No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must admit that NCIS is good, I saw it for the first time yesterday, my other half is a big fan, having to work every other weekend the green button is a fabulous invention

Comment

You only just saw it????
      The fifth season is out soon. I am officially in love with Michael Weatherly. Now all they need is Kavan guest starring in either a marine or navy uniform (ooh. Naval aviator would be great) or as an NCIS agent. That would make my day

Comment

oohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes that would be nice
        sigpic

Comment

Now that would be a great episode FF!

Comment

I didn't know it was on, my other half is a big fan of it and Jag and he wanted to watch it last night, not being a fan of Jag I never bothered with it but I really enjoyed it, I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw David McCallum was in it.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              You only just saw it????
              The fifth season is out soon. I am officially in love with Michael Weatherly. Now all they need is Kavan guest starring in either a marine or navy uniform (ooh. Naval aviator would be great) or as an NCIS agent. That would make my day
              I've been in love with NCIS since season1 and whole heartedly agree that Kavan needs to guest star in an ep.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Kavan really needs to be on NCIS!!!
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  I didn't know it was on, my other half is a big fan of it and Jag and he wanted to watch it last night, not being a fan of Jag I never bothered with it but I really enjoyed it, I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw David McCallum was in it.
                  I love JAG too! FX are repeating them all from season 1 so I finally get to catch up on them all!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  Kavan really needs to be on NCIS!!!
                  Someone start a petition!

Comment

I still need to watch the last season of JAG. But I don't think it will be here any time soon... *sighs*
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

missed the last few seasons of JAG... used to watch it quite relgiously, but work always interfered... when it was on
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          missed the last few seasons of JAG... used to watch it quite relgiously, but work always interfered... when it was on
                          Yes, me too. It was on in the exact same time I had to go get my sister from school.
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I love JAG too! FX are repeating them all from season 1 so I finally get to catch up on them all!
                            USA also shows re-runs of JAG in the morning...I was never really that into JAG but I loved the "pilot" for NCIS

Someone start a petition!
                            We should.

Originally posted by Nici View Post

-removes chick and inserts self-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

afternoon thunkers
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Love purple's new avatar!
                                And Reef, if you miss it on sky one, they usually repeat it on sky one AND two. And eventually, three
                                Thanks on the avvy!
                                Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                I watched Jag most of the time, did miss a few too. I also think it would be cool to see Kavan on NCIS!

Comment

Working...
                                X