Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melfan View Post
    Bummer about the bad knee So, yea, hip moves it is, and what lovely hip moves it gonna be

You're right, Atlantis is our for the taking! mua ha ha ha ha! Watch out Pegasus and Milky Way, here comes Lorne, melfan and SanGate!

Ohh, love the whole idea of Shep being hurt and Lorne has to sit in the Chair. I wonder if we get to see that in an episode. So far we have seen Sheppard, McKay and Beckett sit in it. Lorne got to sometime operate it! I demand it! I am the general of the alternate universe of crazies! My second general is agreeing with me. Right Second General SanGate?
    Hehe, I would like to see Lorne dance

I could not agree more First General melfan! *salutes*

Hehe, and I'm making 'watch out Pegasus Galaxy and Milky Way, here comes Lorne, melfan and SanGate' my new msn name

Yeah, the chair thing should be in the new season! I think it is a pretty good suggestion! So, JM, if you're reading this: I won't sue you for using my idea, so feel free!
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Ooh, I will never look at Todd again as I did before your post LizzieAnne! I like that idea! I could also see him as a Michael for some reason
      He does look more like Michael, I agree. It's the short hair and less wraithlike features. But hey I just like Todd
      What if Shep gets really hurt and isn't able to control the chair? There is only one possibility to arm that the chair, is there! And that's our beloved major!
      I think that is a must for Season 5. TPTB will be really slack if they don't do that

Hmm.. well, we'll have to learn him hip moves then, no other solution.
      Mmmmm hip moves. That 'behaving ourselves' soon went out of the window didn't it?
      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I would like to see Lorne dance

I could not agree more First General melfan! *salutes*

Hehe, and I'm making 'watch out Pegasus Galaxy and Milky Way, here comes Lorne, melfan and SanGate' my new msn name

Yeah, the chair thing should be in the new season! I think it is a pretty good suggestion! So, JM, if you're reading this: I won't sue you for using my idea, so feel free!
        A slowdance would be awsome! *gets all dreamy over it*

Good Second General SanGate, Atlantis is ours, now we need to plan how to take over the world
        Lorne is ready!

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          He does look more like Michael, I agree. It's the short hair and less wraithlike features. But hey I just like Todd
          Hehe, I like the Michael-Spike idea Me like Todd too, but Michael a bit more

I think that is a must for Season 5. TPTB will be really slack if they don't do that
          Hear hear!

Mmmmm hip moves. That 'behaving ourselves' soon went out of the window didn't it?
          what is that word 'behave' you speak of? Yeah, that lasted like erm.. one post?

A slowdance would be awsome! *gets all dreamy over it*

Good Second General SanGate, Atlantis is ours, now we need to plan how to take over the world
          Lorne is ready!
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...Condemned1.jpg
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...argate3735.jpg
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...15789_6842.jpg
          Ooh, a slow dance.. *gets dreamy too*

Lorne is indeed ready!! I'm almost packed and ready to be beamed aboard the orion!
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hehe, I like the Michael-Spike idea Me like Todd too, but Michael a bit more

Hear hear!

what is that word 'behave' you speak of? Yeah, that lasted like erm.. one post?

Ooh, a slow dance.. *gets dreamy too*

Lorne is indeed ready!! I'm almost packed and ready to be beamed aboard the orion!
            wheren't we suppouse to take the city? Because everything we needed was in the city...

Yea, the behave ourself lasted about one thread, because none of us knew what it meant
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

wheren't we suppouse to take the city? Because everything we needed was in the city...

Yea, the behave ourself lasted about one thread, because none of us knew what it meant
              I did want to pack the stereo, because I'm not sure if Atlantis has that. And I needed some dvd's of Lorne, to show him how bad his bazooka shooting is, and to show him what he's like in another universe

And the wideness of our gutter, the fact that it is really dirty and has lots of logs shows we do not know the real meaning of the word 'behave'.
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I did want to pack the stereo, because I'm not sure if Atlantis has that. And I needed some dvd's of Lorne, to show him how bad his bazooka shooting is, and to show him what he's like in another universe

And the wideness of our gutter, the fact that it is really dirty and has lots of logs shows we do not know the real meaning of the word 'behave'.
                  Right, silly me, the Orion will take us to Atlantis, good thinking Second General SanGate!

