X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mayo, I'm looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Well try something that isn't too personal like favourite movie/band/song/food etc. On the more personal side, I don't know what his wife is called. Any pets?
      We know the answer to that one!

I think I have a question about Lucy herself. I know that sounds nuts but *laughs* I just don't know what else.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Didn't he say last year that his wife was expecting, I just wondered what she'd had
        I remember hearing it somewhere. She was due Oct/Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          Why on Earth is that blonde turning away from him???
          *slaps blonde*

On second thought...

*drags blonde away by hair, inserts self*
          I was thinking more along the lines of why the heck is she on the phone?!?! I know it can't be that bad...I mean look at him...yeah!
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Ok, here was the question I posed to Kavan in his new interview thread:

I've heard from David Hewlett's blog that his dog Mars, and your dog Lucy are "boyfriend and girlfriend" so I've been wondering, how is Lucy handling Mars' new found fame in 'A Dog's Breakfast'?

I figure, Lucy's a bit of a star here on our thread, we should give her love to

Comment

Aww! That's a cute question! Dang! I wish I would have thought of it!
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

As it's been a while I thought I do...

This
                (spoilered for size)
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ooh, great pic Reef

Comment

Photobucket was down for maintanance this morning so I had to use Imageshack, hence the size.

So hows life in the ff house, I have to work today

Comment

I'm just on a lunch break
                      Finally glad of some quiet time. We've had men ripping out our kitchen for the past three weeks (was only supposed to take one week) and they've gone away for a bit today. I can actually hear myself think now.
                      Hope you have a good time at work!

Comment

We've got men doing our kitchen in a couple of week, I refuse to make cake at work today, I'm going to be the opposite of Marie-Antoinette 'Let them eat bread'

Comment

Let me at them. I'll make them hurry up and finish your kitchens, ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/Lorne2.jpg
                            Let me at them. I'll make them hurry up and finish your kitchens, ladies.

Thanks grey (And Lorne! )

Comment

Lorne can drink as much tea as he likes in my kitchen (as long as he doesn't mid shifting his @ss occasionally so I can get the washing and cooking done )

Comment

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X