Comment

*stares & sighs*
            sigpic

Comment

distracted are we iffy?

well yeah..

so am i.

Spoiler:
              for those of ya still reading my fic... chp4 is up in its entirety.. warnin its a LONG chppy.

http://ckojlf.livejournal.com/130312.html#cutid1
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                I want a blow by blow account
                Well I'm shattered now, but here's a brief summary.

Spoiler:
                It was absolutely fantastic. The meal was great, tomato soup, chicken and then lemon cheesecake. The alcohol was rather expensive so I only had one glass of wine the whole night! I danced with so many people, including two of my favourite teachers which was great. One of them, despite being a bit of a git in 6th year, sat and chatted to me for ages (he's my chemistry teacher and I'm off to do chemistry at uni so I owe him lol) and I think it was the longest conversation we've ever had. I was surprised to see him there because he said he wouldn't be going.
                I had a great time, even though I wasn't remotely drunk lol, but my feet are killing me. Damn high heels... Here's a pic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  TV ALERT!

I just found out Showtime has been airing "Dead Man's Gun". Kavan was in the very last episode of season 2 called "Just Rewards" and his character's name was Mr. Smith. The episode that is airing right now on Showtime is in season 1. I'm gonna look into it and let y'all know when Kav's episode should be airing.

The summary of Kav's ep:
                  Spoiler:
                  An outlaw (William Forsythe) retrieves the Dead Man's Gun by murdering its latest owners for a mysterious, eccentric, incredibly rich man, known only as Mr. Smith.
                  Upon delivery of the gun, the outlaw is treated to several stories about its eerie past (in the form of flashbacks to previous episodes including The Hangman, The Bounty Hunter, The Photographer, Bad Boys, and The Great Mcdonacle), and cannot leave because of the posse outside. He grows more and more uncomfortable, and feels that, because of the danger of the weapon, he deserves more money for it.
                  His greed is his undoing, as Mr. Smith reveals himself to be the original owner of the cursed weapon, and the outlaw receives his just reward.

Edited: Well I looked into it and it might be awhile until they show any more episodes from the show. But I'll keep checking the site and seeing if they'll ever air Kavan's episode.

Please do let us know Nici, my parents have a DVD burner so I can have the ep on DVD - get us LorneLovers some caps

And totally beautiful pic FF!

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                    Oh yes, I'm studying for exams.
                    Happy studying! Hope you do well!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                      TV ALERT!

I just found out Showtime has been airing "Dead Man's Gun". Kavan was in the very last episode of season 2 called "Just Rewards" and his character's name was Mr. Smith. The episode that is airing right now on Showtime is in season 1. I'm gonna look into it and let y'all know when Kav's episode should be airing.

The summary of Kav's ep:
                      Spoiler:
                      An outlaw (William Forsythe) retrieves the Dead Man's Gun by murdering its latest owners for a mysterious, eccentric, incredibly rich man, known only as Mr. Smith.
                      Upon delivery of the gun, the outlaw is treated to several stories about its eerie past (in the form of flashbacks to previous episodes including The Hangman, The Bounty Hunter, The Photographer, Bad Boys, and The Great Mcdonacle), and cannot leave because of the posse outside. He grows more and more uncomfortable, and feels that, because of the danger of the weapon, he deserves more money for it.
                      His greed is his undoing, as Mr. Smith reveals himself to be the original owner of the cursed weapon, and the outlaw receives his just reward.

Edited: Well I looked into it and it might be awhile until they show any more episodes from the show. But I'll keep checking the site and seeing if they'll ever air Kavan's episode.
                      Very cool Nici, thanks for always looking for Kavan goodness for us.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        *stumbles in* Ooohh headache, late nite... was a surprise b-day party for my one of my firends mums b-day... alchols good... there was like 55 of us... all from church at TGIFridays... was a blast
                        yikes! glad you are in one piece

MARCUS!!! I know, it's a lost cause but I still like it

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          Well I'm shattered now, but here's a brief summary.

Spoiler:
                          It was absolutely fantastic. The meal was great, tomato soup, chicken and then lemon cheesecake. The alcohol was rather expensive so I only had one glass of wine the whole night! I danced with so many people, including two of my favourite teachers which was great. One of them, despite being a bit of a git in 6th year, sat and chatted to me for ages (he's my chemistry teacher and I'm off to do chemistry at uni so I owe him lol) and I think it was the longest conversation we've ever had. I was surprised to see him there because he said he wouldn't be going.
                          I had a great time, even though I wasn't remotely drunk lol, but my feet are killing me. Damn high heels... Here's a pic
                          Spoiler:
                          Very special, congrats! You look marvelous!

More Lorne!.... Does anyone know how many eps of S4 4400 he is doing?

Comment

That's a lovely dress FF, glad you had a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              And totally beautiful pic FF!
                              Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                              Very special, congrats! You look marvelous!
                              Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              That's a lovely dress FF, glad you had a good time
                              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                                More Lorne!.... Does anyone know how many eps of S4 4400 he is doing?
                                So far all I know is Kav's in the first two episodes of The 4400. I think SGA got dibs on him first this year. lol
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X