No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might even be pursueded to take up nursing if I had something like that to pracise with

Comment

oooh yea.. if i could look at him all day... nice.

dunno if this has been bought up before or not, but seein as Kavan has the tattoos, do ya think that our lovely hunky major might have some?!
      sigpic

Comment

evening thunkers
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I was gonna say, playing nurse would be fun...play doctor might be better...but I think, just by the looks of it, playing vampire would definatly beat all of those!
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

hell i must be part vampire... i love to nibble on necks... *grins * and bitin 'em are fun tooo... seeya'll laters gonna order a pizza and watch SG1 and Atantis.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
              I was gonna say, playing nurse would be fun...play doctor might be better...but I think, just by the looks of it, playing vampire would definatly beat all of those!
              Fireman. I would kill to see Kavan dressed as a fireman. *daydreams* Or in Navy whites (Top Gun...)

Comment

Reminder to the USers that Kavan is on SG1 next Friday
                Spoiler:
                They even had him doing most of the talking in the promo! hehe
                Gotta love that
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

oohh i get a double thunk then next fri.. *grins*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Fireman. I would kill to see Kavan dressed as a fireman. *daydreams* Or in Navy whites (Top Gun...)
                    you guys are giving me idea's for my OC/Lorne Ben-inspired fic...but don't worry these are good ideas

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    oooh yea.. if i could look at him all day... nice.

dunno if this has been bought up before or not, but seein as Kavan has the tattoos, do ya think that our lovely hunky major might have some?!
                    I hope so, just cross your fingers that TPTB will give us some bare-chested scenes and will "forget" to cover up his tat.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                      Reminder to the USers that Kavan is on SG1 next Friday
                      Spoiler:
                      They even had him doing most of the talking in the promo! hehe
                      Gotta love that
                      Yes,
                      Spoiler:
                      He has quite a nice role!

Comment

Thanks purple! I'll get on that in the next few days. Is there a site where I can find some good quality pics? I just have a few I've taken off this thread, it'd be nice to browse a bit and it not be a MB. Kavan is a new territory for me, don't know where to find stuff.
                        We have loads of pictures on the LorneLovers Photo Bucket http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/?

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                          you guys are giving me idea's for my OC/Lorne Ben-inspired fic...but don't worry these are good ideas

I hope so, just cross your fingers that TPTB will give us some bare-chested scenes and will "forget" to cover up his tat.
                          mmmm that would be nice... *grins* but then seein he's bare chested in my current fic... well shirtless but that works too... so who knows... but guess fannon wise we could always say that he does.. *swoons*

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                          We have loads of pictures on the LorneLovers Photo Bucket http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/?
                          oh thanky for that linky purple
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, you are quite welcome! Enjoy and contribute any time you can.

Comment

Ooohhh *looks though pics* hmmm yummy yummy yummy ... he was in FirstWave *thunks*

ya'lls know the drill... remove chick... insert self
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                                Oh, you are quite welcome! Enjoy and contribute any time you can.
                                Ohh i plan on it... hmmm, i suppose the wp i made could be added to it as well.. any way it just bears to be reposted anyway.. behind spoiler space for size only.. anyway fell free to add it.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X