Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    I'm actually imagining him right now, with his P90 walking over a dark stage. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Then a wraith jumps out from behind a door and starts singing: "You human, you are my food, my nourishment, my life! Please give me thy life or I will die!" Lorne:"Nay nay, I will not give you my life" Before he fires all of his rounds in his P90 on the wraith on the rhythm of "we will rock you"

Sorry..

Edit: I'm looking forward to
    Spoiler:
    whispers. I know it's a horror eppie, hopefully it's something like TR which started out mega creepy too. Although I don't know more than that JM is watching lots of horror movies for that one and there being lots of fog
    Oh, lord!
    I'm looking forward to Stargate Atlantis: The Musical so much right now
    Spoiler:
    Are we sure he is in Whisperes? maybe he is there to save Sheppard! Again...
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lorne in whispers
      Spoiler:
      No, were not. I don't know if he's in that one, don't think anyone does.

Btw, great news on season 5
      Spoiler:
      I read in a con report that Lorne is getting character development Yay! He just couldn't tell any more since that would spoil info. I'm a happy thunker!
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Lorne in whispers
        Spoiler:
        No, were not. I don't know if he's in that one, don't think anyone does.

Spoiler:
        I read in a con report that Lorne is getting character development Yay! He just couldn't tell any more since that would spoil info. I'm a happy thunker!
        If that means, we finally getting to hear his name, outloud, I'll be a happy woman
        And do you have a link to that con report?
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
          Oh, lord!
          I'm looking forward to Stargate Atlantis: The Musical so much right now
          Spoiler:
          Are we sure he is in Whisperes? maybe he is there to save Sheppard! Again...
          I have vague memories of a American police series which was semi musical- well characters burst into song at various points. It got poor reviews and was cancelled. I liked it. It was so different .Also what about that musical Buffy episode. That was interesting - *Oh no I've admitted to watching that*
          Can't see it happening though.

Spoiler:

I didn't know that - That's great Happy thunker indeed.
          sigpic

Comment

I read it on Nici's KSF site in the 'news: vancouver con thread' written by SGAngel. Really cute pics and a vid with him wanting Lorne to take over the entire universe

I think that's a starting point for our musical don't you think And we will just call him Evan, Lorne will be mentioned periodically
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

I read it on Nici's KSF site in the 'news: vancouver con thread' written by SGAngel. Really cute pics and a vid with him wanting Lorne to take over the entire universe

I think that's a starting point for our musical don't you think And we will just call him Evan, Lorne will be mentioned periodically
              Our Evan, taking over the world universe?
              Can I help with that?
              Really, another think I've missed
              *runs off to Nici's KSF site*

Comment

Our Evan, taking over the world universe?
                Can I help with that?
                Really, another think I've missed
                *runs off to Nici's KSF site*
                Hehe, should we get our gear melfan? I think I'll start packing

And I remember that musical ep from buffy! I remember thinking it was not so good, since not all of them could sing.. Hear me saying that..

*runs off to youtube to see if there are any vancouver con kavan vids*
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hehe, should we get our gear melfan? I think I'll start packing

And I remember that musical ep from buffy! I remember thinking it was not so good, since not all of them could sing.. Hear me saying that..

*runs off to youtube to see if there are any vancouver con kavan vids*
                  Let's start packing shall we? A Bazooka...
                  Never saw that episode of Buffy. Should I be glad?

Comment

Let's start packing shall we? A Bazooka...
                    Never saw that episode of Buffy. Should I be glad?
                    I was in total shock when all of the sudden she started singing I think I remember Willow being able to sing, but Sarah Michelle.. hmm.. Although this was years back, so maybe I'm completely wrong. Do I remember correctly that Spike also sang? Big Spike fan here

Yes, the bazooka is up first. We should start practising with him on that particular weapon Got my goggles, pic of Lorne with the text I should trust him at all times, my McKay-defense-sarcasm mechanism and my stunner in case I wake up by a sleepwalking Lorne. Oh wait, maybe I'll let him
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

I was in total shock when all of the sudden she started singing I think I remember Willow being able to sing, but Sarah Michelle.. hmm.. Although this was years back, so maybe I'm completely wrong. Do I remember correctly that Spike also sang? Big Spike fan here

Yes, the bazooka is up first. We should start practising with him on that particular weapon Got my goggles, pic of Lorne with the text I should trust him at all times, my McKay-defense-sarcasm mechanism and my stunner in case I wake up by a sleepwalking Lorne. Oh wait, maybe I'll let him
                      Ah, yes, stunner is needy if he's sleepwalks, but depending situation, I might let him continue sleepwalk
                      Yes, we do need to practise with the bazooka, specially Lorne Don't want him to hit any trees in case of emergency
                      And a lots of Jumpers, they tend to crash a lot But that maybe only apply to Sheppard

