Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    i want a cubs sig but with a certain player in it
    Which one? (I don't know many baseball players but I'm sure I could google him ) I could make you a sig if you want.

Comment

carlos zambrano hes the one in my avatar
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Congrats ff

Been busy Lissa, got a carpeting from the old cow of a boss today, if you can call it a carpeting the old bag ignored me for most of it.

I liked you old sig a lot better ff

I'm still trying to find time to watch my Torchwood DVD's ff, maybe when school starts again or when she's at her Dad's for a week

Comment

hey reef!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Congrats ff
            Thanks

I liked you old sig a lot better ff
            My Chuck one? Hmm. Might put them on rotation.

I'm still trying to find time to watch my Torchwood DVD's ff, maybe when school starts again or when she's at her Dad's for a week
            I wish they'd release a boxset of the whole series, I don't want to buy the individual volumes...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Thanks

I wish they'd release a boxset of the whole series, I don't want to buy the individual volumes...
              yeah much cheaper
              sigpic

Comment

maybe i should stop playing with wallpapers and make sigs...oh well fiction first. well fiction and wallpapers first. and i've got 3 done today. here's 2 of them:

and

and the third is here (mostly cuz i'm not sure if it goes over the pg rating):
                http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...%20Wallpapers/

*sigh* and no the fic is not done yet.

medie

Comment

ok i don't know if y'all will be able to get in with this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...7518&chapter=1

but the story id is 3707518 and it is on fanfiction.net or at least the first chapter is. i will be changing things around still and it will probably be taken down and put back up but i kinda wanted some reaction to it (other than my friend who doesn't want the show). so if the link doesn't work my name on there is Medie Shanachie and i'll check tomorrow to see if anyone can access it.

medie

Comment

Love the new sig!!! I've been thinking about changing mine...but I think I might miss it too much. I dunno...
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                      ps does anyone have more pictures from stasis? cuz where i normally get my pictures no one has stasis pictures.
                      Have you tried the LorneLovers PB account that I do my best to run?

Thought you guys might like my new sig

I love it! I saw it over on Myn's page and squeeked when I saw it!

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                      ok i don't know if y'all will be able to get in with this link...
                      I'll check it out tomorrow Medie, I have to head to bed now.

And to all the LorneLovers who are overworked / over studied / over stressed (that's all of us I think ) Happy Lorne dreams!

Comment

Well HOT diggity! Them dreams will be lovely now! I've gotta research out how to get one of those in my bed.
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Thought you guys might like my new sig
                          Like? Love is more the correct word!!

I couldn't get it quite the way I wanted it but it will have to do.
                          How did you want it then??

Comment

Thanks
                            You're welcome

No, the Capt Jack ones

Try Amazon they do buy two at the same time at a cheaper price than if you bought them seperatly deal

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                              Love the new sig!!! I've been thinking about changing mine...but I think I might miss it too much. I dunno...
                              Thanks! Why don't you put a few on rotation? Imagerotation.com is good for that.

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              I love it! I saw it over on Myn's page and squeeked when I saw it!

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                              Like? Love is more the correct word!!

How did you want it then??
                              Thanks! I dunno, I guess he's a bit too orange, and the softness didn't work out the way I wanted it too. I tried fixing both but it didn't work.

No, the Capt Jack ones
                              I must admit, I'm missing them rather a lot. I think once the Lorne one has run it's course I'll be returning to Jack

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I was watching Small Worlds last night, the 5th ep, and Jack was talking about this 17 year old girl he fell in love with. I nearly fell off my chair. (I'm 17, though I doubt my mum would let me date someone like Jack! )

Try Amazon they do buy two at the same time at a cheaper price than if you bought them seperatly deal
                              I know, but I really wanted the full boxset

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                Have you tried the LorneLovers PB account that I do my best to run?
                                morning y'all

no to the pictures cuz i don't think i have that website/account whatever. can ya link me or tell me how to get to it (oy too much pbs at work cuz now i have "can you tell me how to get to sesame street" running through my head!)

as for the story. someone PLEASE tell me if you can access it either from the link or the info i gave cuz well i'm apparently computer stupid this morning/last nite and i can't find it! and my friend kept saying "the link wants me to register. i don't want to register" okay i just got emailed a link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3707518/1/ see if that works!

on the plus side--i've been making her read the story and talking about atlantis so much that she's considering watching the show. she knows when and what time it airs. we're still discussing whether or not she's going to watch it. even if i only get her to watch the lorne episodes its still a viewer! (cuz she keeps asking me "so how many episodes is he in again?")

*sigh* okay have to go get ready and go to work. i feel guilty complaining about not wanting to go when y'all had a much rougher schedule but its not the amount of hours--its the people i work with. *cough cough* i think i'm coming down with something ;-)

medie
                                Last edited by Medie13; 07 August 2007, 03:05 AM. Reason: edited to add a link

Comment

Working...
                                X