Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    morning thunkers
    Hey MC!

Comment

Mornin' all!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Mornin everybody.

Sig. courtesy of the phenomenal Shelbel!

Comment

it certainly is
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
            His mother is an artteacher, he has a sister who has 2 kids, that already been mentioned I think
            Hope I've been aof any help
            yup. thanks! do you think a younger sister would be okay? say, seventeen?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            Twister with Lorne. mmmmmmm

Spoiler:

DEEEELICIOUS!!!!

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            Mornin' all!!

Originally posted by Ratbaby07 View Post
            Mornin everybody.
            Morning people!!!! how you doing, rb? we're getting round FOUR of snow right now, and i got the flu, so the pics are making me feel a little better.
            I am NOT slashing these two!!
            sigpic
            beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
              Morning people!!!! how you doing, rb? we're getting round FOUR of snow right now, and i got the flu, so the pics are making me feel a little better.
              Only round four?
              We are on.... round umpteen of snow, I have lost track of how much snow we have gotten this winter. As least it's a nice, quiet, light snow, last monday it was snowing sideways

Comment

Only round four?
                We are on.... round umpteen of snow, I have lost track of how much snow we have gotten this winter. As least it's a nice, quiet, light snow, last monday it was snowing sideways
                WOW!!!! well, the snow from the other rounds has melted, but i'm guessing we got at least 27" all total. we're in california, if that answers your questions. SNOWING SIDEWAYS? yikes!!! well, i hope you're okay.
                sigpic

Comment

-Wince- Ouch. You poor thing!

-Sends more Lorne love-

Spoiler:

Hope you feel better!

My roomie has strep throat, so I'm away from home, visiting my family and trying not to catch it.

EDIT:
                  Only round four?
                  O.O
                  Last edited by Ratbaby07; 02 February 2008, 12:05 PM.

Comment

-Sends more Lorne love-

Spoiler:

Hope you feel better!

My roomie has strep throat, so I'm away from home, visiting my family and trying not to catch it.

EDIT:

O.O
                    What is this snow ya speak of, most of ours is melted, safe for the areas that dont get a lot of sun, well then i do live in western South Dakota,(Rapid City to be exact) but we do have snow in the hills
                    sigpic

Comment

WOW!!!! well, the snow from the other rounds has melted, but i'm guessing we got at least 27" all total. we're in california, if that answers your questions. SNOWING SIDEWAYS? yikes!!! well, i hope you're okay.
                      Lol, it wasn't that bad, we didn't get a lot, it was just WINDY, got some pretty nice snow drifts though! There is about a foot on the ground outside, total I'm betting we've gotten about 3'. Now.... just an hour away, they have 4' on the ground, and the ski resort is reporting a year to date total snowfall of 354" (they have a 150" snowpack right now). They had a storm not too long ago that dumped 80" in 24 hours Gotta love living in the Rocky Mountains!!

All this snow and cold makes me want something hot and yummy...

Comment

-Sends more Lorne love-

Spoiler:

Hope you feel better!

AWW! thanks! *hug* I hope you don't get strep! i've never had it, but one time, i think i was the carrier...probably just as bad.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! those pics make me feel a WHOLE lot better! i'm thinking of putting up the first part of my Lorne fic today! *crosses fingers*

Lol, it wasn't that bad, we didn't get a lot, it was just WINDY, got some pretty nice snow drifts though! There is about a foot on the ground outside, total I'm betting we've gotten about 3'. Now.... just an hour away, they have 4' on the ground, and the ski resort is reporting a year to date total snowfall of 354" (they have a 150" snowpack right now). They had a storm not too long ago that dumped 80" in 24 hours Gotta love living in the Rocky Mountains!!

All this snow and cold makes me want something hot and yummy...

sheesh! i'm sorry! still, at least we have pics that can warm us up! not to mention our clones!
                        sigpic

Comment

AWW! thanks! *hug* I hope you don't get strep! i've never had it, but one time, i think i was the carrier...probably just as bad.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! those pics make me feel a WHOLE lot better! i'm thinking of putting up the first part of my Lorne fic today! *crosses fingers*
                          You're welcome! Oooh, Lorne fic!

Hopefully my room mate will no longer be contagious by the time I go home Sunday and I didn't catch it last week... I really can't afford to miss midterms!

Comment

You're welcome! Oooh, Lorne fic!

Hopefully my room mate will no longer be contagious by the time I go home Sunday and I didn't catch it last week... I really can't afford to miss midterms!
                            well, i don't know if i may make today, but i'll certainly try...

good luck on your midterms!
                            sigpic

Comment

From SG-1

Comment

Aww, he looks so young there!

Comment

Working...
                                X