No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God, procrastination is the bane of every fic writer, especially when I'm writing smut, nightmare.

Comment

Ooh Reef, done any Jack smut-fics? Imagine a Jack & Lorne crossover smut fic... *procrastinates*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Oh God, procrastination is the bane of every fic writer, especially when I'm writing smut, nightmare.
        its not just my fic i procrastinate on. i just procrastinate with everything. i dunno can't seem to focus today. maybe i can now. we watched "runner" before she had to leave to go home and i'm sitting here watching scifi now.

just saw a commercial for atlantis. one of the scenes with sam in, it sure looks like lorne behind her but the scene flipped too fast for me to be sure.

but anyway they started airing commercials for sga this week and i saw a clip for the show earlier. ummm i think during eureka.

medie

Comment

I really need to update the LorneLovers PB (link here for anyone who doesn't have it - just remember if you use the photos for fanart/icons/etc credit the capper if a name is given!) But until I do, my new favorite Kavan pics

(I'm in LOVE with this pic )

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post

(I'm in LOVE with this pic )
            You and me both, Babe! *swoons*

Comment

I love the pug pic too. Makes me wanna take the pug out and insert a small child.
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Ooh Reef, done any Jack smut-fics? Imagine a Jack & Lorne crossover smut fic... *procrastinates*
                I've written a couple. This one went down well The Seduction of Martha Jones by a Professional (the title speaks for itself) and this Careless Wishes and Promises Fulfilled which is a follow on piece in which Ianto joins in. I'd love to see a fic involving Lorne and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  I really need to update the LorneLovers PB (link here for anyone who doesn't have it - just remember if you use the photos for fanart/icons/etc credit the capper if a name is given!)
                  hey cathain, when you update, you're welcome to include my wallpapers.

medie

Comment

these haven't been up in a while;

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                      You and me both, Babe! *swoons*
                      *laughs* I see that pic and I'm like yeah, I'll take both of them home

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                        I love the pug pic too. Makes me wanna take the pug out and insert a small child.
                        Actually Lulu isn't a pug she's a *tries to think of the term* French Bulldog? Something like that...but his other three are pugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                          hey cathain, when you update, you're welcome to include my wallpapers.

medie
                          Will do Medie! Our fan art section isn't all that great at the moment so it definately needs some work

Comment

Ah...well I couldn't tell in the pic, and I didn't read the blog. All small dogs are the same to me...ankle bitters.
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                              Ah...well I couldn't tell in the pic, and I didn't read the blog. All small dogs are the same to me...ankle bitters.

(I'm inclined to agree with you...)

Comment

I've been lurking on this thread and thought I'd just leave a message. Over the last few months I've been taking special notice of Lorne in Atlantis episodes, usually resulting in them being fav eps. SO in conclusin of my rambling thought I'd say hi.

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X