We do need lots of lots of ZPM's. And snacks, lots of snacks, and I'll pack my Red Dwarf Collection! Do we need our clones?

Comment

Btw, does anyone know in which eppies Lorne is in uptil now? I'm spoiler free for as far as that goes but does anyone know a title besides
                    Spoiler:
                    S&R and Blood Ties?
                    I have been trying to keep track of all the episode title and tidbits of info from JM's blog as and when they turn up.
                    Feel free to add anything I have missed on the following list. Please don't look if you want to be totally spoiler free.

Spoiler:

Apart from S & R which we know is 1st and the Seed is a mid season 2 parter all the rest have not yet been given a particular order.

Search and Rescue: Lorne, Sam, McKay, new female team member
                    Whispers: Becket , Sheppard and the new all female team - Fog and horror!
                    The Queen: Teyla centric
                    Ghost in the Machine:
                    The Lost Tribe:
                    Trackers:
                    Broken Ties: vulnerable Ronon - Wraith battles - cafeteria scene- Touching Ronon and Shepard scenes

Daedalus Variations: - team episode
                    Inquisition:
                    The Seed: mid season two parter Daniel Jackson
                    First Contact:
                    The Shrine: McKay tour de force
                    Last edited by LizzieAnne; 19 April 2008, 06:51 AM. Reason: missed off Daniel !
                    sigpic

Comment

Right, silly me, the Orion will take us to Atlantis, good thinking Second General SanGate!

We do need lots of lots of ZPM's. And snacks, lots of snacks, and I'll pack my Red Dwarf Collection! Do we need our clones?
                      yeah, I got my moments I like my title btw! Second General SanGate!

Yes, lots of ZPM's is good! But we need to go and search for those of course. So we do need the bazooka training for Lorne when we go on reconaissance missions. Again, don't want to be beamed up by a dart..

Any other ideas on the missions? Anyone?
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

yeah, I got my moments I like my title btw! Second General SanGate!

Yes, lots of ZPM's is good! But we need to go and search for those of course. So we do need the bazooka training for Lorne when we go on reconaissance missions. Again, don't want to be beamed up by a dart..

Any other ideas on the missions? Anyone?

I'm all for the bazooka training for Lorne. I''l train him. I learnt that in Bazooka training school.

Ah missions. Does that mean making contact with alien races who won't like us and put us in a dungeon and we have to make a devious plan to escape? Yep I'm in.

sigpic

Comment

I'm all for the bazooka training for Lorne. I''l train him. I learnt that in Bazooka training school.

Ah missions. Does that mean making contact with alien races who won't like us and put us in a dungeon and we have to make a devious plan to escape? Yep I'm in.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...2320nu-1-1.jpg
                          Ooh yes, being trapped in a filthy dungeon with Lorne.. Or Lorne being our savior. I like both scenarios! He will need his bazooka training to shoot a whole in the dungeons walls of course.
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Our Armé is growing! Excellent!
                            Now you need a rank, unfortently you can't be a General, there are only Two General me and SanGate

You can be Second Commander LizzieAnne

How's that?

Ooh yes, being trapped in a filthy dungeon with Lorne.. Or Lorne being our savior. I like both scenarios! He will need his bazooka training to shoot a whole in the dungeons walls of course.
                            Ah, yes, escaping from various of enemies.
                            Hmm, Lorne needs a Title...
                            First Commander Major Lorne, and that is

Just a bit of a Update on Rank
                            First General Melfan
                            Second General SanGate
                            First Commander Major Evan Lorne
                            Second Commander LizzieAnne

Everyone okey with that?

Comment

Hey, very nice video interview with Kavan on the home page.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Our Armé is growing! Excellent!
                                Now you need a rank, unfortently you can't be a General, there are only Two General me and SanGate

You can be Second Commander LizzieAnne

How's that?

Ah, yes, escaping from various of enemies.
                                Hmm, Lorne needs a Title...
                                First Commander Major Lorne, and that is

Just a bit of a Update on Rank
                                First General Melfan
                                Second General SanGate
                                First Commander Major Evan Lorne
                                Second Commander LizzieAnne

Everyone okey with that?
                                Yees Sir or Maam * salutes in military fashion*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...