No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there, Garrity was in 4400 last week (Only got around to watching it today) and I think he's in tonights too

Comment

sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Hey there, Garrity was in 4400 last week (Only got around to watching it today) and I think he's in tonights too
        i've not got sky right now
        But I'm getting it a week on Thursday!

Was going to get sky+ but couldn’t afford it this month
        But the house is almost sorted so should start having some free cash next month

Comment

Sky+ will pay for itself in the end, no more tapes and missed TV, my mum's on holiday this week and has surfed the TV pages and plussed all the films she wants to, plus the other half is staying for a while and he found out Sharpe was being shown from the beginning so he plussed that so I have 3 weeks of Sean Bean to put up with, oh the hardships

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
            Hmmm....we LorneLovers don't stay out of the gutter all that long do we? We are probably *the* biggest gutter group on GW *laughs* Ah but what a wonderful thread we do have
            heh ya kiddin me... i cant seem to leave the gutter w/ that man around... although there are other thunk threads where some of us are swimmin constantly in the gutter.

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
            *THUD*
            my thoughts exactly
            sigpic

Comment

okay i was confused til i saw your location. i'm in the usa and we're getting the season finale this coming sunday (sept 16). garrity hasn't been on for 2 weeks here :-(
              Spoiler:
              although he was mentioned in passing by tom last week so i'm trying to find out if garrity will be on this coming week

medie

Comment

He wasn't in this weeks one but no matter I watch it with or without him, I just like the show, Kavan's an added bonus

Comment

Oh I don't know, you should take a look at the Capt Jack and Ianto Jones threads in the Dr Who sections
                  I second that

I have 3 weeks of Sean Bean to put up with, oh the hardships
                  oh poor you...how will you ever survive?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

He wasn't in this weeks one but no matter I watch it with or without him, I just like the show, Kavan's an added bonus
                    yeah i started watching for kavan and i've kinda gotten sucked into the show. so yeah i've been watching. now just to remember when its on when it re-starts. at least its on during the summer and doesn't interfere with anything else. (i watch so few new shows recently that i try really hard not to pick ones on nights i already watch something).

Spoiler:
                    just checked tv.com cuz my cousin asked me how many episodes kavan was in (we were looking at the season 4 cast photos and i made the comment that the thunkers would be mad that there was no close-up of shep but she got confused cuz all i said was the thunkers would be upset) and they now have him listed in 6 episodes! and no guest stars so far for "the last man". so yeah more lorne!

Comment

*heavenly sigh*

Comment

yuppers
                        sigpic

Comment

*Thuds*

Yummy
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Are we going to see you in the Ianto Jones thread soon EB?

Comment

Sky+ will pay for itself in the end, no more tapes and missed TV, my mum's on holiday this week and has surfed the TV pages and plussed all the films she wants to, plus the other half is staying for a while and he found out Sharpe was being shown from the beginning so he plussed that so I have 3 weeks of Sean Bean to put up with, oh the hardships
                              I am going to get it, just not yet.
                              Hoping to talk my brother into buying it for me for christmas. I'm living with his girlfriend so he's at the house loads anyway so he'll get to use it too

Poor you having to watch that much Sean Bean

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X