• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hate it when the compy crashes...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Thanks for editing the pic Skydiver, I realised it was too big and went back to edit it but my stupid computer crashed... (again... )
      you're welcome
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I need some pick me up since I've got to get up so early tomorrow:

Comment

I've got the week off, woohoo, but my daughter is being confirmed on friday so it'll be busy at the end of the week

Comment

congrats on your daughter being confirmed reef
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, this should be the last big thing she has to do now

Comment

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Right guys, we need to do something. Ba'al is beating Lorne on the hotties thread and I won't let it happen! Vote for Lorne!

He only needs 8 more votes!

Comment

Done my bit

Comment

Greened ya, thanks Reef

Comment

Thanks, How's he doing now?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Thanks, How's he doing now?
                          As of two minutes ago I got him neck-and-neck at 45 with Ba'al, so this entire thread is going to have to post frantically within the next hour or so to get him up there. It'll be close, but if collective effort got Jonas to beat off two or so guys he was lagging way behind then it can be done for Lorne
                          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Someone called Miss Chant voted for him 4 times so he's on 49, but since you're only supposed to vote every 12 hours I'm not sure if they count...

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Someone called Miss Chant voted for him 4 times so he's on 49, but since you're only supposed to vote every 12 hours I'm not sure if they count...
                              As it is against the rules rather unfair to all the other voters, I don't think they do. I greened them for their first vote because yay! they voted and they meant well, but also warned them that their further voting probably won't count and that its probably best if they delete three of the posts. Should we just ignore three of those votes and continue as if he's at 46?
                              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

I said the same thing. I think that would be the fair thing to do. Do you want to post something saying it res?

Comment

Working...
                                X