Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, here's the link for Mistaken Identity

Nero is a good programme for caps because you can cap from downloaded shows too

Comment

VLC media player is good too

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          No way! Why does everyone's capper make better caps than mine?! Can you cap straight from a DVD too FF?
          Well my old laptop, which ran on Windows XP used to have PowerDVD installed and you just used to set a folder to cap to and hit 'c' every time you wanted a cap, but my new laptop runs on Vista and keeps crashing PowerDVD when I try to run it. I now have to use VLC media player instead. It was free and although dvds playing on it are a bit fuzzy, the caps come out clear. So you have to put up with watching a fuzzy dvd to get a nice cap

Comment

OMG almost died when I saw your banner lisafoss! Very thunkable *faints*

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

mornin nutty thunkers
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

-bumps off p2-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Questions Answered!!!

That's right LorneLovers! The Kavan's answers are up on SciFi World here and new questions are being taken!

And he answers the all important question of - why did he go blonde *laughs* Make sure to check out his reply on that one!

Comment

*thunks* cant have our man on pg 2

and cath... thanky for that info
                      sigpic

Comment

speaking of blond hair....

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

teehee, he answered my question
                          thanks cathain for letting us know!
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                            Questions Answered!!!

That's right LorneLovers! The Kavan's answers are up on SciFi World here and new questions are being taken!

And he answers the all important question of - why did he go blonde *laughs* Make sure to check out his reply on that one!
                            That was hilarious!
                            I can understand him not wanting to say his baby's name though. I've never seen Casablanca...

Comment

perfectly good answer... good to know that the man is private bout things...
                              Spoiler:
                              kinda sweet of him that he does all the cooking for his family
                              now why cant i find me a man like that.. hey single here.. i can look all i want.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                I've never seen Casablanca...
                                hey i own casablanca on dvd and i've never seen it. yeah my parents bought it for me one christmas--i'm not entirely sure why.

i've been thinking about this...yeah i need to put a radio or something in the kitchen cuz my mind wanders while i'm cooking/cleaning in there--does anyone else think it strange that stargate combined air force and marines? cuz normally the marines work with the navy...and the only branches that hate each other more on principle than the air force/marines are the navy/army.

i have also always thought it odd that the only air force guys on atlantis are sheppard and lorne. did the powers that be ever give a reason for that?? just something that popped into my head when i was working up a team for lorne for my fic. and never mind the argument i had with my cousin trying to convince her ford was air force (yeah i don't watch season 1 much or haven't recently and yes i now know she is right and he's a marine and yes i bowed down and told her she was right),

Comment

Working...
                                X