X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey reef... drying out yet?
    sigpic

Comment

It hasn't rained for a couple of days and the forcast is good for the rest of the week so it looks like we're finally getting our summer, people are laying odds as to when the first hosepipe ban is ordered

Comment

[QUOTE=Cathain Nottingham;6943532]First, welcome to the LorneLovers Medie!! I love the "scientists can't live with them..." line

i'm blaming that line on the too little sleep of being at my cousin's house (we stayed up late and then got up early almost the entire week) and on having to watch both the rant and that conversation between lorne and mckay like 6 times to get the whole conversation right. we were laughing too hard to write it down! besides there are a few scientists on that show i'm sure everyone would like to do bodily harm to.

oh the rant is from "runner" and can be seen here:

and for those of you who haven't looked yet--there's an entire wallpaper of kavan shirtless (its from blade so not technically lorne i know).

thanks for the welcome. i was lurking. just figured i'd share the wallpapers with people who would appreciate them.

and if you want me to finish the fanfic and post it (on fanfiction.net among other places)--i'm in seach of a weapon. need help figuring it out. essentially they are on the other planet for a linguist to translate the ruins and find a weapon against the wraith but one of the marines is going to touch something and cause issues--i'm just bad at the science and can't think of a weapon that wouldn't immediately ...well keeping pg. then i can go back and finish the story.

medie
        Last edited by Medie13; 30 July 2007, 12:06 PM. Reason: to add a picture and a help me

Comment

-bumps offa page2-

Kavan was in this week's 4400 which surprised me because they didn't have it on his IMBD page but then again they only post it after the episode has aired...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post

You know what I think I love most about Kavan in Godvia's? Is he looks like a little boy that mommy dressed up to take his school photo. His hair is always parted and slicked, he wears suits that a mom would put on her kid *laughs* He's just so dang cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              -bumps offa page2-

Kavan was in this week's 4400 which surprised me because they didn't have it on his IMBD page but then again they only post it after the episode has aired...
              i've taken to watching the beginning of 4400 to see if his name is on it since imdb is falling down on their job of saying when things air. outer limits "caught in the act" aired the other day and "stasis" is supposed to air on the 8th. i have digital cable so if i remember to check scifi before i go to work, i generally get to tape at least 6 hours of whatever is being marathoned so i can watch it later. (easier in the summer cuz i only work 8-1).

as for godiva's--what was with the blonde hair?!

medie

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

mornin everyone
                  sigpic

Comment

morning thunkers
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

hey there MC... hows the day goin so far
                      sigpic

Comment

except for the sun burn i have great
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooowwwieeeeee slilly chickie.... those burns really hurt dont they...
                          sigpic

Comment

i was at the cubs game sunday and got sun burnt
                            sigpic

Comment

We've been on the beach all day first time we've been able to do it, I've got a small patch of sunburn on my foot, who remembers to put sunblock on their feet?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                We've been on the beach all day first time we've been able to do it, I've got a small patch of sunburn on my foot, who remembers to put sunblock on their feet?
                                okay i have to admit i have never had sunburn on my feet--although i got the worst sunburn of my life in hawaii when i was 12 on an overcast day (who knew you could get sunburned when there was no SUN in the sky?)

on the plus side--since then i don't seem to burn as bad--despite having irish pale skin. i went out with some friends a couple of weeks ago to the renaissance faire and was the only one who didn't use sunblock--i was also the only one who didn't get burned.

hope y'all are feeling better soon. may i suggest aloe? it works really well.

medie

Comment

Working...
                                X