Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats on posting the 30,000 post smurf! can't green you so mental green
    sigpic
    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Oooh....yummy pics smurfette!

Great icons Luci!
        sigpic
        Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

thanks GateMedic

size

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
            thanks GateMedic

size

Spoiler:

You're welcome!

Oh man...more yummy pics
            sigpic
            Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Ok, guys RL calls. Gotta go!

Comment

Ok, guys RL calls. Gotta go!
                See ya later!
                sigpic

My Facebook

Comment

Okay, I figured something out...

*Using the TARDIS, we go back in time a few days and a few pages to when we were talking about our own Atlantis movie.*

In regard to the combination of a half naked Lorne with a leg holster, I was able to come up with something. It's not the best of ideas but it's something.

Spoiler:
                  While taking some personal time on the mainland, Lorne is relaxing and trying to take his mind off of work. As part of his relaxing routine, he goes swimming (so here is where the half nakedness comes in... Lorne in swimming trunks). BUT because of the "large, particularly venomous snake-like creatures that inhabits the mainland," our dear major is also wearing his trusty leg holster!

Yeah, I know. Kinda corny but the best I could come up with!!

By the way, this is in regard to:
                  Unless Atlantean can come up with some way to integrate the 2, because I'm stumped!

Comment

nice idea! me likey, i can think of some grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat non -pgness to add to that!
                    sigpic
                    JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                    Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                    Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                      nice idea! me likey, i can think of some grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat non -pgness to add to that!
                      Thanks! What can I say, redirecting anger from work related issues into coming up with story ideas, well, ideas in general, is a good stress reliever!

Comment

Love the idea Atlantean!

I find the treadmill helps to redirect my work issues. With this job, I'm at the gym a lot
                        sigpic

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          While taking some personal time on the mainland, Lorne is relaxing and trying to take his mind off of work. As part of his relaxing routine, he goes swimming (so here is where the half nakedness comes in... Lorne in swimming trunks). BUT because of the "large, particularly venomous snake-like creatures that inhabits the mainland," our dear major is also wearing his trusty leg holster!
                          That is one ingenious idea! I'm just wondering if Berettas are waterproof enough...
                          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                          I will never accept defeat.
                          I will never quit.
                          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                          ------
                          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            That is one ingenious idea! I'm just wondering if Berettas are waterproof enough...
                            Like i said, not the best of ideas but it's a start! And thanks for liking my craziness!

Comment

I've just finished watching Broken Ties. That was some great epi. I was even surprised when Lorne turned up. I'd forgotten he was in this one. He looked extra gorgeous when he appeared at Shep and McKay's table.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lorne in swimmin trunks... ohhhh are they tiny speedos.... *headlong dive into the deep end of the gutter. swims around contently.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X