Comment

Ah, yes, stunner is needy if he's sleepwalks, but depending situation, I might let him continue sleepwalk
                        Yes, we do need to practise with the bazooka, specially Lorne Don't want him to hit any trees in case of emergency
                        And a lots of Jumpers, they tend to crash a lot But that maybe only apply to Sheppard
                        Yeah, it absolutely depends on his actions during his sleepwalking whether or not I'd stun him. I mean, considering
                        Spoiler:
                        Doppelganger I might stun him too,
                        but in other circumstances. Maybe he'd be feeling cold and needed someone to keep him warm. I would not protest to that

Lots of Jumpers, although I do want to be in a Jumper with him in case we get stuck. We may want to take turns on that Depends, if we have the ata gene or not

No, he really needs that practice. I do not want to be flown away with a wraith dart if he is standing there with that huge gun. SOme practice will take care of that.

Anything else we're forgetting?

A stereo perhaps, for the boring nights on patrol. Some musical singing and dancing to keep us entertained. But maybe he needs to practice on that too, we can help him with that.
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Do I remember correctly that Spike also sang? Big Spike fan here
                          Yep Spike sang a rock song.

Thinking of spike He has a lot of similarities to Todd doesn't he? Bad guy trying to be good. tall and skinny with long leather coat. Lots of fighting , whumpage. ooops wrong thread I fear. Oh yes and hawt!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it absolutely depends on his actions during his sleepwalking whether or not I'd stun him. I mean, considering
                            Spoiler:
                            Doppelganger I might stun him too,
                            but in other circumstances. Maybe he'd be feeling cold and needed someone to keep him warm. I would not protest to that

Lots of Jumpers, although I do want to be in a Jumper with him in case we get stuck. We may want to take turns on that Depends, if we have the ata gene or not

No, he really needs that practice. I do not want to be flown away with a wraith dart if he is standing there with that huge gun. SOme practice will take care of that.

Anything else we're forgetting?

A stereo perhaps, for the boring nights on patrol. Some musical singing and dancing to keep us entertained. But maybe he needs to practice on that too, we can help him with that.
                            The Chair! We gotta have the Chair! Can't forget about the Chair!

Yes, music is a must, and if he's rusty on the dancing, we can teach him

I definetly have the ATA gene, duh...
                            If Lorne get hurt, who else is gonna fly the jumper?

And practise make perfect, casue as you said, don't wanna be trapped in a dart and be submitted to the mindlink, no thank you!

Did I mention the Chair?

Comment

Ooh, I will never look at Todd again as I did before your post LizzieAnne! I like that idea! I could also see him as a Michael for some reason

I have a great season 5 idea, or for our musical even

What if Shep gets really hurt and isn't able to control the chair? There is only one possibility to arm that the chair, is there! And that's our beloved major!

I'm not sure about my ata gene, although then Keller can give it to me and I'm sure I'll be that percentage for whom it works.

Yes, we need some dance moves, although Kavan has bad knees.. Hmm.. well, we'll have to learn him hip moves then, no other solution.

You know, if he's going to take over the entire universe anyway and everyone else is dead, can't we just take the entire city? Then we don't have to pack all that gear with us, it's already there! The thing can fly, so that's not a problem And many dark spaces we could get trapped too
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Ooh, I will never look at Todd again as I did before your post LizzieAnne! I like that idea! I could also see him as a Michael for some reason

I have a great season 5 idea, or for our musical even

What if Shep gets really hurt and isn't able to control the chair? There is only one possibility to arm that the chair, is there! And that's our beloved major!

I'm not sure about my ata gene, although then Keller can give it to me and I'm sure I'll be that percentage for whom it works.

Yes, we need some dance moves, although Kavan has bad knees.. Hmm.. well, we'll have to learn him hip moves then, no other solution.

You know, if he's going to take over the entire universe anyway and everyone else is dead, can't we just take the entire city? Then we don't have to pack all that gear with us, it's already there! The thing can fly, so that's not a problem And many dark spaces we could get trapped too
                                Bummer about the bad knee So, yea, hip moves it is, and what lovely hip moves it gonna be

You're right, Atlantis is our for the taking! mua ha ha ha ha! Watch out Pegasus and Milky Way, here comes Lorne, melfan and SanGate!

Ohh, love the whole idea of Shep being hurt and Lorne has to sit in the Chair. I wonder if we get to see that in an episode. So far we have seen Sheppard, McKay and Beckett sit in it. Lorne got to sometime operate it! I demand it! I am the general of the alternate universe of crazies! My second general is agreeing with me. Right Second General SanGate?

Comment

Working...
                                X