Clear All

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
    Made myself a new sig....

Exellent really like it

Goodmorning everyone *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
      Nice
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Snowy, you just made my day with that .gif and banner
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

oh that's beautiful ^ *thunk*

Comment

Woah! i ahven't been in here in ages!

RL's been crazy guys! but now since i've had a week off work i'm catching up on everything.

OT from RL:

Spoiler:
              Well where do i begin! 1. i'm on crutches* cries* so painful.. i've retorn the cartlige in my Knee eeek! so i'm in quiet lot of pain at the moment, works been eveil but what else is new. thats about my RL lol

Whats new on the Kavan Front?!
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

you need Dr Lorne!

get well soon!
                sigpic
                JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

So sorry to hear that atlantis_babe

hope you get better soon

and yes, Dr Lorne is a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    Woah! i ahven't been in here in ages!

RL's been crazy guys! but now since i've had a week off work i'm catching up on everything.

OT from RL:

Spoiler:
                    Well where do i begin! 1. i'm on crutches* cries* so painful.. i've retorn the cartlige in my Knee eeek! so i'm in quiet lot of pain at the moment, works been eveil but what else is new. thats about my RL lol

Whats new on the Kavan Front?!
                    *hugs* That sucks! Hope the pain gets better soon!

New on the Kavan front.. Maybe that he has been in S&R, a mention in The Seed, and that he was in BT as well as in TDV
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      OT from RL:

Spoiler:
                      Aww, sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

By the way, I was wondering something. What's everyone's favourite Kavan SGA episode? I was thinking mine might be TDV
                      Spoiler:
                      because of the whole Lorne-in-command thing
                      but I liked him in The Game too. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Aww, sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

By the way, I was wondering something. What's everyone's favourite Kavan SGA episode? I was thinking mine might be TDV
                        Spoiler:
                        because of the whole Lorne-in-command thing
                        but I liked him in The Game too. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
                        Favourite episode? Difficult, I am afraid I have too much... I am deciding among Doppleganger, Road Not Taken and DV. But probably Road Not Taken - so sweet

Comment

Oh yeah! RNT was great too. *can't decide*

Comment

all KS epis are good, please don't make me chose, some nice epi will lose!!!!
                            sigpic
                            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                              all KS epis are good, please don't make me chose, some nice epi will lose!!!!
                              You know, I think I agree with you. I retract my earlier question

Comment

exactly... But if we should vote for favourite hair episode it will be definitely Doppleganger

Comment

Working...
                                X