No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm cake.... mmm cake and Lorne.... oh know that's an idea. Cake and Lorne.... Can we have that? Or how about Lorne feeding us cake.
    ............. oh cold shower time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      Mmm cake.... mmm cake and Lorne.... oh know that's an idea. Cake and Lorne.... Can we have that? Or how about Lorne feeding us cake.
      ............. oh cold shower time.

Sounds good...
      Welcome to the thread

Comment

Thanks it's good to be here
        I have to say, I've liked Loren even since he poped up in Stargate SG-1 and I was so happy when he came into Atlantis.
        Love the eye candy on that show.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Dr J!.. the more lorney fans - the better!
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Welcome Dr J I'd post you some cake but it'll be stale and squashed by the time it got Down Under, I'l give you the recipe if you want

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              Ooh damn!

Spoiler:
              Maybe he woke up from his sleep and he's running around Atlantis in his Pj's?
              Spoiler:
              I was thinking more like you know those tight short things like what Ben wore in Ripple Effect LOL!

Oh dangit! this guy is getting addictive thanks to all your yummy pic posting and all your perverted gossip lol lol barely noticed him before
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                Spoiler:
                I was thinking more like you know those tight short things like what Ben wore in Ripple Effect LOL!

Oh dangit! this guy is getting addictive thanks to all your yummy pic posting and all your perverted gossip lol lol barely noticed him before
                Mwahahaha. They all notice Lorne in the end...*evil grin*

Alright, who gave me the caffeine?? OWN UP!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  well by Pj's i ment boxers shorts and no shirt??

That grab you attention?

FF - Caffine?.. what caffine?! *angel face*
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

FF - Caffine?.. what caffine?! *angel face*
                    I knew it was you...

Comment

morning thunkers
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Maybe he woke up from his sleep and he's running around Atlantis in his Pj's?
                          Spoiler:
                          -crosses fingers that'll happen- if so then we'll have a boxer!shot.

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                          http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Just%20A%20Phase/jap12.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...hase/jap13.jpg

you know, the blonde kinda grows on you after a while...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Spoiler:

That would boost the ratings! I love to see that, thanks for the image in my head now!...If we could just get a good rear shot *dies*

You tell little white lies Tel. You've been in here with me several times

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                              That would boost the ratings! I love to see that, thanks for the image in my head now!...If we could just get a good rear shot *dies*

You tell little white lies Tel. You've been in here with me several times

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...its/CITA04.jpg
                              lol ok ok so not completely oblivious lol but now I'm hooked lol
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

hey thunkers im back
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X