Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    no cant have that... need pics

here we go... behind the cut... from the Game.... i know its been shown... but still if anything for size wise

Spoiler:

there we go
    I just love those two Oh! I asked another question on SciFi World, why did Kavan go blonde and would he do it again in the future?

Firefly beat me on my 'favorite movie' question *laughs* Oh and if anyone can't think of a question I was thinking what about 'Who would you ship Lorne with if you could pick any woman?' I'd ask it now but I would be replying to myself

Comment

Hasn't he already answered that one? I thought he picked Carter for something ... or maybe that was Amanda. meh, i can't remember. lol
      I'm trying to decide if I even have anymore questions ...
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I really need to stop lurking on here and post more.

Just came across this on JM's blog. (Spoilers for S4)
        Spoiler:
        "Alipeeps writes: “Tell me something interesting/exciting/entertaining to cheer me up? Pretty please?”

Answer: Hmmm. Let’s see… We find out something interesting about Lorne (dating back to his childhood) in Doppelganger."

Wonder what it could be?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          Firefly beat me on my 'favorite movie' question *laughs* Oh and if anyone can't think of a question I was thinking what about 'Who would you ship Lorne with if you could pick any woman?' I'd ask it now but I would be replying to myself
          Sorry

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post

Spoiler:
          "Alipeeps writes: “Tell me something interesting/exciting/entertaining to cheer me up? Pretty please?”

Answer: Hmmm. Let’s see… We find out something interesting about Lorne (dating back to his childhood) in Doppelganger."

Wonder what it could be?
          Ooh, thanks for that PJ! De-lurk more often!

Comment

From Sunday, The Ark, Road Not Taken and The Game
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              no cant have that... need pics

here we go... behind the cut... from the Game.... i know its been shown... but still if anything for size wise

Spoiler:

there we go
              I think those two should star in Stargate Universe, they would be great together in it.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                I think those two should star in Stargate Universe, they would be great together in it.
                I have to say, I think the Zelenka/Lorne banter is awesome It's like McKay and Sheppard banter but just as good.

Spoiler:
                Handweaved baskets. ...Sorry, had to get that out my system.
                Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Xianghua View Post
                  I have to say, I think the Zelenka/Lorne banter is awesome It's like McKay and Sheppard banter but just as good.

Spoiler:
                  Handweaved baskets. ...Sorry, had to get that out my system.
                  I hate to say this but I think it is alot better than the McKay/Sheppard banter.

Comment

I hate to say this but I think it is alot better than the McKay/Sheppard banter.
                    And I have to agree, McKay and Sheppard's banter, if you can call it that, grates after a while

Comment

Yeah, I agree personally. McKay/Sheppard banter happens all the time so it's really more expected than funny. The Game was one of the view epsisodes that had me laughing just because of Zelenka and Lorne's antics. But back when Atlantis first started, the McKay/Sheppard banter was good.

I've just been out the Atlantis loop for too long and haven't seen most of S3
                      Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post

Spoiler:

Wonder what it could be?
                        Yay! Awesome ... that definitely cheered me up. hehe! Thanks for sharing that. Season 4 is looking good for Lorne more and more.
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Little Lorney! yay!
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I wonder
                            Spoiler:
                            If young Lorne was a bad boy and was given the option to join up or go to prison

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Little Lorney! yay!
                              cant wait

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              I wonder
                              Spoiler:
                              If young Lorne was a bad boy and was given the option to join up or go to prison
                              hmmm guess we'll find out
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                Those eyes! -melts-
                                i agree

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                                Awww, you sound like me. RL is stomping on me at the moment and to top it off I've been having toothache/headaches for a few weeks. I went to the dentist today to see if my bites off and it ends up I've got a crack in my tooth. I go in for a crown Weds *sighs*

Meanwhile FF I'll have to think of a new one! I had one before *tries to remember it*
                                fics are good

Ouch, I'm feeling a bit better this morning and i'm heading for a bit of retail therepy in Southampton, I'll be glad when I can type again because a friend's given me a Smut filled plot bunny that is screaming to be written down
                                smut is even better... we loves smut

From Sunday, The Ark, Road Not Taken and The Game
                                Spoiler:

hmmm Sunday
                                Spoiler:
                                our beloved major in dressblues... yummy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X