Doctor Who with the missing faces!!!!

Even more out there is the fact that i'm dressing up as The Doctor for Halloween, complete with a water gun, banana, brainy specs, 3d glasses, TARDIS key, striped suit, longcoat, and converse!!YAY!

Comment

Somewhat O/T

Spoiler:

Sorry to hear that atlantea Hope you get better soon
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

hi i'm sober tonight!

Andrew, sorry to hear you don;t feel well, get well soon, here is someone to help, although i'd like him back for CAU please

What was the name of the episode from Reunion? if it has one!
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                    hi i'm sober tonight!

Andrew, sorry to hear you don;t feel well, get well soon, here is someone to help, although i'd like him back for CAU please

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../reunion02.jpg

Is titled "1993"

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

thanks, will watch on surf the channel!
                      sigpic
                      Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                      Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

hi i'm sober tonight!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../reunion02.jpg

I see our Dr Lorne Clone is busy tending other people as well, not just you
                        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

oh and do i know that!

saturday night i really needed him, last night too, as mel will know!
                          sigpic

Comment

oh and do i know that!

saturday night i really needed him, last night too, as mel will know!
                            If you are talking CAU, yes I do

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Atlantean. I used to have them quite often, but in the last few years they quieted down to one or two a year. Hope it stays at that. And hope you get better soon
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Hope you feel better Atlantean!

Comment

Working...
                                X