Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Given the confusion surrounding Lorne's first name, I'm beginning to think he may wind up being called Walter. There was a lot of confusion about Chevron Guy's name(s) too.

I still think Marcus is best, though.
    Chevron guy? As in Chuck?
    We can't have 2 Walters,

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Chevron guy? As in Chuck?
      He's Console Guy.

We can't have 2 Walters,
      Why not? They're on two different shows.

Comment

Shadow! Good to see ya again lol

I still use Marcus for my stories ... I won't let that name die hehe
        sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

yes still rather found of having Marcus as his first name... or as i'm usin in my current fic, Evan Marcus Lorne.
          sigpic

Comment

Do you guys have a direct quote from that interview with Kavan asking about Lorne's first name? That way if you ask JM the question you'll have something to back it rather than it just being a 'something I think I heard once' type of question...and if it is there's a teeny chance he may keep the name
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

http://www.the-gateroom.com/articles/kavans.html -- where the first name was announced.

http://www.kavansmithfans.com/kavan/...ewOct2006.html -- Kavan mentioned it again with the interview done for my site

http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...n_smith_01.htm -- also mentioned here

I still think they could do a scene with McKay when they reveal the name.

McKay: Say Evan ... mind if I call you Evan?
              Lorne: Mind if I call you Meredith?
              (McKay glares)

Yeah, I tend to think Lorne doesn't like the name Evan ... tis why he's been quiet for so long! haha
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

yes we gotta have mckay being called Meredith more often... gotta crack up more.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  He's Console Guy.
                  Chuck is considered the Walter of the Pegasus Galaxy ^-^

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  I still think they could do a scene with McKay when they reveal the name.

McKay: Say Evan ... mind if I call you Evan?
                  Lorne: Mind if I call you Meredith?
                  (McKay glares)

Yeah, I tend to think Lorne doesn't like the name Evan ... tis why he's been quiet for so long! haha
                  -giggle- that might be the reason and i can see something like that happening...or they just have John call out Lorne's name and then cut to Kavan...you never know with TPTB

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Here's the site if anyone wants to go and give him the 'what gives' LOL
                    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Maybe his name is Wevan with a silent W.

Comment

In two different fan magazines I'v bought, they've both had different first names for Lorne. One listed it as Steven and the other said it was Evan.
                        Maybe Steven Evan Lorne or Evan Steven Lorne?
                        Though I've got to admit, I live Evan better.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                          In two different fan magazines I'v bought, they've both had different first names for Lorne. One listed it as Steven and the other said it was Evan.
                          Maybe Steven Evan Lorne or Evan Steven Lorne?
                          Though I've got to admit, I live Evan better.
                          Hi and welcome Dr.J. I believe the Steven article is rather old no? We LorneLovers are working off of Kavan's statement made here:
                          http://www.the-gateroom.com/articles/kavans.html
                          To quote Kavan:
                          I’ve recently been told that his name has been decided upon and it will be “Evan” Not sure how they plan to spell it.
                          And does anyone know when Joe made the 'W' statement so if I leave him a message I can reference it?

Comment

Ok LorneLovers! I left a message on Joe's blog (I think, it didn't confirm for me...)

A recent comment as some LorneLovers confused, Kavan Smith announced in a Sep. 06 interview that Lorne's name will be 'Evan'. He's said the same thing in two interviews since them. You said recently that we'll learn his first name and it has to do with "W" - can we get some clarification?

Good?

Comment

sounds good.. maybe he'll answer
                              sigpic

Comment

Look look look! I asked BamBam about Kavan in season 4!!

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Speaking of Lorne... Have you done any work with Kavan Smith in season 4?
                                Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                                Yes I did see Kavan a few times on set.....involved in a scuffle or two....

Comment

Working...
                                X