No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a very wet winter. I don't know what I hate the most. The usual dry winter, or this damn wet winter... It's been raining for two days and more is on the way...
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

wow supposed to rain here untill friday i think
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Raining for 2 days, I wish, it's been raining for nearly 2 weeks. Here on the South Coast of England we've had about 8 inches of rain in six weeks, other places have had 2 months worth of rain fall in 24 hours, the Thames and the Avon are already at bursting point

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Hi mc

Apparently your Sci Fi is going to show it in September, how much of it gets chopped by the censors is unknown considering it's theme is adult, from what I've heard it'll keep Slasher's drooling for months
          Definately. Especially the last 2 episodes. Femmeslash in episode 2 and 7 as well. But plenty of non-slash too

Comment

It's finally stopped raining here although more is on the way, especially over the parts of England that are already under so many feet of water, you know you're in trouble when the Red Cross have been called in.
            thats good, at least ya'll are starting to dry out.

Hi mc

Apparently your Sci Fi is going to show it in September, how much of it gets chopped by the censors is unknown considering it's theme is adult, from what I've heard it'll keep Slasher's drooling for months
            that'll be the question of the day... who knows... and we know that scifi loves to butter things too

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
            its going to rain here for awhile
            good.. send it towards us... we need it.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
            It's been a very wet winter. I don't know what I hate the most. The usual dry winter, or this damn wet winter... It's been raining for two days and more is on the way...
            winter?! oh right southern hemisphere... heart of summer here.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            Definately. Especially the last 2 episodes. Femmeslash in episode 2 and 7 as well. But plenty of non-slash too
            hmmm, well anyway... jack'll be back... *squees* miss that wierd jack of all trades... liked him in Dr.Who
            sigpic

Comment

Hi mc

The Sci Fi channel isn't going to show it. BBC America will.

Comment

*pout* damn... i dont have that channel on my lineup... basic cable only, too poor to go digital... although it would be nice... i'd be able to watch the science channel and national geographic channel as well.. aw well... gee PJ bearer of bad news...

alrighty then...

enough talk...

more thunk

ya'll know the drill...

ignore the chick, and insert self.

and with that.. this one is off to eat some chow... im starving... need food.... mmm.. although i could go for a butt nekkid lorne too... uhm... yea... whoops... *grabs clone* we're off... back later
                sigpic

Comment

I am surrounded by stupid people going out of their way to piss me off. Thank goodness I can come here and ogle Kavan until my temper cools.

Comment

Comment

We've had a day without rain WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Yet a thousand miles away in Hungary they've got a drought

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        I am surrounded by stupid people going out of their way to piss me off. Thank goodness I can come here and ogle Kavan until my temper cools.
                        Hee, does that include me? I've been feeling in an argumentative mood recently and it seems to be affecting my GW posts...
                        (Apologies if you include me in that list. Then again, if you did, you called me stupid so we're even )

Peace offering

Comment

I'll fight with you ff, I've been feeling that way for a while too (As long as you don't take anything I say seriously )

Comment

I'll fight with you ff, I've been feeling that way for a while too (As long as you don't take anything I say seriously )
                            Thanks for the offer, Reef.
                            I always try and keep a cool head online, I never see the point in arguing with people you'll probably never meet. But sometimes I just gotta

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X